|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Born of the Gods (BNG)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Temple of Plenty
Temple of Plenty enters the battlefield tapped.
When Temple of Plenty enters the battlefield, scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
: Add or to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (29)||warcry02 , prass1 , mentor6 , TehDelta , Riders_of_Brohan , Vergil_Redgrail , thetechzombie , GoldGhost012 , Justinaut , JAT0 , bakunet , NobleSlay3r , Va1mar , Vasbear1 , dbp512 , Gabeph , TheAnnihilator , Hakira , Skulldrey , , jstn.mrrtt , gvlassek , Pro_Noob , Royal_Windsor , dplerner , jhTheMan99 , mziter501 , Mortiferus_Rosa , Enivid|
|Want (7)||bradyofportdetroit , Turtlelover73 , CoolBeansBrattah , Sasuin , Clawsun73 , Dadaman11 , No1HanSolo|
Temple of Plenty Discussion
2 days ago
It looks good for a start! You'll have to play some actual games to see what works and what does not.
I assume you won't play with Savannah. So maybe add Temple of Plenty instead. Also, Selesnya Guildgate, Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse are nice and inexpensive lands. You might want to add them, because there were some situations where I was missing either green or white mana while goldfishing with your deck - especially because you have cards that cost two green mana and cards that cost two white mana in the 3mana-slot.
But that's all. Have fun with building the deck!
3 weeks ago
- Island >> Temple of Mystery
- Island >> Temple of Enlightenment
- Island >> Temple of Plenty
- Island >> Evolving Wilds
- Plains >> Cultivate
- Intervene >> Hinterland Harbor
- Govern the Guildless >> Glacial Fortress
- Monk Idealist >> Eternal Witness
- Sphere of Safety >> Ghostly Prison
- Negate >> Counterspell
- Willbreaker >> Progenitor Mimic
- Jungle Barrier >> Clever Impersonator
- Plea for Guidance >> Rhystic Study
- Gather Specimens >> Swiftfoot Boots
1 month ago
Hey, if $250 total budget then you're already way over budget because Land Tax is a $25 card and Concordant Crossroads is a $15 card both are currently not being counted in the total of the deck. Even if have a low budget you can still play a bunch of the Selesyna dual lands. The manabase here is really bad, 36 Basic lands? Cutting 10-11 Basic lands will not hurt the manabase or Land Tax's ability, there's still plenty of Basic lands. You're not going to draw Land Tax every game and in games you don't draw it having duals will help to play spells.
Consider these lands:
- Command Tower: Commander staple for $1
- Canopy Vista: works well with Basic lands
- Selesnya Sanctuary: works well with Basic lands
- Fortified Village: works well with Basic lands
- Sunpetal Grove: works well with Basic lands
- Temple of Plenty
- Stirring Wildwood
- Blossoming Sands
- Graypelt Refuge
- Grove of the Guardian: create an 8/8 token that can then be populated
- Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree: repeatable token maker on a land
Also consider these cards:
- Imperious Perfect: repeatable Elf token maker and lord for Elf tokens
- Mentor of the Meek: can be a draw engine with Rhys tokens, four mana create a token and draw a card. Very good with populate
- Rampaging Baloths: good finisher because of trample, creates 4/4 Beast tokens by playing lands
- Mirror Entity: make all tokens huge power and toughness for a turn, is an Elf
- Hornet Queen: flying deathtouch bees are very scary for your opponents especially when you start populating them
- Swords to Plowshares: Commander staple white removal spell
- Beast Within: Commander staple green removal spell
- Sundering Growth: one of the better populate spells
- Rootborn Defenses: one of the better populate spells, protect token army from board wipe or removal
- Advent of the Wurm: a 5/5 token with trample is very good with populate
- Epic Struggle: win the game by creating and populating tokens
- Oblivion Ring: Commander staple white removal
Good luck with your deck.
xyr0s on GW Midrange
1 month ago
Temple of Plenty I could consider, and maybe Elemental Bond too, since every creature in this deck has 3+ power as long as Wilt-Leaf Liege is in play. But against fliers, I think Dromoka's Command, Path to Exile, and Porphyry Nodes should be enough to keep them down. If that is not enough removal, I would probably lose anyway.
1 month ago
Nice looking deck with some interesting cards.
Other than that, a Temple of Plenty could be of use.
Finally, an Elemental Bond is very nice for some card draw.
2 months ago
Maybe some of these?
- Command Tower
- Reliquary Tower
- Reflecting Pool
- Rogue's Passage
- Mosswort Bridge
- Treetop Village
- Gavony Township
- Horizon Canopy
- Windswept Heath
- Temple Garden
- Verdant Catacombs
- Overgrown Tomb
- Marsh Flats
- Godless Shrine
- Grim Backwoods
- Tainted Wood
- Llanowar Wastes
- Caves of Koilos
- Svogthos, the Restless Tomb
- Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
- Temple of Malady
- Temple of Plenty
- Temple of Silence
- Westvale Abbey Flip (especially if you run a Mycoloth)