|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Amonkhet (AKH)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Samut, Voice of Dissent
Legendary Creature — Human Warrior
Double strike, vigilance, haste
Other creatures you control have haste.
, : Untap another target creature.
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Samut, Voice of Dissent Discussion
2 days ago
Creatures Craterhoof Behemoth , Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite , Aurelia, the Warleader , Samut, Voice of Dissent , Birds of Paradise , Bloom Tender , Derevi, Empyrial Tactician , Faeburrow Elder , Anafenza, the Foremost , Shalai, Voice of Plenty , Trostani Discordant
3 days ago
very cool deck, I build also my own version, but decide to take more of midrange/ramp approach. If you are interested here the link: https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/redgreen-combustible-gearhulk/
but there are some sub-optimal cards, that have a clear upside. Maybe check them out. Shock -> Wild Slash easy upgrade Silhana Wayfinder -> puts the card just on the top of the library, its not really a constructed card. with Once Upon a Time banned Bond of Flourishing or Seek the Wilds are very close.
Some suggestions from me: Paradise Druid -> i would go for the faster one like Llanowar Elves . so you can go Turn1: Llanowar Elves , Turn2: Rhythm of the Wild , Turn3: Champion of Rhonas -> drop a payoff. So you speed up your optimal gameplan by 1 turn.
Ashen Rider -> looks cute. but just works, if your plan A works and then you want go for a game ending play. i would just add castable cheap removal or sideboard it in for game 2/3. When you want go cute, then i would decide for Medomai the Ageless . the endless turns/attacks with Ilharg, the Raze-Boar is just winning on the spot, if your opp is not ready for it.
1 month ago
Hi I love the deck :)
I am not used to pod decks though and I am struggling to get my head round the end of the combo.
At the end I think you have:
Prime Speaker Vannifar 2/4 tapped
Renegade Rallier 3/2
Corridor Monitor 1/4
Samut, Voice of Dissent 3/4 tapped
Verdurous Gearhulk 4/4 (and 4 additional power)
for a total of 20 power of which 5 of it is tapped?
I'm sure I'm missing something, could you point out to what it is?
1 month ago
- Could use more mana dorks.
- Nix the Guild Globe . It is actually a bad card. Replace it with a locket or cluestone.
- Atla Palani, Nest Tender is an incredibly good card. It should be in your mainboard, if not your commander.
- Huatli, Dinosaur Knight is an expensive card to cast, and its abilities aren't the best. You can easily fill its slot with Samut, Voice of Dissent . Haste and a strong creature is better than a planeswalker.
- Start considering the speed of the deck if you want to make it more aggro.
2 months ago
2 months ago
Hey, nice version of Atla.
Mirror Entity is busted with Atla; it's a Dino and an Egg. Regal Behemoth is a very good Dino/mana doubler. It's Lizard creature type was errata to Dinosaur. In multiplayer Commander Runic Armasaur can be a repeatable source of draw.
Cards to consider cutting:
- Thunderherd Migration : Lore, Farseek, Cultivate and even Growth are better.
- Commune with Dinosaurs : can only get one card of possible 57 of 100 cards. Because it's a one drop and can find a land that makes it playable, but consistently it only get a land.
- Savage Twister
- Ghired's Belligerence
- Shake the Foundations
Are you using Heartstone in a combo that I don't see? I ask because it only works with two creatures (Atla and Zacama) in the entire deck. You have many repeatable sources to trigger enrage that these one time effect spells are not needed.
Upgrades within the budget to consider:
- Windswept Heath or Naya Panorama > Myriad Landscape
- City of Brass or Exotic Orchard > Krosan Verge
- Ash Barrens > Evolving Wilds
- Rhythm of the Wild > Fires of Yavimaya
- Smothering Tithe > Huatli, Radiant Champion
- Eternal Witness > Road of Return
- Samut, Voice of Dissent > Burning Sun's Avatar
- Chaos Warp > Pounce
Good luck with your deck.
3 months ago
3 months ago
Hey, you should consider making a Atla Palani, Nest Tender deck.
I suggest Atla because you can adjust themes with her and play her in different ways. She can give you ridiculous card advantage with tokens. Atla can make tokens and you can sac those tokens to cheat larger creature token producers onto the battlefield including Ghired, Amanda, Worldspine, Wurmcoil, Queen, etc. It's the flexibly that Atla provides and the chance to win with creatures out of nowhere that makes her a good casual General. Can create a massive board state of creatures in a single turn with Mirror Entity and attack that same turn with Samut, Voice of Dissent .
What Atla gives you is a another direction not just tokens. Can win with tokens or just win with big fatty creatures. Seems you like over-the-top creatures and Atla gives you a source of those while also caring about tokens.
Samut, Voice of Dissent occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%