|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Common|
|Shards of Alara (ALA)||Common|
Combos Browse all
: Add to your mana pool.
, , Sacrifice Naya Panorama: Search your library for a basic Mountain, Forest, or Plains card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Naya Panorama Discussion
1 month ago
I know we spoke some about this earlier, but I want to reiterate:
- Naya Panorama and Bant Panorama are going to be better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape
- Sun Titan and Spirit of the Labyrinth are going to be your most critical deviations from Cats! the musical
- Talisman of Unity >>>>> Selesnya Signet = Mind Stone > Prismatic Lens > Everflowing Chalice > Fractured Powerstone when it comes to two-drop rocks in this list
- Ghostly Prison and Elephant Grass are able to do so much work for you
- Mirri should probably be the commander over Arahbo
1 month ago
Yes I did months ago (hit it again just to make sure), while I don't like Myriad Landscape (it can only be used every other turn unless Amulet of Vigor is out) the difference between cutting either one is negligible.
I'd vote to cut Myriad Landscape for Naya Panorama gives you two lands and two 5/5 over the course of 2 turns like Myriad Landscape (if your bringing them back) but has the upside of tapping for 1 the turn it comes in if you need it.
This of course is an argument about the weakest land in the deck so you should really go with personal preference.
1 month ago
I highly recommend snow-covered forests and Mouth of Ronom, having a tutorable removal spell in green from Crop Rotation and Sylvan Scrying is great and is even better with crucible and Ramunap Excavator. I really and truly think that the trample enablers are 100% unnecessary. This is especially true given that you are trying to go super wide. This deck needs some lifegain cards for the Zurgo match-up, Thragtusk and Obstinate Baloth are great for that and are acceptable outside of gaining life. I understand where you are coming from with the draw a lot of cards mentality, but I think it is just too inefficient. They seem tough to resolve in the face of counter magic and way to slow in the face of creature decks, if you play against green mirror all day, they are probably great however. In your mana base, I think the recently unbanned Ancient Tomb is amazing, and the "Panorama" cycle of cards is likely better than some of the lands you are playing and evolving wilds and terramorphic expanse. I personally would cut Lotus Vale, Mosswort Bridge, Opal Palace, Oran-rief, Reliquary tower, Scorched Ruins, and Temple of the false god (why would you want to ramp once you hit 5 lands?). In their place, I'd add Jund Panorama, Bant Panorama, Naya Panorama, Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse, Command Beacon (which is great with Titania in the face of removal) and Mouth of Ronom. There are a bunch of other cards I would personally change, but it is mostly having to do with your theme, so unless you want to change that, I will refrain from giving that info.
2 months ago
I like your list. It seems more aimed at beating face with big hitters. I especially liked to see Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer and Abundance in there. Also a quite affordable list! Here are some thoughts I had for you to consider.
- First thing that I notice is your curve. I think your deck might perform better if you could smooth out the curve somewhat. Do you ever have issues with consistency? Curve could be a key consideration for future adaptations of your list. You are especially low on 2-drops and 5 drops and probably a little too high on 6+ drops and 3 drops.
- Here are some cards you could consider in those slots: Scavenging Ooze. Vexing Shusher, Life from the Loam, Lightning Greaves, Lotus Cobra, Gatecreeper Vine, Sylvan Library, Urabrask the Hidden, Primal Command, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Creeping Renaissance, Titania, Protector of Argoth
- I would cut Gruul Signet for something that fetches you a land instead, as that is more synergistic (perhaps Nissa's Pilgrimage?).
- Mountain Valley is strictly better than - Evolving Wilds / Terramorphic Expanse as it can fetch one of your duals. I am also more fan of the panoramic lands (like Naya Panorama) than wilds and expanse, because you can time the landfall it provides.
- Some other land tips in no particular order: Ghost Town (great with Burgeoning), Undiscovered Paradise, Khalni Garden, Radiant Fountain, Glacial Chasm and the new Scavenger Grounds are great lands to consider for more land-shenanigans without blowing your budget through the roof. Also, if you can get your hands on a Dryad Arbor, that would very well match your Green Sun's Zenith.
