|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Curse of the Swine
Exile X target creatures. For each creature exiled this way, its controller puts a 2/2 green boar creature token onto the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (41)||Lucretian , Wazerwifle , Famicomania , JAT0 , pskinn01 , shinobigarth , Va1mar , sneferie , CampbellStev , 8vomit , , gildan_bladeborn , saj0219 , sonnet666 , twistedmage , MattN7498 , DudeMan1031 , Pelli , PhotogenicParasympathetic , vashaclarens , golgarigirl , bradyofportdetroit , redlegs_17 , REV666 , ZombieFood , Bad_Dog , Kimimaro , Wolfninja , acbooster , xXThormentXx , Dr_Jay , Nemesis , Friedrice24 , dplerner , Skydra2 , frederiklw , mziter501 , thetechzombie , Mousemke , CastleSiege , Suns_Champion|
|Want (2)||Willis1994 , mlouden03|
Curse of the Swine Discussion
1 day ago
Figured you already have the Curse of the Swine in. The first combo gives you everyone's creatures as pigs, but at least it clears all of your opponents creatures. The second I just found when my friend played the card, Cauldron of Souls, a few days ago and giant light bulb went off. Quicksilver Fountain would help slow your opponents down and you could utilize your Seasinger again. Cheers!
1 week ago
Hi, gotta say I really love your deck, Im taking it as a base for mine, if you are ok with it, also have you considered adding Isochron Scepter? Seems it could work great along with Dramatic Reversal, ramp spells and counters maybe adding some other 2 drops also I would recommend more spot removal as jokerjake75 suggested Pongify, Rapid Hybridization, Curse of the Swine and Beast Within make great options
1 week ago
Criaturas que sacaria:- Fyndhorn Elves Llanowar Elves Elvish Visionary , Elvish Mystic monos que dan mana? mejor pon el trio de muros que se ayudan: Overgrown Battlement Vine Trellis Sylvan CaryatidDe cualquier manera es mejor poner mana rocks creo yo.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress: y pa que este mono aca, si no es pa ser el comandante es re poco lo que ayuda.
- Simic Sky Swallower , Sagu Mauler.- bicho grande..con velo/hexproof.
- Altered Ego, Phyrexian Metamorph .- monos toolbox, siempre ayudan, son buen soporte.
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest .- robar si haces dao..no esta mal.
- Horizon Chimera .- viendo que quieres robar harto..cae sentado.
- Kruphix, God of Horizons .- mano al maximo, no se pierde mana.
- Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix .- mana incoloro para bichos grandes.
- Lorescale Coatl .- si vas a robar harto..este es el bicho!! con arrolar...uff!
- Progenitor Mimic .- copias a cada rato, vamos copiando muros..o bichos del oponente.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter .- puede servir..hacer correr el mazo..es una opcion.
- Acidic Slime .- mono toolbox..siempre util.
- Terastodon .- con UG no mataras muchos bichos, esto puede ser util.
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger .- el mono que puede decidir el juego..ojo que deja tapeadas tierras rivales ;)
- Kefnet the Mindful .- aqui tiene para activarse rapido.
enchants:le sacaria:Mind Over Matter .- esta carta es buenisima..pero aqui no pega con niuna puta wea.Ni recuperas cartas, ni giras permanentes a excepcion de tierras.nah.
- Bounty of the Luxa .- un poco lento..pero puede ayudar
- Zendikar Resurgent .- opcion barata si no tienes Mana Reflection
- Exploration .- si puedes conseguirle..con dolar bajo..es una wena idea.
- Leyline of Anticipation .- bichos con flash!! ou yeah!
- Garruk, Primal Hunter .- Garruk Wildspeaker pseudo ramp.
- Nissa, Steward of Elements.- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rampea y controla
- Time Warp ? turno extra??? o sea nunca viene mal..pero es un poco inconexo..hay cosas mejores.
- Praetor's Counsel .- cartaza, recuperas lo botado, mano al maximo.Para finish.
- Temple Bell .- imagino que es por el Mind Over Matter en un mazo verde/azul hay mil weas mejores que tratar de millear
- Urban Evolution, Pore Over the Pages , Harmonize.- buenos cartones mid tempo para robar.
- Simic Charm .- protege bichos, agranda bicgos..uff.
- Unexpected Results .- si te decides por monos garndes..uff demoledor.
3 weeks ago
Hi from /tg/! On the topic of cuts...
Soul of New Phyrexia is nice in theory, but I think the mana investment is a bit steep for not doing much immediately. Ideally you want to be able to hold up 5 mana on the turn you're playing with him. You only have 34 lands, admittedly with a healthy quantity of mana creatures, but even so, 11 mana seems ambitious for just situational protection.
Elvish Aberration is also a lot of mana for a pretty shrug worthy effect. Mana dorks are ok if they're low cost or offer interesting utility, and this fatty does neither.
