Bow of Nylea
Legendary Enchantment Artifact
Attacking creatures you control have deathtouch.
1G, T : Choose one -- Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature; or Bow of Nylea deals 2 damage to target creature with flying; or you gain 3 life; or put up to four target cards from your graveyard on the bottom of your library in any order.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price -1%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$0.88||$1.78||$4.28||$3.35||0.02 TIX||0.03 TIX|
|Have (47)||Viaggro , drkness01 , zachi , GoldGhost012 , jwe94 , RyanHruska , gildan_bladeborn , TheDuggernaught , plazma7 , JoshebBasshebeth , TheTyrant , Tiddilywinkus , PepsiAddicted , buildingadeck , joshw335 , 8vomit , casey , Conqueror_of_Thrones , jwmortensen , travis1643 , Trevdawg1998 , Hootiequack , Surferdunks , StevenPJobs , DrFunk27 , nighthawk101 , LoneCrusader399 , saj0219 , pskinn01 , HSF117 , TheHelvault , Gemeye , adventfaith , PnutButtaToast , Friedrice24 , dahceht , davesol , , Kyndoria , turnbuckle , iggy12345 , DraGonSpell , maR2307 , Welldasgood , LordJello , Galdelonian , TheRealPeaches|
Bow of Nylea Discussion
2 days ago
2 days ago
I am going to jump on this Temur hype train! I am also going to suggest Bow of Nylea. This is one card that I think Surrak players miss sometimes. Unless getting plenty of trample damage isn't a huge problem for you, then this card will make it happen. Deathtouch and trample is crazy and the bow's utility is just a bonus.
Great deck and Surrak for life!!
6 days ago
Of the cards you mentioned, Scavenging Ooze is amazing and should definitely be among your main 60, Vines of Vastwood and Experiment One are great but only in aggro strategies (and the latter needs to be in a really creature-heavy deck, which is not what midrange wants to be), Bow of Nylea is a nice toolbox but a bit too easy to hate on, Avatar of the Resolute and Abzan Charm are okay but there are much better options in the Modern card pool and Ready / Willing is awful. And of all those, only Abzan Charm and Bow of Nylea can be called "versatile".
If you want to build a solid midrange deck, you need to balance out threats and answers. If all your deck thinks about is putting out big creatures, pumping them with counters and beating face, you're not playing midrange at all. You want things like Thoughtseize, Abrupt Decay, Lingering Souls and Liliana of the Veil, so you can disrupt the opposing player's gameplan instead of just thinking of your own. You don't need a ton of creatures and pump spells to play B/G/x - most decks play only 8-10 big creatures, if that many.
6 days ago
I'm looking for cards that can do many jobs for a midrange deck. It's mostly green, but will most likely end up G/B/W
Cards I've found so far:
Abzan Charm: Three extremely useful effects. You'll usually need at least one of them.
Avatar of the Resolute: Strong early, strong later, trample for attack, reach for blocking.
Experiment One: Grows in size to beat face, or repeatedly blocks so long as you keep triggering evolve.
Ready / Willing: Two cards with two effects each like holy cow. Either side can completely change the meaning of a combat phase. Surprise vigilance, anti board wipe, tons of life, it can do a lot.
Vines of Vastwood: Pump, protection, and disruption for 1 to 2 mana. Staple green card imo.
Bow of Nylea: I could see this being strong in a deck that plays with counters or stalls on life.
Scavenging Ooze: Lifegain for stalling, +1/+1 counters for combat.
1 week ago
I am pretty sure Bow of Nylea was in the deck at some point but I took it out to go more combo. Seeing as my main win con now is to tear their faces off it will probably enter back in. What do you think of possibly adding in Chandra, Flamecaller to the deck? She rips faces off, draws cards and can board wipe if it gets too hectic. thoughts?
1 week ago
I love both those ideas. Skullclamp and Birthing Pod would have amazing synergy, especially if one of your card draw creatures was in play too. Bow of Nylea would add further insult to injury with Dolmen Gate, as well as add more counters to Ulasht, the Hate Seed if you like.
2 weeks ago
20x Snow-Covered Forest (Because, snow.)
