: Add to your mana pool.
, , Sacrifice Naya Panorama: Search your library for a basic Mountain, Forest, or Plains card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Naya Panorama Discussion
2 weeks ago
I like your list. It seems more aimed at beating face with big hitters. I especially liked to see Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer and Abundance in there. Also a quite affordable list! Here are some thoughts I had for you to consider.
- First thing that I notice is your curve. I think your deck might perform better if you could smooth out the curve somewhat. Do you ever have issues with consistency? Curve could be a key consideration for future adaptations of your list. You are especially low on 2-drops and 5 drops and probably a little too high on 6+ drops and 3 drops.
- Here are some cards you could consider in those slots: Scavenging Ooze. Vexing Shusher, Life from the Loam, Lightning Greaves, Lotus Cobra, Gatecreeper Vine, Sylvan Library, Urabrask the Hidden, Primal Command, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Creeping Renaissance, Titania, Protector of Argoth
- I would cut Gruul Signet for something that fetches you a land instead, as that is more synergistic (perhaps Nissa's Pilgrimage?).
- Mountain Valley is strictly better than - Evolving Wilds / Terramorphic Expanse as it can fetch one of your duals. I am also more fan of the panoramic lands (like Naya Panorama) than wilds and expanse, because you can time the landfall it provides.
- Some other land tips in no particular order: Ghost Town (great with Burgeoning), Undiscovered Paradise, Khalni Garden, Radiant Fountain, Glacial Chasm and the new Scavenger Grounds are great lands to consider for more land-shenanigans without blowing your budget through the roof. Also, if you can get your hands on a Dryad Arbor, that would very well match your Green Sun's Zenith.
Hope that there is something there that meets your vision for the deck!
GL and HF,
3 weeks ago
For my taste, you have too many cards that benefit your opponents just as much as they help you. Archangel of Strife could be Thunderfoot Baloth or Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite. Borderland Explorer could be Sylvan Ranger or Borderland Ranger or Civic Wayfinder. Ghirapur Orrery and Rites of Flourishing could be virtually any card draw engines that helps only you: Drumhunter, Garruk's Packleader, Magus of the Library, Primordial Sage, Mind's Eye, Seer's Sundial, and Staff of Nin all come to mind. Collective Voyage could be Cultivate or Nissa's Pilgrimage.
The next problem is that you are light on land. I use less land than most people, and you are at least 2 lands short for me, probably more like 3-4. And two of your lands don't produce any mana, meaning you would need even more. You could replace Evolving Wilds with Naya Panorama or Krosan Verge, or just add them at the expense of a creature or enchantment. You have all sorts of conditional taplands and Grand Coliseum, so replacing one of them with (or just adding) Jungle Shrine doesn't seem like a bad idea.
You are also light on spot removal, a trap I have fallen into more than once. Terastodon would probably have a home in your creature mix, and Fade into Antiquity, Krosan Grip, or even just Naturalize would not be a waste of space.
1 month ago
For cheap mana fixing (<$1):
Gift of Paradise
Pyramid of the Pantheon
Cuts I'd suggest:
Gideon's Lawkeeper for Journey to Nowhere
Manaplasm for Managorger Hydra or Forgotten Ancient
Ondu Giant for Wood Elves
Rhox War MonkSengir Vampire for Archfiend of Depravity or Desecration Demon
Serra Angel for Serra Avenger
Stormblood Berserker for Sulfuric Vortex
Circle of Flame for Mizzium Mortars
Glory of Warfare for Chromatic Lantern
Honor of the Pure for Spear of Heliod, if you really want an anthem effect.
Frost Breath for Mana Leak
Guardians' Pledge for Sakura-Tribe Elder (you really dont have enough white creatures for this effect)
Incinerate & Lightning Bolt for Terminate and Murder
Plummet for Oblivion Ring
Titanic Growth for Harmonize
War Report for Day of Judgment
Exploding Borders for Burnished Hart
Traveler's Amulet for Wayfarer's Bauble
I suggest choosing a theme for your deck. Right now it seems to be pulling in too many directions.
Want to cast and swing with Progenitus? Include cards that grant haste like Temur Ascendancy.
Want to play fun multicolored shenanigans? Include whatever value you like.
Want to use overcosted enchantment cycles? Include the Shrines.
