Creature — Elf Druid
Tap: Add X mana of any one color to your mana pool, where X is the number of Elves in play.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Wirewood Channeler occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Wirewood Channeler Discussion
3 weeks ago
Looks good. These might interest you: Mimic Vat, Soul Foundry, Bramble Sovereign, Minion Reflector, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Requiem Angel, Cryptolith Rite, Song of Freyalise, Priest of Titania, Elvish Guidance, Wirewood Channeler, Cathars' Crusade, Goldnight Commander, Valor in Akros, Fanatical Devotion
3 weeks ago
This deck is beauteous. Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor could be a fun include since your general can tutor for Shields of Velis Vel ;) You might consider these too: Bishop of Wings, Rattlechains, Crested Sunmare, Risen Reef, Sigarda, Heron's Grace, Drogskol Captain, Hero of Goma Fada, Harabaz Druid, Wirewood Channeler, Midnight Entourage, Whelming Wave.
Also, the changeling champions (Changeling Berserker, Changeling Hero, Changeling Titan) could be neat since your general can tutor for them and if you loop all three of you get an arbitrary number of ETB triggers in any creature type. You could draw your deck with Azami or Risen Reef, blow up opponents' boards with Reaper King, get infinite life with Bishop of Wings!
1 month ago
Looks good so far! You might like these: Psychosis Crawler , Chasm Skulker , Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix , Krosan Wayfarer , Sakura-Tribe Scout , Skyshroud Ranger , Llanowar Scout , Walking Atlas , Budoka Gardener , Terrain Generator , Chakram Retriever , Stone-Seeder Hierophant , Elvish Archdruid , Priest of Titania , Marwyn, the Nurturer , Wirewood Channeler
1 month ago
Riku is rad. You might like these: Spark Double , Twinflame , Zada, Hedron Grinder , Mirrorwing Dragon , Quasiduplicate , Repudiate / Replicate , Second Harvest , Manamorphose , Temur Ascendancy , Ogre Battledriver , Harabaz Druid , Wirewood Channeler , Rude Awakening , Bonus Round , Mulldrifter , Peregrine Drake
1 month ago
Omnath as main damage outlet (Go Tall)
- Plenty of creature based mana ramp from elves like Greenweaver Druid , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds , and Oracle of Mul Daya as well as all the classic elf ramp cards like Llanowar Elves
- Mana ramp sorcery spells like Tempt with Discovery and Traverse the Outlands
- Increase Mana generation from each land per turn with cards like Doubling Cube , Vernal Bloom , Wilderness Reclamation , Bear Umbra , Caged Sun , and Nature's Will
- Increase the Mana generation from each tapped creature each turn from cards like Leyline of Abundance , and increase the amount of mana gained by having more elves with cards like Wirewood Channeler , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Priest of Titania , and Joraga Treespeaker .
- Increase both of the above with Seedborn Muse , which, along with Tempt with Discovery , only gets stronger the more opponents you have.
Elf synergy as secondary source of damage (Go Wide)
- Pump elves with other elves with help of cards like Elvish Archdruid , Elvish Champion , Ezuri, Renegade Leader Imperious Perfect , and Joraga Warcaller
- Elf token creation with cards with Elvish Promenade , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , and Imperious Perfect
Protection for both commander and high value Elves
- Basic equipment like Lightning Greaves , Swiftfoot Boots , Darksteel Plate , and Whispersilk Cloak to slow down or stop removal
- Asceticism , Stonehoof Chieftain , Archetype of Endurance , and Vigor as creatures and enchantments to protect your board.
Win Condition enablers
- Helix Pinnacle to use up mana on if Omnath is ever about to be destroyed.
- Triumph of the Hordes for trample and infect for a fast win combines with other trample abilities from cards like Stonehoof Chieftain , and Ezuri, Renegade Leader to allow you to force damage through.
- Hydra's like Primordial Hydra and Hydra Broodmaster provide other mana outlets to instantly set up fast overwhelming armies.
3 months ago
1) It is always difficult to make this decision. I would say if you are happy with your deck compared to your playgroup there is no need to just chuck more money at it.
2) Artifact removal in green should not be a worry there are plenty cards to do so i would be more worried about creature removal, Song of the Dryads Acidic Slime & Beast Within are great removal versatile removal for mono green
6) Sword of the Paruns Umbral Mantle and Staff of Domination any of these combined with your commander when she as a few counters on her makes unlimited mana! (also will work with Wirewood Channeler , Elvish Archdruid and Priest of Titania )
3 months ago
Nice Deck, Seems pretty solid, I would just consider adding some of the following tribal cards
- Joraga Warcaller
- Immaculate Magistrate
- Ezuri, Renegade Leader
- Timberwatch Elf
- Wirewood Symbiote
- Heritage Druid
- Wirewood Channeler
- Dwynen's Elite
- Kindred Dominance
- Coat of Arms
- Emerald Medallion
- Urza's Incubator
I would also consider removing some of the elves and artifacts that don't directly benefit elves, and are simply there because they are "good." Stick with the theme: Elves. If you find any of this helpful I would appreciate it if you upvoted my deck: Double Trouble EDH! Thanks, hope this helps!
4 months ago
You might like these: Glimpse of Nature , Beck , Tangleroot , Stone-Seeder Hierophant , Cloudstone Curio , Cloud of Faeries , Peregrine Drake , Somberwald Sage , Chakram Retriever , Retreat to Coralhelm , Village Bell-Ringer , Thousand-Year Elixir , Lightning Greaves , Wirewood Channeler , Alhammarret's Archive