|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Mythic Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury
Planeswalker — Freyalise
+2: Put a 1/1 green Elf Druid creature token onto the battlefield with ": Add to your mana pool."
-2: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
-6: Draw a card for each green creature you control.
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury can be your commander.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (14)||rebelteddybear , DruneGrey , gildan_bladeborn , Roadhog , mziter501 , thetechzombie , Justinaut , Asyndeton , KillDatBUG , duff87 , pskinn01 , Vasbear1 , Dredgar , Jpegwun|
|Want (4)||Sasuin , Turtlelover73 , brokendwarf , gamerhat|
Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury Discussion
2 weeks ago
Criaturas que sacaria:- Fyndhorn Elves Llanowar Elves Elvish Visionary , Elvish Mystic monos que dan mana? mejor pon el trio de muros que se ayudan: Overgrown Battlement Vine Trellis Sylvan CaryatidDe cualquier manera es mejor poner mana rocks creo yo.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress: y pa que este mono aca, si no es pa ser el comandante es re poco lo que ayuda.
- Simic Sky Swallower , Sagu Mauler.- bicho grande..con velo/hexproof.
- Altered Ego, Phyrexian Metamorph .- monos toolbox, siempre ayudan, son buen soporte.
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest .- robar si haces dao..no esta mal.
- Horizon Chimera .- viendo que quieres robar harto..cae sentado.
- Kruphix, God of Horizons .- mano al maximo, no se pierde mana.
- Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix .- mana incoloro para bichos grandes.
- Lorescale Coatl .- si vas a robar harto..este es el bicho!! con arrolar...uff!
- Progenitor Mimic .- copias a cada rato, vamos copiando muros..o bichos del oponente.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter .- puede servir..hacer correr el mazo..es una opcion.
- Acidic Slime .- mono toolbox..siempre util.
- Terastodon .- con UG no mataras muchos bichos, esto puede ser util.
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger .- el mono que puede decidir el juego..ojo que deja tapeadas tierras rivales ;)
- Kefnet the Mindful .- aqui tiene para activarse rapido.
enchants:le sacaria:Mind Over Matter .- esta carta es buenisima..pero aqui no pega con niuna puta wea.Ni recuperas cartas, ni giras permanentes a excepcion de tierras.nah.
- Bounty of the Luxa .- un poco lento..pero puede ayudar
- Zendikar Resurgent .- opcion barata si no tienes Mana Reflection
- Exploration .- si puedes conseguirle..con dolar bajo..es una wena idea.
- Leyline of Anticipation .- bichos con flash!! ou yeah!
- Garruk, Primal Hunter .- Garruk Wildspeaker pseudo ramp.
- Nissa, Steward of Elements.- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rampea y controla
- Time Warp ? turno extra??? o sea nunca viene mal..pero es un poco inconexo..hay cosas mejores.
- Praetor's Counsel .- cartaza, recuperas lo botado, mano al maximo.Para finish.
- Temple Bell .- imagino que es por el Mind Over Matter en un mazo verde/azul hay mil weas mejores que tratar de millear
- Urban Evolution, Pore Over the Pages , Harmonize.- buenos cartones mid tempo para robar.
- Simic Charm .- protege bichos, agranda bicgos..uff.
- Unexpected Results .- si te decides por monos garndes..uff demoledor.
2 weeks ago
Thank you chadsansing! I was trying something out of the ordinary with the deck idea from seeing the card Swarmyard. I realized that I would need a way to help ramp up to bigger creatures. I am still looking for bigger creatures that fit the color scheme and deck idea to include in the deck to help pull off that win. Mycoloth is one creature I forgot about and will definitely go in the deck as well as Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury to help ramp and give extra tokens. Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated! If you have another suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment again!
2 weeks ago
Very cool theme! I wonder how much you need elves and Rhys as your general. Have you tested a BG list with even more elves? I'm not quite sure what to recommend since your deck seems to be about both elves and tokens and sometimes rats. I like your theme so much it's difficult to suggest one direction or another as there's just a lot of cool elves and vermin to be played.
Have fun brewing!