Focusing will allow you to better determine what your deck wants. Regardless, I recommend playing heavy green to maximize your ability to mana ramp.
2 months ago
An Omrath deck needs tand fall triggers. And lots of them. And there are quite a few cheap ways to get those triggers. Sure cards that could double your tokens would be great, but they are well over the $.75 per card budget. To start you need as close to 40 lands as possible. I currently run 41 in my build. Lands that are needed... Blighted Woodland, Evolving Wilds, Ghost Town, Jund Panorama, Naya Panorama, Terramorphic Expanse, Warped Landscape. These will get the multiple land drops on a budget. Another great card is Where Ancients Tread. Need some game enders and some board cleaners... Blasphemous Act can end the game if you have enough elementals out. Remember they deal 3 damage when they die based on the Commanders ability. Some light removal in Hull Breach and Decimate could also help. These are some additions, but the lad additions are probably a necessity. Hope this helps
3 months ago
Rubblehulk not as a creature but as a finisher. Also this is one deck where fetch lands (Wooded Foothills, Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, etc) would make the deck better. If you prefer to remain on a budget you could use lands such as Jund Panorama, Naya Panorama, or even Blighted Woodland.
3 months ago
I think your mana base is a little messy.
- There's no need for the Panoramas (Bant Panorama and Naya Panorama), you could just go with Terramorphic Expanse and Evolving Wilds.
- Checklands (Rootbound Crag, Hinterland Harbor and Sulfur Falls) and Bouncelands (Simic Growth Chamber, Izzet Boilerworks and Gruul Turf) benefit most from decks having more basics, so I'd tell you to replace some utility lands with basics (drop Alchemist's Refuge, Desolate Lighthouse and maybe even Kessig Wolf Run)
- Manlands (Lumbering Falls, Raging Ravine and Wandering Fumarole) aren't all that useful in EDH. Considering the amount of lands in your deck, I think you might want to cut them as well.
- Considering the amount of card-draw in the deck, you might want to consider Reliquary Tower
As for ramp in itself:
- Gilded Lotus is amazing, but it only nets you one color of mana, which can be a bummer at times.
- I always advocate for the use of all available signets (Simic Signet, Izzet Signet and Gruul Signet in your case), since they fix your colors in the early game and help you ramp up a bit (plus, a Sol Ring + Signet starting hand can go crazy pretty fast)
- Thought Vessel and Mind Stone are other 2-mana artifacts with some great extra utility.
Cards I don't like/I don't find useful enough:
- Crystal Shard - Reusable bounce is good, but I don't think this card is good enough to be here.
- Ranger's Path could be replaced with Nissa's Expedition (if you tap a creature it's exacly like a Explosive Vegetation) or Nissa's Renewal (costs more, but gets you 3 lands and 7 life). Or simply drop it. You run too few basics and with all the sorcery ramping you might run out of lands to search for...
- Recurring Insight - In the late game where you can give in to the luxury of spending 6 mana to draw some cards it can be great, but I'd rather use it in a See the Unwritten or Seasons Past or Selvala's Stampede or Saheeli's Artistry.
- Zendikar Incarnate - poor defenses and no trample. You can do better. Mystic Snake or Ogre Battledriver or Master Biomancer or Faerie Artisans (you can clone the token with Riku in order to keep it)
- Charmbreaker Devils can be good, but they might do nothing as well
- Deadwood Treefolk doesn't seem that appealing to me either; specially considering it only gets back creature cards. Greenwarden of Murasa is almost strictly better (bigger body and returns any card, but no "leaves the battlefield" trigger)
- Rampaging Baloths seems out of place. Yes, it creates some good tokens for playing lands, but generating 1 trample-less 4/4 per turn seems pretty bad. This creature is better suited for landfall-based decks in my opinion.
- Sphinx of Uthuun and Fact or Fiction are cards I just can't enjoy. I think the impact they make is negligible in the game, but I understand the appeal and sometimes it can be quite interesting. I'd say keep the creature and ditch the spell.
Other suggestions (mostly more creatures to use as a toolbox):
- Farhaven Elf another ramp on a stick.
