Creature tokens you control get +1/+1 and have vigilance.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Intangible Virtue Discussion
2 hours ago
6 hours ago
Nice deck Man !!
4-3 Intangible Virtue for power.
1x Sigarda, Heron's Grace for tokens.
2-3 Midnight Haunting good token generator.
Check out my deck Gw Eldrangels for some ideia hehe
1 day ago
Intangible Virtue is another "creatures matter" card.
I run it in this deck:
3 days ago
Hey, thanks for the post on my binder. I would be interested in that trade. I do have a Bloodline Keeper Flip, Intangible Virtue, Mentor of the Meek, and Sorin, Lord of Innistrad from you wants list. Would you be interested in those 4 cards and something else from my binder to have the trade include both fetches? If not just let me know. I would prioritize the Wooded Foothills over the Bloodstained Mire with the original trade proposal.
3 days ago
Not sure I can beat the Pearl of wisdom dropped by tutors, but I'll try anyway. Solid list, there's a lot of powerful cards here, but there are a few things I spotted.
20 lands is too light, curving out at 3 cmc with an average of (just shy of) 2 calls for at least 22. If you add some 4 drops (more on that later) then 23 becomes bare minimum, 24 being a bit safer. Far more games are lost to screw than flood.
Your deck (and every other Mardu build I've ever seen) punches itself in the face a lot. Like, a LOT a lot. The helixes will help, but I strongly recommend a full playset of Shambling Vents, particularly with d confidants. Burn is a hard matchup for you (us) game 1, the more hedge you have against that the better. Both 4 drop Sorins also work wonders to that end, which brings me to...
Anthems. Intangible Virtue, Sorin, Lord of Innistrad, Sorin, Solemn Visitor, Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, all turn your lil (usually flying) bastards into very real threats. Four flying 1/1s are obnoxious, 4 flying 2/2s are a three turn clock from twenty life. Each has its merits, but I advise at least three virtues and two walkers of your choice.
Other than that, I like where it's going. Mentor is really fragile, but absolutely takes over the game if allowed on field more than a turn, so I get that. Lily is just too good against so much of the meta to pass up. K command is great for recursion, removal, artifact hate, I like 1-2 in the main, maybe another in the side. Creatureless combo might be an issue, Slaughter Games in the side could be helpful.
+1 keep up the good work. I've a Mardu Nahiri/tokens hybrid I run, feel free to check out my profile for more MD/SB ideas. I'd link it, but I forgot how.
1 week ago
- I think its important to keep in mind that you want your creatures to pull double duty. Angel of Invention, for example, makes tokens and buffs your team.
- Iroas, God of Victory: You turn your creatures sideways more than I do. Menace would be pretty good for your commander.
- Brutal Hordechief: Just really dumb in your deck.
- Eternal Witness: Replace Den Protector with this.
- Avenger of Zendikar: Token deck stable.
- Angel of Invention: Makes tokens and an anthem on a stick.
- Dragon Broodmother: Cause this is a dumb card.
- Oracle of Mul Daya: Cause ramping is for cool kids that play .
- Wood Elves: Its wood elves.
- Grave Titan: Its the king of zombies
- Armada Wurm: ETB 5/5 wurms seem good.
- Catacomb Sifter: This is ok as a low-end token generator and scry provider.
- Chancellor of the Forge: triple might be tough to handle. This could be good if you have a good reanimator package. Up to you.
- Cultivator of Blades: Once again, a creature that encourages turn your creatures sideways. I really like this card for your deck cause its ETB token creator or an anthem creature.
- You have Whip already, so why not just continue to abuse your graveyard?
- Sidisi, Undead Vizier: Sac a token to tutor seems dumb. Its even better if you keep reanimating it.
- Viscera Seer: Saccing stuff is cool
- Sadistic Hypnotist: Sac outlet and hand disruption.
- Rakshasa Gravecaller: Makes tokens and can send a creature to the graveyard. This one is ok, I guess.
- Ghoulcaller Gisa: Most ETB token creatures lose their value after they hit the field. Why not sacem to make more tokens.
- Slate of Ancestry: A wheel that depends on the amount of creatures you have seems pretty good. Also, if youre animating, you have no problem send cards to your graveyard.
- Key to the City: Unblockable for Tana, the Bloodsower and discard outlet.
Instants and Sorceries
- Vampiric Tutor or Sidsi if you want to abuse tutors.
- Chord of Calling: Youll have plenty of creatures for convoke.
- Buried Alive: Depends on how deep you go into the reanimator plan.
- Parallel Lives: Bruh..you need this. Use this instead of Primeval Bounty. I was unimpressed with the results of bounty.
- Cathars' Crusade: Cause why not?
- Intangible Virtue: Cause tapping tokens is for losers
- Xenagos, the Reveler: Its like having Gaeas Cradle.
- Dragonmaster Outcast: In EDH, he seems very fair and isnt very good until later. Even then, this deck is capable of much sillier plays.
- Norin the Wary: Nahonly good if hes the commander.
- Korozda Guildmage: Too slow, in my opinion.but what do I know
- Thelonite Hermit: and two turns, you make 4 saproliing tokens with a conditional anthem. Also, not good with Whip or Panharmonicon.
- Obzedat, Ghost Council: Go away, ghost dad. Youre drunk and dont belong here.
- Wolfcaller's Howl: Better ways to make tokens.
- Congregate: You have Whip for lifegain.
- Exsanguinate, Lavalanche, Sram's Expertise, Worm Harvest, and Increasing Devotion: You want to abuse ETB and none of this help that plan.
- Conjurer's Closet: Ive fallen out of love with this card. Its slow and doesnt feel strong at .
1 week ago
vibrabones Thanks for the help! Not sure how I missed Saproling Symbiosis, that looks sweet.I had Necrogenesis in my original pile of cards but had to cut to make space. I had also considered Intangible Virtue, but it seemed too narrow and cut it over other cards. I'm not sure about Varolz, but Wayfaring Temple seems perfect! The biggest problem I've encountered building this deck was what to cut. I also have a feeling my mana base might need some work. I'm not sure how to read the pie graph on the side, but it looks like I might need more green sources if I'm not mistaken. I plan to play test this Saturday but I'm going to try an add a few of those cards.
1 week ago
Saproling Symbiosis can help you crank out a huge horde of Saprolings quickly. Also, Varolz, the Scar-Striped can help you make use of your large number of creatures, as can Necrogenesis. Intangible Virtue and Wayfaring Temple are great cards for token-heavy decks.
Love the flavor, love the Saproling vibe, dig the name. +1 from me!