3x Elvish Mystic (Mana/Elf)
3x Llanowar Elves (Mana/Elf)
2x Elvish Harbinger (Mana/Elf/Tutor)
2x Elvish Archdruid (MANA/Elf)
3x Imperious Perfect (Anthem/Generator/Elf)
3x Elvish Champion (Anthem/Elf)
2x Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen (Anthem/Life Gain/Elf)
2x Ezuri, Renegade Leader (Regeneration/Buff/Elf)
3x Drove of Elves (Hexproof/ELF)
2x Elvish Branchbender (Ability/Elf)
3x Copperhorn Scout (Untap/Elf)
2x Dwynen's Elite (Generator/Elf)
Spells and Enchantments
2x Animist's Awakening (Ramp)
2x Biomass Mutation (Massive Buff/Finisher)
2x Blunt the Assault (Fog/Life Gain)
2x Bow of Nylea (Deathtouch/Utility)
2x Chorus of Might (Massive Buff/Finisher)
2x Elvish Eulogist (Life Gain/Elf)
2x Elvish Hexhunter (Anti-Enchantment/Elf)
2x Essence Warden (Multiplayer/Elf)
2x Evolution Charm (Utility)
2x Clinging Mists (Last Stand)
2x Alpha Authority (Protection)
2x Autumn's Veil (Anti-Counter)
1x Creeping Renaissance (Reanimation)
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- trample + deathtouch
- Is trample+deathtouch insta kill with damage still going through?
- Returning Primordial Hydra from the graveyard to the battlefield and a +1/+1 counter.
- Hunt the Hunter / Bow of Nylea / attacking creature
- what will happen if i have a Bow on Nylea on the field and in my declare attackers step i play a fight card
- Bow of Nylea + Fangren Firstborn
- Bow of Nylea + Roar of Challenge
- Bow of Nylea + Tundra Wolves
- Boon Satyr + Bow of Nylea + Eidolon of Blossoms
- Bow of Nylea + Trail of Mystery
- Archetype of Courage + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Kiora's Follower + Prophet of Kruphix
- Bow of Nylea + Courser of Kruphix
- Bow of Nylea + Champion of Lambholt + Twilight Drover
- Boon Satyr + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Forgestoker Dragon
- Bow of Nylea + Dryad Arbor
- Bow of Nylea + Naturalize + Windstorm
- Bow of Nylea + Soul Collector
- Bow of Nylea + Brave the Sands
- Bow of Nylea + Treetop Village
- Bow of Nylea + Lure
- Ainok Bond-Kin + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Hunt the Hunter
- Bow of Nylea + Nylea, God of the Hunt
- Bow of Nylea + Gratuitous Violence
- Bow of Nylea + Goblin Rabblemaster
- Bow of Nylea + Ovinize + Simic Manipulator
- Bow of Nylea + Inferno Titan
- Apocalypse Hydra + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Hardened Scales
- Bident of Thassa + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile + Heliod, God of the Sun
- Arashi, the Sky Asunder + Bow of Nylea + Heliod, God of the Sun
- Bow of Nylea + Captain Sisay + Mindslaver
- Bow of Nylea + Marath, Will of the Wild
- Bow of Nylea + Fulminator Mage
- Bow of Nylea + Wildfire Cerberus
- Bow of Nylea + Hornet Nest
- Bow of Nylea + Fathom Mage + Kiora's Follower
- Bow of Nylea + Daghatar the Adamant + Warden of the First Tree
- Bow of Nylea + Tuskguard Captain
- Bow of Nylea + Kiora's Follower
- Bow of Nylea + Timber Protector
- Bow of Nylea + Surrak Dragonclaw
- Bow of Nylea + Snake Umbra
- Bow of Nylea + Harbinger of the Hunt
- Ashcloud Phoenix + Bow of Nylea + Life's Legacy
- Bitterblossom + Bow of Nylea
- Anafenza, the Foremost + Bow of Nylea
- Bow of Nylea + Hooded Hydra + Life's Legacy
- Bow of Nylea + Wren's Run Packmaster
- Bow of Nylea + Scythe of the Wretched + Triskelion
- Agoraphobia + Bow of Nylea + Simic Manipulator
- Bow of Nylea + Kiora's Follower + Singing Bell Strike
- Bow of Nylea + Golgari Charm
- Boon Satyr + Bow of Nylea + Fanatic of Xenagos
- Bow of Nylea + Polukranos, World Eater