- Reclamation Sage is a staple in the format for a reason
- Peregrine Drake generates infinte mana in conjunction with Deadeye Navigator and gives you some quick ways of ending the game (such as paying buyback of Capsize to Upheaval everyone but yourself constantly)
- Triumph of the Hordes - another win con
- Ghostly Flicker gives you a way to reuse ETB triggers or save something from removal. Also has a combo with Peregrine Drake + Archeomancer.
- Coiling Oracle forces you to reveal the top card, but the fact that it ramps if it's a land makes it so much better
- Phyrexian Ingester - removal on a stick. You could also go with Duplicant
- Drowner of Hope - never underestimate this little guy, since it's quite versatile. The "sac a scion: tap a creature" has saved me quite a few times and it can also work as some sort of ramp tool (It costs , but it refunds with the tokens).
- Nim Deathmantle brings a creature back for one more round.
4 months ago
I love the synergy between Tana & Sidar...I think these two were made for each other more so than any other 2 partners.
Beyond that I think you got lost....Single target pump spells / bloodrush effects and the like are horrible in multiplayer games....unless this is intended solely for 1 v 1, I'd say ditch ALL of them. Aside from Intangible Virtue I wouldn't put any other static effect Anthems in either...once you get your tokens to be bigger than 2/2 then you just lost all synergy with Sidar...and have defeated yourself. Collective Blessing, Gaea's Anthem > out.
Creatures / Spells that will only ever give you 1 token (in addition to the creature that comes with it) also not that effective. Again unless this is 1 vs 1. Attended Knight and Tukatongue Thallid and such...out...
Deckbuilding for edh: When I build an edh deck, I too just start throwing cards at it, then cut lots then try to figure out how much ramp I need, and how much card draw I need, and how much removal I'm going to put in. These three things I put in pretty much EVERY deck. I may not run much but at least a little. (I'm only seeing a few of each on your list) After I get things balanced out and make my cuts I work the land base usually 35-39 lands depending on the deck/mana curve, amount of ramp ect. This deck I'd say 36-37 lands.
I'm not going to price check all the following recomendations, but bear in mind the tcg prices on this site doesn't account for different / older prints / damaged card discounts ect, though a few still might be 20 cents over your budget, but I'm gonna list them anyways.
Cheap removal: (keep Pacifism if you must pick 3-5 here also) Revoke Existence, Fate Forgotten, Oblation, Terastodon, Smash to Smithereens, Entrapment Maneuver, Desert Twister, Scour from Existence ... there's several others but still this is a descent selection...
Cheap Card Draw: There really isn't much in the way in these colors to begin with, even less on your budget... maybe throw Faithless Looting a few cards that give you the Monarch like Protector of the Crown and or Crown-Hunter Hireling and get a Skullclamp and maybe a Slate of Ancestry once you can find/trade for/afford one (they're only $1.50 tops)
Cheap Efficient Token Gen: You got a few good ones already a few more worth mentioning, Decree of Justice, Sporemound, Ezuri's Predation, Twilight Drover, and again...maybe later add Rith, the Awakener and or Sigarda, Heron's Grace.
Cheap Pump: Aside from Borrowed Grace, which you could leave in or not, you really only need a few good GLOBAL pump spells spells for finishers. Usually I'd suggest something like Beastmaster Ascension, but in this case again...no synergy with Sidar. I'd probably throw Titanic Ultimatum and Overwhelming Stampede (stronger 1x use versions of Overrun) and also throw a Leonin Sun Standard at the deck for repeated use/abuse after declare blockers step. Those three alone should probably do it.
Cheap Land Base: Aside from basics there are quite a few good lands to run in budget builds in the case of a Naya deck, you've already listed Jungle Shrine (I'd ditch the bounceland), there's also Naya Panorama, Rugged Highlands, Blossoming Sands, Wind-Scarred Crag, Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse. I'd run every one of these, and then basics for the rest. (Again, 36-37 total lands for this deck.)
Yea...so ...holy wall of text Batman, hope some of it helps, gl & hf
4 months ago
a single Wastes could be good, help rebuy the world breaker
Temple of the False God is good
Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle is great!
Burgeoning is great with ghost town
there's another 2 mana sorcery that gets a forset untapped that i can't remember the name of
Thawing Glaciers seems great!
Tireless Tracker and another landfall artifact can draw lots of cards!
Gaea's Touch is another exploration