|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Nissa vs. Ob Nixilis (DDR)||Common|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins (EVG)||Common|
|Ninth Edition (9ED)||Common|
|Ninth Edition Foreign Black Border (9EDFBB)||Common|
|Eighth Edition (8ED)||Uncommon|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Uncommon|
|Starter 1999 (S99)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elf Scout
When Wood Elves enters the battlefield, search your library for a Forest card and put that card onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Wood Elves Discussion
5 days ago
Deck update :
I've removed Garruk, Primal Hunter and Hornet Queen beceause they seemed too slow when I've had them in my opening hand. Also removed pet card Fog (I have a long history with this card starting with my first ever deck, wich was a modern mono green...) and finaly revived.
These cards have been replace by Rampant Growth, Wood Elves, a Forest and Sylvan Scrying to help me fetch Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx. I'm currently trying to figure out a balance between drawing, ramping and finding my wincons.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Hi! I'm personally a huge fan of Muldrotha as a commander; so first of all, nice choice! Here are some cuts and additions I'd recommend:
- Archetype of Endurance. This card is very powerful to be sure, but Muldrotha already needs a lot of mana to function, and you don't have very many ways to cheat it into play.
- Butcher of Malakir. Grave Pact and Dictate of Erebos are more expensive money-wise, but being cheaper on mana and also more resilient makes them much, much better.
- Deranged Assistant. It looks good at first glance, but it's a 2-mana dork, and you're not playing any of the 1-mana dorks anyways. The single-card mill is a very minor upside.
- Millikin. Same as above.
- Nyx Weaver. It can be very good, but it's just too slow. There are much better ways to mill yourself, and a 6-mana Regrowth is way too much mana.
- Progenitor Mimic. A powerful card to be sure, but this isn't the deck for it.
- Slum Reaper. I think this card is only really worth running in decks that badly need the 3rd Fleshbag Marauder. Shriekmaw is almost always going to be better.
- Aether Spellbomb. Looping it can be fun, but bouncing a creature is a terrible waste, and there are better ways to draw cards with artifacts.
- Perpetual Timepiece. This card was good on Game Knights when they were only using Standard cards, but we have better options.
- Plague Boiler. This card is also cool, but once again, we have better choices.
- Demonic Vigor. Fun with Muldrotha, but there is usually so much exile-based removal in Commander that this card isn't as good as you think.
- Hesitation. Sweet include, but looks a little too cute. Very easy to play around, and also counters your spells.
- Skeletal Grimace. Same as Demonic Vigor.
- Thrull Retainer. Same.
- Grave Pact / Dictate of Erebos
- Living Death
- Dimir Signet
- Siren Stormtamer
- Farhaven Elf
- Wood Elves
- Evolutionary Leap
- Altar of Dementia
- Ashnod's Altar
- Pelakka Wurm
- Kiora, the Crashing Wave
- Viscera Seer
- Carrion Feeder
- Glen Elendra Archmage (pricey, but very powerful)
- Nihil Spellbomb (secretly fantastic here)
- Sultai Charm
- Phyrexian Arena
Hope this helps! Feel free to leave a comment on my profile if you'd like further suggestions for this or any other deck! Good luck!
1 week ago
Alright, it seems the deck is a bit top heavy. Here are my suggestions. I have structured this rework of the deck to sac and get the mana out quick till you can have Meren stay on the board long enough or just hard cast the big things. You don't have to take my suggestions but I highly insist that this will make her work again.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Here I am from reddit with my critique:
- You need more mana doublers Mana Reflection/Mana Flare/Heartbeat of Spring/Regal Behemoth
- You need more tutors Sidisi, Undead Vizier/Demonic Tutor/Vampiric Tutor
- Add Squandered Resources in case you dont have Dwarven Ruins also allows combo with Nykthos and 5 devotion
- Add Dark Depths + Thespian's Stage combo
- replace mana dorks with land based ramp Wayward Swordtooth/Wood Elves
- Add Woodland Bellower to tutor Eternal Witness/Lotus Cobra/Tireless Tracker/Wayward Swordtooth/Ramunap Excavator also add in Reclamation Sage to add artifact removal to that list
3 weeks ago
I like the build, but it feels slow to the ramp so you can effectively drop your bombs.
Signets are better than the rocks you’re running.
These put “Forests” into play. This includes dual lands that are forests as their type such as Breeding Pool, etc. also they enter untapped.
Chump block, sac response. Block and get a basic land in tapped.
Should be a no brainer for these two.