|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Combos Browse all
Basic Land — Swamp
(: Add to your mana pool.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
APPLE01DOJ on Swampy
3 hours ago
13 hours ago
You don't really need Black Market, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Tendrils of Agony, Darksteel Plate, Extraplanar Lens, the Swiftfoot Boots, then probably one Swamp and Shadowborn Apostle. That's eight, should help you to not be super overflowing with a ton of mana and not enough cards to play. The cards Ad Nauseam and Necropotence may also be good additions to help you draw more, if you so like
1 day ago
Temur_Frontier cards that are older than both WW and BC have the same text as WW, look at any of the OG eldrazi titans for example, like Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre. They all hit the yard too. WotC specifically wanted to avoid people being able to Entomb BC on turn 1, Reanimate or Exhume on turn 2, and win on turn 3 with BC. It can all be done on turn 1 with Swamp into Dark Ritual too.
1 day ago
Go down to 20 lands. Delver needs to draw gas all the time, so too many lands is a no-no. take out 2x Creeping Tar Pit, 1 Island, 1 Mountain, 1 Swamp for 1 Steam Vents, 1 Watery Grave and 2 Spirebluff Canal/Darkslick Shores.
Anyway, just some suggestions, here is my delver list for reference:
SCORE: 2 | 8 COMMENTS | 246 VIEWS | IN 3 FOLDERS
2 days ago
2 days ago
I'm not the best deck brewer myself, but i think i can help a little bit:
1) I would start building with the "god hand". Let's assume, that you draw all cards that you need, and you draw ideal cards through the game. How would it look?
It's not looking good. Why?
1) Mana. It's very easy for you to get the wrong amount of mana. Playing cards with x 2 black or x 2 green cost, like Drana, Liberator of Malakir is generally bad idea. So Drana, Liberator of Malakir and Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet are out.
2) Why do you play only one Nissa, Voice of Zendikar? Play 4! Remember, if you want to pull something, it's better to have 4/60 chance of pulling it and not 1/60. You know that you can have 1 legendary on battlefield, but 4 the same legendary cards in the deck?
3) Noosegraf Mob too late too little.
4) You clearly have no main idea how to win, i mean it's fun to put counters, i'm thinking on building counter B/G deck myself, but you want to win. With your best hand that i made (i'm sure someone can make better, but it's an example) you will deal enough damage to kill your opponent at turn 5. With your opponent not moving. It's not so great and here's why:
5) You have no defence! No hexproof, no way to protect your creatures. Your enemy will clean your battlefield like my dog cleans his bowl, super fast and efficient. There's no sense in putting counters if you don't have anything to put it on. Blossoming Defense - I would at least play that.
6) Building your deck is not only about what I will play, but what my enemy will play. With Fatal Push it will be hard to put anything that is sticking on the board. Think about that when you build your deck.
7) Black is for removal, green is for the ramp. Where is it, gladhwen? WHERE?
Don't get discouraged, build more and learn. Deckbuilding is fun, but like all things it needs time and practice ;) I hope you will build something nice and that I at least helped a little bit.
3 days ago
zephyr_chang: Wow, I totally misread the comment about Diregraf Ghoul. While the colossus was underperforming online, I now have 95% of the cards in paper and it has been pretty great. Incidentally, I've been kind of disappointed with Diregraf Ghoul, for the simple reason that it is trash terrible when it lands on turn 2 or later.
With Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, I haven't really had problems except with Geralf's Messenger, however, I don't expect to play that until later in the game where the 2 life matters more. Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx is there to help me empty my hand when it really counts for only 3 tapped lands while holding up a Dismember or something, i.e. having 3 Swamps and a Nykthos and being able to potentially bring out two lords witha removal spell in hand.
My playtesting has been going great so far. The deck actually beat out Jeskai control in three due to some clutch Garys and I've been testing a lot with my friend's new Bant Spirits list, very similar to the one Caleb Durward took first with at SCG Open Milwaukee. I've had rough experiences against tron, sadly, but at least the deck crushes Naya Burn in games 2 and 3 if I can pull a Phyrexian Crusader.
mluc on B/G Counters
3 days ago
I tested again today and made some changes. Have a look and please provide your feedback: