Bow of Nylea
Legendary Enchantment Artifact
Attacking creatures you control have deathtouch.
1G, T : Choose one -- Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature; or Bow of Nylea deals 2 damage to target creature with flying; or you gain 3 life; or put up to four target cards from your graveyard on the bottom of your library in any order.
|Have (2)||Mortiferus_Rosa , gildan_bladeborn|
|Want (11)||joman127 , mcpoodles , lettersandnumbers , drgnchaos4 , kalko , fcntilly , Saharet , enbyteegee , Vee.o , thepakmonster , Etinifni|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Bow of Nylea occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.03%
- trample + deathtouch
- Is trample+deathtouch insta kill with damage still going through?
- Returning Primordial Hydra from the graveyard to the battlefield and a +1/+1 counter.
- Hunt the Hunter / Bow of Nylea / attacking creature
- what will happen if i have a Bow on Nylea on the field and in my declare attackers step i play a fight card
Bow of Nylea Discussion
58 minutes ago
- Shimmerwing Chimera >> Eidolon of Blossoms
- Cold-Eyed Selkie >> Destiny Spinner
- Jace, Wielder of Mysteries >> Oko, the Trickster
- The Magic Mirror >> Song of Freyalise
- Annul >> Swan Song
- Island >> Hinterland Harbor
- Island >> Novijen, Heart of Progress
- Island >> Karn's Bastion
- Island >> Breeding Pool
- Island >> Evolving Wilds
- Island >> Terramorphic Expanse
- Kiora Bests the Sea God >> Primeval Bounty
- Kumena's Awakening >> Bow of Nylea
- Combine Guildmage >> Simic Guildmage
- Stroke of Genius >> Enigmatic Incarnation
- The First Iroan Games >> Master Biomancer
- Thada Adel, Acquisitor >> Kalonian Hydra
- Nessian Hornbeetle >> Avatar of the Resolute
- Folio of Fancies >> Zameck Guildmage
- Thirst for Meaning >> Courser of Kruphix
- Archetype of Imagination >> Primordial Hydra
- Regenesis >> Arasta of the Endless Web
- Prosperity >> Nylea, God of the Hunt
1 day ago
I like it! maybe put in Roughshod Mentor or Bellowing Tanglewurm to give your bears a better chance of getting some bites in. Some other staples could be Vanquisher's Banner or Obelisk of Urd. Bow of Nylea is always a good choice, too. Keep it up!
4 days ago
In green/red, Rhythm of the Wild is almost an auto-include.
Marath has a nice synergy with deathtouch, allowing you to spend one mana to kill any creature on the board.
A focus on the commander means stepping up mana production is probably the next focus area. Gyre Sage, Devoted Druid, and Fertilid are all repeated, +1/+1 counter based mana, and Faeburrow Elder isn't far off. Kodama's Reach, Rampant Growth, and Wayfarer's Bauble for the early game.
Suggested cuts: Archangel, Grazing Gladeheart, Drumhunter, Spawning Grounds, Slippery Karst, Vitu-Ghazi, Druidic Satchel, Drifting Meadow, Forgotten Cave, New Benalia, Tranquil Thicket, Where Ancients Tread
4 days ago
RxPhantom: What you say makes sense. After writing my question, I thought about it by myself. I decided to drop Beanstalk Giant, Nissa's Pilgrimage and Bow of Nylea, and I replaced them with one copy of each Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic and Arbor Elf. The Giant is a worse Cultivate, and the deathtouch bow grants isn't as useful as I thought. Right now, I'm undecided if I should re-add Pilgrimage for Skyshroud Claim. As all my basics are forest, it's basically a Cultivate with a slight upside. I'll have to think about this.
4 days ago
This is one fun looking deck! Have you considered Bow of Nylea to give your creepy crawlies death touch? It fits the motif, with spiders being venomous and all lol Great job!
6 days ago
6 days ago
Rogue's Passage is more unblockability that is less likely to get removed.
Ohran Frostfang will make your lure creatures really punish your opponents. Killing their creature board while hopefully sneaking something by to draw cards should swing things in your favor.
Bow of Nylea also grants your creatures deathtouch on offense plus has a bunch of utility functions that can all come in handy at times.
1 week ago
I like the gameplan you have here (+1). Have you considered Ghalta, Primal Hunger and God-Eternal Rhonas? They feel like they fit right in. I don't know if you'd need Bow of Nylea or at least not three, since most your creatures are plenty powerful without it, especially if it only gives death touch if your creatures are attacking. I would also suggest adding more value to the power of your creatures with cards such as Ulvenwald Tracker and Momentous Fall. Hope this helps.