Creature — Beast
When Craterhoof Behemoth enters the battlefield, creatures you control gain trample and get +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price 3%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$16.21||$18.59||$21.99||$39.0||16.04 TIX||15.88 TIX|
|Have (11)||HSF117 , coreyadam , TheDevicer , CastleSiege , BreadManDan , Garett_07 , Dadaman11 , DudeMan1031 , Siegetherhino , ,|
|Want (10)||Wiggins , killzoid23 , radiotech , CastleSiege , Arashisenko , Lawliet , Ambadastor , Yigstrandil , bburt17 , ajmcnulty|
Craterhoof Behemoth Discussion
19 hours ago
Just an update for you: I managed to get a Crucible of Worlds off of PucaTrade and therefore will no longer be searching for one. This means the only other 2 options what would possibly pass your trade are the Longshot of getting a Gaea's Cradle (very unlikely), or just a more favorable money ratio with slightly more important cards like Craterhoof Behemoth, Skullclamp, but I also doubt those.
1 day ago
Orcish Lumberjack is an underrated ramp.
Crucible of Worlds is an amazing card when used with land destruction.
From the Ashes This card ruins 3+ color edh decks most of the time, all while giving you insane landfall triggers.
Oracle of Mul Daya will let you plow through your deck getting lands out fast, more so with he commander.
You want the health moose Grazing Gladehart
Since Your commander is an elf, why not run a little more elf tribal theme with landfall? The synergy would be out of control. They also happen to be allies, so some more ally synergy couldn't hurt either. An elf/ally landfall deck would be brutal.
1 day ago
L0stinExile thanks for the +1! It is saddening to have to live through the death of Prophet of Kruphix. That card in this deck was magical Christmas land. Since then then, I took alternate routes such as Sword of Feast and Famine, Seedborn Muse with Alchemist's Refuge or Winding Canyons... That being said, it isn't a necessity to have that out with my build, I bring annoyance through other means such as stax, or my personal favorite... Birthing Pod to get Glen Elendra Archmage and copying her with Clever Impersonator and reviving her with Karmic Guide, just to keep the stax growing to win with a Craterhoof Behemoth or Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite.... and of course there is always the Tooth and Nail abuse, but that's if im really wanting to just end the game.
What really affecting me, and probably everyone, was the change in the mulligan rule... I've had to bring the curve down a little more so that this deck continues to work efficiently.
1 day ago
Cards in your list that are nice, but wicked expensive and don't need to stay: Mana Reflection, Phyrexian Altar, Rhys the Redeemed, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Craterhoof Behemoth, Academy Rector, Vindicate, Reveillark, Chromatic Lantern, Maelstrom Pulse, Craterhoof Behemoth. I honestly think you could replace all of these and the deck would still be super fun to play. Some cards like Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter are really fun, kinda pricy, and you can take 'em or leave 'em.
I tried to add a bunch of cards that could be fun. The lands are nice, cheap, and would help. Champion of Stray Souls loves your deck, and your deck will love him. He should totally go in. Lost Auramancers could replace Academy Rector. Bloodsoaked Champion could be fun. So could Wayfaring Temple. You might need to search for another kill spell or two, like Murder or something.
2 days ago
Thanks, nocsha. I want to keep the deck budget low for now but Craterhoof Behemoth is definitely something I want later on for the finished project along with some shock lands. Couldn't Omnath, Locus of Rage work instead of Omnath, Locus of Mana for the tokens.
2 days ago
2 days ago
I noticed you use a lot of ramp, but little to do with it, I would recommend cutting some lands down to about 36, and having a few more endgame targets. Craterhoof Behemoth for sure, Acidic Slime, Deadeye Navigator, Omnath, Locus of Mana. I would also recommend using a Mirrorpool to "access" your commander's abilties when he's cooling off in his command zone.
2 days ago
So I'm looking for random EDH cards, specifically Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Craterhoof Behemoth, Greater Good, Celestial Dawn, Puca's Mischief, Humble Defector F, and Illusions of Grandeur.
Do be sure to check out my binder and hit me up!
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Avacyn Restored||Mythic Rare|
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Palace Siege
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Omnath, Locus of Mana
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Food Chain + Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Dread Return
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Natural Order
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Deadeye Navigator
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Prime Speaker Zegana + Tooth and Nail
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Mimic Vat
- Concordant Crossroads + Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Surge
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Storm Herd
- Chancellor of the Forge + Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Tooth and Nail
- Chord of Calling + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Avenger of Zendikar + Craterhoof Behemoth + Deadeye Navigator
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Rite of Replication
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Wren's Run Packmaster + Wolfbriar Elemental
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Avenger of Zendikar
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Xenagos, God of Revels
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Marton Stromgald
- Craterhoof Behemoth + Primal Vigor + Prossh, Skyraider of Kher
- Armada Wurm + Craterhoof Behemoth