Creature — BeastHaste When Craterhoof Behemoth enters the battlefield, creatures you control gain trample and get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|29.19 TIX||48.2 TIX|
|Have (29)||Rugbyfh10 , TheMadMinstrel , Hallowed_Titan , obsessedloser , musicjunkie , earleymw , redevil , Xanderin , deatn1342 , EthanGlover1 , BroncosFan18 , Syhiver , Makki2chigi , Strykr , Wizard of the Damned , crazywhiteboydance , astromuts , lucyfarrell , attak , naynay666 , Radish , adventfaith , Sarfix , Deetoz , Kamotz , BurningPyres , Ilovespiders , diegopereiran , bucknut1600|
|Want (30)||obsessedloser , BiggRedd54 , Erectnid420 , donatedwarrior9 , theinfernumflame , Nthnbnntt09 , dapende , nfcnorth , jak314 , Jelatinator , Steinbomber , kyuuri117 , RobT , Ganjalf , yourfavouritesquid , Aurii , HyperJujibiter , Ruenzor , theHopp , OldSchoolFun , Draygo , fireborne1986 , Shablagoo , Melmo , Soronax , MASSACERINLLAMA , swkelly89 , Xwright , nighthawk101 , Drifterakv|
Craterhoof Behemoth Discussion
15 hours ago
Thousand-Year Elixir, can make two of your elves more valuable and threatening the turn they come and can't be hindered very much by Stony Silence. Although Lightning Greaves functions similarly, Elixir gives less room for your opponent to respond and punish you if they have an answer. Some combination of Cavern of Souls, and/or AEther Vial makes things uncounterable. I would recommend some graveyard hate in your sideboard, potentially just Ground Seal for budget purposes, or Leyline of the Void.
I don't see any real reason to run 4 Emrakul, as someone that plays some cheaty-like decks, bombs like Emmy just don't do enough work especially as a dead draw. I would recommend expanding a little bit and having some one-ofs in sideboard as well. Of the ones I recommend, are similar to any reanimator-like targets: Griselbrand, Iona, Shield of Emeria, Woodfall Primus just even as a one-of and castable on ramping, I think he's strong enough to run 2, Linvala, Keeper of Silence, Craterhoof Behemoth, Primeval Titan, Sigarda, Host of Herons, Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite, there are a few others, but I believe these are all from S+ to A- (not in an particular order). Being more of a toolbox however, does make the deck a lot stronger.
1 day ago
Token Strategy is so awesome with Elspeth Tirel, but also Saproling Symbiosis, Eidolon of Countless Battles, Slate of Ancestry, Parallel Evolution and even High Sentinels of Arashin for the counters plan. Add in some Overrun effects and your in business!
Oh.... and how is Cyclonic Rift not in here lol :P
1 day ago
Sorry, meant to include card suggestions in there too but forgot :P
Craterhoof Behemoth could be a hilarious finisher that would also be very hard to keep track of mixed in with all the varying powers and counters.
Avenger of Zendikar for late game overkill.
Decks running green should really consider Eternal Witness as she is wonderful.
2 days ago
I am struggling with using either Genesis Wave or Primal Surge in my deck... both of them seem amazing, but both do similar things. Unable to decide yet, so I am using both. Part of me says just drop the Gen Wave and run 4x Surges, but I don't know if that's right. I normally hold the Wave until I can cast for 11 (chance at Craterhoof Behemoth) and/or opponent is tapped out. So casting a spell for isn't a problem, especially with this deck.
So why do people run Genesis Wave more often? Is it just to be able to run a baby wave, and then hit 2 or 3 creatures, maybe an Eternal Witness pick it up and go again next turn? Cause that's about the only benefit I see right now.
2 days ago
Hey man, I love Primal Surge! I like this deck but I really would suggest you add Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx as it is both cheap right now and amazing in a deck like this, and consider cutting back on the instants because they non-bo with Primal Surge. Just run less is all.
You have 2 options really... 1) Add more beasts! :)
And 2) replace instants with Enchantments! :)
2 days ago
I feel as if this deck could really benefit from Craterhoof Behemoth. It's got the devotion you need for Aspect of Hydra and could honestly be a win condition if you don't have Nylea, God of the Hunt out.
2 days ago
lil_cheez Ive considered Overwhelming Stampede, but it's really dependent on having a high powered creature on the field. Overrun doesn't have to wait on a fat body. I could slip out dorks for some beef. Craterhoof Behemoth is a fun idea!
|Power / Toughness||5/5|
|Avg. draft pick||1.42|
|Avg. cube pick||4.65|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Avacyn Restored||Mythic Rare|
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Pattern of Rebirth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Rude Awakening
- Orochi Hatchery + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Garruk, Primal Hunter + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Natural Order
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Nissa, Worldwaker
- Bow of Nylea + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Genesis Wave
- Armada Wurm + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Garruk, Primal Hunter
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Hydra Omnivore
- Tooth and Nail + Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite + Magus of the Candelabra
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Master Biomancer + Tooth and Nail
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Prime Speaker Zegana + Tooth and Nail
- Chancellor of the Forge + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Mimic Vat
- Concordant Crossroads + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Concordant Crossroads + Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Maelstrom Wanderer
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Joraga Warcaller + Overwhelming Stampede
- Akroma's Memorial + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Deadeye Navigator
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Fiend Hunter
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Storm Herd