Creature — BeastHaste When Craterhoof Behemoth enters the battlefield, creatures you control gain trample and get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$11.16||$12.67||$15.0||$34.99||20.14 TIX||33.25 TIX|
|Have (9)||Champloo , mcstang1986 , kean456 , slovakattack , jimykid86 , AzulHunter , themindbullet , thenewcraft , NoPantsParade|
|Want (10)||Wolfninja , menace4 , Aurii , kyuuri117 , theHopp , HyperJujibiter , Rawbzilla , zsedcx22 , dspot4lyf , BiggRedd54|
Craterhoof Behemoth Discussion
27 minutes ago
You just make a lot of mana with Heritage Druid and draw your deck with Skullclamp and Glimpse of Nature, and win however you see fit. Generally it's Craterhoof Behemoth, but people have played Grapeshot in the past.
1 day ago
1 day ago
That's a pretty brutal combo! And I'd like to use Elvish Piper, however that's a bit too pricey for me ;] I'll have to play around with Craterhoof Behemoth When I play things that are determined by the amount of something on the field, I want there to be as many as possible. And I'm just not sure how the creature stability is going to be in this deck.
1 day ago
@Kryzis Having a second Craterhoof Behemoth allows me to sometimes kill solely off a value play rather than through the combo. Playing a Behemoth on turn 4-5 and having at least 4 other elves in play will normally end the game, irregardless of their board state.
Also I do want to find room for Chord of Calling, but I've been much more tempted to use Collected Company due to it's low cost. It can't find a Craterhoof, but it hits everything else and can get multiple creatures.
Thank you for your comments!
1 day ago
Not much to say here, is 2 Craterhoof Behemoths really necessary? And have you,ever thought of 1 Chord of Calling in case you Gen waved for like 45 and Behemoth is on the bottom 3 cards of your deck, anyways, this looks like a lot of fun, nice job!
1 day ago
1 day ago
All right mate so I have a friend, he is one of the best EDH players in Canada and his deck of choice is Edric. If you want to make an edric deck hella consistent, literally take out anything with higher converted mana cost of 3 or more (besides like Craterhoof Behemoth a.k.a win conditions) and run purely just weenies with evasion. you pump out enough of them a turn, you draw a bitch ton of cards. It is honestly the best way to play edric. Run around 10 counterspells as well to protect yourself but honestly like I said, weenies with evasion are your best bet.
3 days ago
Not in that case....you can only remove the academy rector from the game once even if you trigger the effect twice. That's my take. I would ask the card guru's in the Q&A section though because some of the dumbest sounding combos (to me) are legal.
But you can easily trigger Hazon's ETB effect twice to get twice as many counters. Avenger of Zendikar can be given double plants and/or you can trigger the landfall ability twice for one land drop.
Craterhoof Behemoth can give +X/+X twice to each creature.
|Power / Toughness||5/5|
|Avg. draft pick||1.42|
|Avg. cube pick||4.77|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Avacyn Restored||Mythic Rare|
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Pattern of Rebirth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Rude Awakening
- Orochi Hatchery + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Garruk, Primal Hunter + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Natural Order
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Bow of Nylea + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Genesis Wave
- Armada Wurm + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Garruk, Primal Hunter
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Hydra Omnivore
- Tooth and Nail + Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite + Magus of the Candelabra
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Master Biomancer + Tooth and Nail
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Prime Speaker Zegana + Tooth and Nail
- Chancellor of the Forge + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Mimic Vat
- Concordant Crossroads + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Concordant Crossroads + Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Maelstrom Wanderer
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Joraga Warcaller + Overwhelming Stampede
- Akroma's Memorial + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Deadeye Navigator
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Fiend Hunter
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Storm Herd
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Chord of Calling + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Green Sun's Zenith
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Deadeye Navigator
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Avenger of Zendikar
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Wren's Run Packmaster + Wolfbriar Elemental
- Deadeye Navigator + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Xenagos, God of Revels
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Hornet Queen
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Elvish Piper + Fierce Empath