|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Common|
|Shards of Alara (ALA)||Common|
Combos Browse all
: Add to your mana pool.
, , Sacrifice Naya Panorama: Search your library for a basic Mountain, Forest, or Plains card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Naya Panorama Discussion
1 week ago
I don't think you want Evolving Wilds in this deck. It doesn't tap for mana the turn you play it, and you will often be forced to use it before your landfall creatures come into play. Why not replace them with Naya Panorama? That can tap for mana right away and you can use its ability to trigger landfall once you are ready for it.
1 week ago
Hi Duff 87!
One can see that you put a lot of thought into the deck!
I built and played a similar deck for a while now and have some suggestions for you to consider:
Yavimaya Elder is also a good way to get more lands and is a common
Krosan Tusker is very versatile for a land-fetch
I found Scryb Ranger extremly usefull for all its abilities. Most usefull in your deck is of cause the bounce-a-forest-ability. But an surprising blocker by flashing it in and untapping a creature can kill an attacking creature and the protection saved my life more than once with my Mina and Denn-Deck.
Also World Breaker proofed very useful as repeatable and colorless removal in some cases.
As you already play the two embodiments (of fury and insight) a Sylvan Advocate would be a nice addition
Realms Uncharted is a very good land fetch for nonbasic lands.
Although not cheap a Life from the Loam can be put to very good use in such a deck
Also on the higher price segment we have Lotus Cobra which is very good even in multiplayer as is fuels you with mana in your turns which I always could put to good use.
+1 for the well thought through deck of yours.
For further inspiration I will add the link to my decklist later, when I put it on tapped out.
Greetings form Gottsplitter
3 weeks ago
This is very budget right now because I still need to build it and test it. Grasslands, Mountain Valley, and Naya Panorama are just budget options for Wooded Foothills, Windswept Heath, and Arid Mesa. I had Cultivate and Farseek in here before, but I took them out for options that can be abused with tokens. They may very well go back in after testing.
I've been on the fence about Beastmaster Ascension and decided to use Collective Blessing instead because I have it. Thunderfoot Baloth and Overwhelming Stampede will definitely be thought about. I still need to find a good ratio between Pump and Tokens.
I have Shamanic Revelation in already with Skullclamp, Slate of Ancestry, and Fecundity. I wanted to try and make room for Harmonize but now Collective Unconscious has to go in. I always lean towards fewer multi-use spells than more single use, which might be the wrong mentality.
Thank you so much for the suggestions. Do you have and suggestions on what to take out?
1 month ago
3 months ago
I know we spoke some about this earlier, but I want to reiterate:
- Naya Panorama and Bant Panorama are going to be better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape
- Sun Titan and Spirit of the Labyrinth are going to be your most critical deviations from Cats! the musical
- Talisman of Unity >>>>> Selesnya Signet = Mind Stone > Prismatic Lens > Everflowing Chalice > Fractured Powerstone when it comes to two-drop rocks in this list
- Ghostly Prison and Elephant Grass are able to do so much work for you
- Mirri should probably be the commander over Arahbo
3 months ago
Yes I did months ago (hit it again just to make sure), while I don't like Myriad Landscape (it can only be used every other turn unless Amulet of Vigor is out) the difference between cutting either one is negligible.
I'd vote to cut Myriad Landscape for Naya Panorama gives you two lands and two 5/5 over the course of 2 turns like Myriad Landscape (if your bringing them back) but has the upside of tapping for 1 the turn it comes in if you need it.
This of course is an argument about the weakest land in the deck so you should really go with personal preference.
3 months ago
I highly recommend snow-covered forests and Mouth of Ronom, having a tutorable removal spell in green from Crop Rotation and Sylvan Scrying is great and is even better with crucible and Ramunap Excavator. I really and truly think that the trample enablers are 100% unnecessary. This is especially true given that you are trying to go super wide. This deck needs some lifegain cards for the Zurgo match-up, Thragtusk and Obstinate Baloth are great for that and are acceptable outside of gaining life. I understand where you are coming from with the draw a lot of cards mentality, but I think it is just too inefficient. They seem tough to resolve in the face of counter magic and way to slow in the face of creature decks, if you play against green mirror all day, they are probably great however. In your mana base, I think the recently unbanned Ancient Tomb is amazing, and the "Panorama" cycle of cards is likely better than some of the lands you are playing and evolving wilds and terramorphic expanse. I personally would cut Lotus Vale, Mosswort Bridge, Opal Palace, Oran-rief, Reliquary tower, Scorched Ruins, and Temple of the false god (why would you want to ramp once you hit 5 lands?). In their place, I'd add Jund Panorama, Bant Panorama, Naya Panorama, Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse, Command Beacon (which is great with Titania in the face of removal) and Mouth of Ronom. There are a bunch of other cards I would personally change, but it is mostly having to do with your theme, so unless you want to change that, I will refrain from giving that info.
4 months ago
I like your list. It seems more aimed at beating face with big hitters. I especially liked to see Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer and Abundance in there. Also a quite affordable list! Here are some thoughts I had for you to consider.
- First thing that I notice is your curve. I think your deck might perform better if you could smooth out the curve somewhat. Do you ever have issues with consistency? Curve could be a key consideration for future adaptations of your list. You are especially low on 2-drops and 5 drops and probably a little too high on 6+ drops and 3 drops.
- Here are some cards you could consider in those slots: Scavenging Ooze. Vexing Shusher, Life from the Loam, Lightning Greaves, Lotus Cobra, Gatecreeper Vine, Sylvan Library, Urabrask the Hidden, Primal Command, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Creeping Renaissance, Titania, Protector of Argoth
- I would cut Gruul Signet for something that fetches you a land instead, as that is more synergistic (perhaps Nissa's Pilgrimage?).
- Mountain Valley is strictly better than - Evolving Wilds / Terramorphic Expanse as it can fetch one of your duals. I am also more fan of the panoramic lands (like Naya Panorama) than wilds and expanse, because you can time the landfall it provides.
- Some other land tips in no particular order: Ghost Town (great with Burgeoning), Undiscovered Paradise, Khalni Garden, Radiant Fountain, Glacial Chasm and the new Scavenger Grounds are great lands to consider for more land-shenanigans without blowing your budget through the roof. Also, if you can get your hands on a Dryad Arbor, that would very well match your Green Sun's Zenith.
Hope that there is something there that meets your vision for the deck!
GL and HF,