4 weeks ago
While I understand that you have a reason for the massive amount of artifact/enchantment removal, there are much better ways to deal with them than running a ton of narrow answers. You could run more versatile cards, like Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury, who has many abilities that synergize well with the deck, and also functions as artifact/enchantment removal when necessary. The next possibility is fitting in more recursion, which can be used to reuse your removal when necessary, or get back other important cards when there's nothing threatening on the table. Eternal Witness and Den Protector are some great recursion options. Finally, most of the options you are running are fairly weak, and don't synergize with the deck. Acidic Slime is one of the best green removal tools, and even gives you an experience counter. If you need responses at instant-speed, you could try either of the morph options, Ainok Survivalist and Nantuko Vigilante. And finally, if you need mass artifact/enchantment removal, Bane of Progress is a great option.
With such a heavy focus on removing artifacts and enchantments, you may have let creature removal fall by the wayside. Ulvenwald Tracker is one of the best cards in Ezuri for its ability to function as repeatable creature removal.
One more thing: I really dislike Urza's Incubator in this list. Most elves have very little colorless in their costs, so often this will only be reducing their cost by 1, or even not at all. If you still want an effect like this, Herald’s Horn is a great option that also functions as card draw.
4 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Play test update:
I had done my primary game testing against a good mono green elves combo deck. Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury
Now I've had the chance against:
- Kess, Dissident Mage - Longer games but went 100%
- Krenko, Mob Boss - Won 2/2: but rather close the first one
- Animar, Soul of Elements - Won 3/4
- Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip - Roughly 80% win rate
Currently the biggest threats for this deck is lifegain and defenders of */4+
4 weeks ago
Cut Simic Nissa, Cut Cursed Garruk, Cut your gideons unless you are playing more of them, Cut all your jace's but unraveler, Cut Lord Of Innistrad, Cut Tezz if you aren't going to play more rocks, Cut Planar Bridge, Cut Pernicous deed, Replace vindicate with Utter End Cut Grim Affliction, Cut Putrefy, Replace Day Of judgement with Wrath of God, and finally cut Steady Progress. Most of these cards your walkers should be replacements for or aren't good in a walker deck.
Also I'm not a huge fan of the Eldrazi titans (blightsteel included) because they are just no fun. Walker decks are powerful and fun.
Cards to add or at least think aboutCounter magic of any kind
- Inexorable Tide
- Collective Restraint
- Doubling Season
- Karmic Justice
- Mirari's Wake
- Oath of Ajani
- Sylvan Library
- Call the Gatewatch
- Elspeth, Sun's Champion
- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury
- Karn Liberated
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor
- Vedalken Orrery/Leyline of Anticipation
- Ugin, the Spirit Dragon
- Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip
- Vampiric Tutor
- Crawlspace/Ensnaring Bridge
- Chromatic Lantern/Joiner Adept
If you have any questions about why let me know.
1 month ago
Some changes I'd do and try out how they fare:
- Sol Ring (Illegal in our playgroup) run a dork instead
- Simic Keyrune - Play mana Dorks instead
- Vision Skeins - Play better draw spells for only you
- Flash Counter - Play better version of this
- Siren Stormtamer - Play better version of this
- Chasm Skulker - we don't synergize with this
- Tempt with Discovery - there's better ramp that's just for us
- Solemn Simulacrum - we are in green
- Creeping Mold - too expensive
- Pathrazer of Ulamog - Doesn't have a cast trigger, but we cast eldrazi
- Baloth Woodcrasher - We are not in limited or in landfall
- Scaled Behemoth - We are not in limited
- Gauntlet of Power - We are in 2 Colors
- Lightning Greaves - our commander is frequently not a creature
- Swiftfoot Boots - our commander is frequently not a creature
- Imprisoned in the Moon - the green one is better
- Song of the Dryads - Better than imprison in the moon. Binds everything until removed
- Doubling Cube - Should be very awesome with kruphix
- Nature's Claim - cheap instant speed removal
- Paradox Engine - we run counters and can keep our nonland mana so this should yield a lot of mana
- Vedalken Orrery - I think we like a lot of flash in this deck
- Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir - Flash for us and slowmo for the others? Yes please!
- Dispel - cheaper than flash counter. Maybe play Swan Song instead of it.
- Everflowing Chalice - bestest manarock to dump mana in
- Brainstorm - best draw spell ever
- Staff of Nin - draw a card a turn and kill some mana dorks
- Fyndhorn Elves - mana dork
- Heroic Intervention - Protect's kurphix and therefore our accumulated mana
- Simic Charm - same as interverntion
- Turn Aside - see above. might be one too many but hey. if it's too much protection run more dorks.
- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury - she spits dorks. could be very awesome
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor - Brainstorm every turn and an alternate wincon in a lockdown situation. Best walker ever.