Sylvan Scrying doesn't actually ramp and you don't have any mind-boggling utility lands. I don't love it.
Both your unsures seem like ez cuts, they're pretty bad for you. IDK what jank absurd thing you expect to do with ashnod's altar but I don't recommend. And the spoder is just underwhelming. Like, worse than Spidersilk Armor, and that's a low bar. As for yyour fun-tricks, the very fact that they're so classified makes them feel a bit too cute. If they aren't combo pieces, I'd say they're not good enough.
I ran Hua Tuo, Honored Physician in my Kraj, for a time. It's bad. I know why you want it, I know there isn't much recursion in UG that synergizes with Kraj...Still bad.
You have no Cyclonic Rift, which should only be true if you're against it on principle. Otherwise it's too good to ignore. I also like Morphling and Inspiring Call a lot. I also don't see any graveyard hate, so Scavenging Ooze at least is pretty sweet. Maybe could stand a hair more creature removal, like Curse of the Swine.
1 month ago
Hey there! This looks like a pretty sweet Ezuri build! While I can't be certain, I would guess that you generally find yourself with just a few cards in hand, and that you usually play all of your creatures and then have a hard time recovering from a board wipe, right?
While that guess could be way off, it looks like a lot of your deck is very strong when you're ahead, but rather weak when you're behind. First of all, you appear to be a little low on ways to interact with your opponents. With Ezuri, you want a lot of creature-based interaction. Reclamation Sage, Acidic Slime, and the like can be very strong. AEther Adept, Mist Raven, Man-o'-War, Venser, Shaper Savant, and Voidmage Husher are all options to deal with your opponents' creatures, albeit temporarily.
However, not everything can be creature-based. I see that you already run Krosan Grip, which is absolutely a strong card, but I would also add in some of my favorite removal spells: Nature's Claim, Natural State, Pongify, and Reality Shift are all great ways to deal with annoying things on the cheap. Beast Within is also great.
You also want some number of board wipes. With Ezuri, bounce-based board wipes are great, as they allow you to re-trigger Ezuri's ability. Evacuation, Devastation Tide, and Curse of the Swine are all great for this.
In addition, you have ways to draw cards, but they either draw you a ton of cards (such as Fathom Mage), or don't draw you any cards. I would recommend adding in a couple of cards that just draw you cards, no matter what else you have on you board. Fact or Fiction is a great card for this, as is Opportunity.
Now, Ezuri presents a little bit of a problem with this, because Ezuri specifically cares about creatures, and your deck doesn't have a lot of ways to function if you can't play a lot of creatures. I would recommend staying away from cutting creatures as much as possible (other than the duplicate Bane of Progress), and instead start by cutting cards like Simic Charm, Journey of Discovery, Verdant Confluence, probably a land or two (I find 37 is a comfortable number for a Blue/Green deck), etc.
Finally, some general suggestions. Some of these are already on your maybeboard, but these are ones that I would highly recommend adding:
- Sakura-Tribe Elder is an amazing ramp card that also triggers Ezuri
- Coiling Oracle replaces itself or ramps you, and likewise triggers Ezuri
- Same with Solemn Simulacrum
- Mulldrifter is just amazing
- Hornet Queen triggers Ezuri five times, and also makes you annoying to attack
- Master Biomancer gives counters to everybody
- I don't think I need to explain Hardened Scales
- Finally, Sage of Hours gets you infinite turns with Ezuri out (and five experience counters), so if you want a combo finish, it doesn't get any easier than this.
In any case, I really hope this helps. If you want my help again in the future (or have any questions about what I said above), feel free to leave another comment on my profile. Enjoy!
1 month ago
Retooled a few cards in the sideboard that I've been meaning to update. I decided to take it less seriously and remove Stony Silence and replace them with Curse of the Swine. I also made room for Martial Coup as a board wipe and upgraded Diminish to Snakeform since it draws you a card and removes abilities. Still an amazingly fun deck to play in modern. I love every part of this deck.
1 month ago
Just in general though you want to have a couple more mana rocks because they are just good in general. I don't know what your budget is like but here is a link to all the mana rocks for EDH
The token based wincon and the dragonstorm isn't really the best "wincon" so to say. Of course it is up to you and if you find this to be really entertaining. A more competitive deck would use something like Aetherflux Reservoir and cast their entire deck but oh well.
Here are some cards you need that are also relatively cheap and very good.
basically you have a lot of cards in your deck that are like second tier cards I am not sure if you are going for flavor victory.
What is generally the case is that winning through combat is bad in EDH because you often need to setup for an extra turn and you might get completely wiped. In EDH if is pretty hard to win without using an infinite combo to kill everyone at the same time. You will also be viewed as a threat if you have a bunch of shit on the board. You have a lot of very expensive creatures in your deck that don't immediately win you the game. When you cast something that is like 8 mana the hope is that you win with that card.
You should look at some other people's mizzix decks it will give you an idea of how people play commander. I don't know if many will be that great on this site but oh well.