Hope that there is something there that meets your vision for the deck!
GL and HF,
2 months ago
For my taste, you have too many cards that benefit your opponents just as much as they help you. Archangel of Strife could be Thunderfoot Baloth or Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite. Borderland Explorer could be Sylvan Ranger or Borderland Ranger or Civic Wayfinder. Ghirapur Orrery and Rites of Flourishing could be virtually any card draw engines that helps only you: Drumhunter, Garruk's Packleader, Magus of the Library, Primordial Sage, Mind's Eye, Seer's Sundial, and Staff of Nin all come to mind. Collective Voyage could be Cultivate or Nissa's Pilgrimage.
The next problem is that you are light on land. I use less land than most people, and you are at least 2 lands short for me, probably more like 3-4. And two of your lands don't produce any mana, meaning you would need even more. You could replace Evolving Wilds with Naya Panorama or Krosan Verge, or just add them at the expense of a creature or enchantment. You have all sorts of conditional taplands and Grand Coliseum, so replacing one of them with (or just adding) Jungle Shrine doesn't seem like a bad idea.
You are also light on spot removal, a trap I have fallen into more than once. Terastodon would probably have a home in your creature mix, and Fade into Antiquity, Krosan Grip, or even just Naturalize would not be a waste of space.
3 months ago
For cheap mana fixing (<$1):
Gift of Paradise
Pyramid of the Pantheon
Cuts I'd suggest:
Gideon's Lawkeeper for Journey to Nowhere
Manaplasm for Managorger Hydra or Forgotten Ancient
Ondu Giant for Wood Elves
Rhox War MonkSengir Vampire for Archfiend of Depravity or Desecration Demon
Serra Angel for Serra Avenger
Stormblood Berserker for Sulfuric Vortex
Circle of Flame for Mizzium Mortars
Glory of Warfare for Chromatic Lantern
Honor of the Pure for Spear of Heliod, if you really want an anthem effect.
Frost Breath for Mana Leak
Guardians' Pledge for Sakura-Tribe Elder (you really dont have enough white creatures for this effect)
Incinerate & Lightning Bolt for Terminate and Murder
Plummet for Oblivion Ring
Titanic Growth for Harmonize
War Report for Day of Judgment
Exploding Borders for Burnished Hart
Traveler's Amulet for Wayfarer's Bauble
I suggest choosing a theme for your deck. Right now it seems to be pulling in too many directions.
Want to cast and swing with Progenitus? Include cards that grant haste like Temur Ascendancy.
Want to play fun multicolored shenanigans? Include whatever value you like.
Want to use overcosted enchantment cycles? Include the Shrines.
Focusing will allow you to better determine what your deck wants. Regardless, I recommend playing heavy green to maximize your ability to mana ramp.
4 months ago
An Omrath deck needs tand fall triggers. And lots of them. And there are quite a few cheap ways to get those triggers. Sure cards that could double your tokens would be great, but they are well over the $.75 per card budget. To start you need as close to 40 lands as possible. I currently run 41 in my build. Lands that are needed... Blighted Woodland, Evolving Wilds, Ghost Town, Jund Panorama, Naya Panorama, Terramorphic Expanse, Warped Landscape. These will get the multiple land drops on a budget. Another great card is Where Ancients Tread. Need some game enders and some board cleaners... Blasphemous Act can end the game if you have enough elementals out. Remember they deal 3 damage when they die based on the Commanders ability. Some light removal in Hull Breach and Decimate could also help. These are some additions, but the lad additions are probably a necessity. Hope this helps
5 months ago
Rubblehulk not as a creature but as a finisher. Also this is one deck where fetch lands (Wooded Foothills, Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, etc) would make the deck better. If you prefer to remain on a budget you could use lands such as Jund Panorama, Naya Panorama, or even Blighted Woodland.