|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Khans of Tarkir (KTK)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- If there is an ability on your field increasing the power of creatures you control, is a new creature entering the battlefield considered to have the increased power upon entry, or does the effect apply after the card enters?
- when are you considered to control a creature?
- What resolves first when casting Genesis Hydra?
- Does Nissa's ult trigger Temur ascendancy's card draw?
- Temur Ascendancy + morph
Creatures you control have haste.
Whenever a creature with power 4 or greater enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (28)||Ashy , rikertchu , Antiat , pokemate0 , sonnet666 , Nemesis , Riders_of_Brohan , mziter501 , philktoken8998 , thetechzombie , darthnuchi , Caldazar , ironax , Halphinian , gildan_bladeborn , pskinn01 , Cyrk , The_Munchkin , the.beanpole , sneferie , bakeraj4 , jhTheMan99 , , saj0219 , PTsmitty , mazrimtaim , meowCat1234 , MrCrazzyc|
Temur Ascendancy Discussion
2 days ago
I use to run Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur, but like you said, it attracts a lot of hate. If you play intet early enough / Turn 4, you can worldly tutor him and potentially ruin a whole table fairly quickly. However, if he doesn't live you're about to get a horrid beating haha. Really good with Tooth and Nail + Seedborn Muse since you can untap and have responses with the jin.
Mana Vault > I run this in pretty much any EDH deck i make. It's good at almost any stage of the game. Turn 1-2 vault gives you a turn 4 6 drop aka Intet, with a ramp spell, a potential 8 drop by turn 4. Also another target for Trinket Mage.
-Garruk's Horde +Avenger of Zendikar > For 7 mana 7/7, he actuially doesn't do a whole lot since you have to survive a whole turn with him out in order to be effective and avenger works great with Craterhoof Behemoth later on since you have Temur Ascendancy for a quick kill. Avengers just a well rounded 7 drop. You already play Lurking Predators as well.
Bane of Progress You don't run an excessive amount of artifacts or enchantments and he's really good against decks that rely on mainly artifact ramp or have annoying stuff out, which if you're playing at a big table, he does the job really well.
2 weeks ago
Very nice Deck you build there. I play a similar deck for some years now and got some new ideas and inspiration from you for further development of mine.
- Vizier of the Menagerie, Courser of Kruphix are new and pretty good in this deck
- I would prefer a Farseek and/or Nature's Lore over Explore because those cards shuffle and you get a new topdeck card
- I am not sure if Soothsaying is strong enough. It needs a whole lot of mana for shuffeling. Maybe a Mystic Speculation works better
- You could switch an Island for a Halimar Depths for topdeck manipulation
- A Spinerock Knoll lets you play your big spells without mana cost and gives you a new topdeck card as well
- Maybe Temur Ascendancy over Fires of Yavimaya?
- Conundrum Sphinx is good when you know your topdeck card and 4/4 flying for 2UU is pretty solid too
- If you'd like a use for your small utility creatures other than Birthing Pod you could try Proteus Staff. It works against opponents badass creatures as well.
For more ideas you can check out my take on Intet, the Top Deck Queen
Greetings from Gottsplitter
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Perhaps you might consider Temur Ascendancy? :)
4 weeks ago
I'm working on a version and I found myself going off, then having to pass with a board full of pumped creatures wanting to make mana or smash face. Extra instances of haste have helped out a bunch. Samut, Voice of Dissent is a decent body for when things aren't going your way and feels better than having a 2nd Temur Ascendancy. I agree that granting haste is prioritized lower than Cryptolith Rite and Jeskai Ascendancy, but It's still how the deck goes off and wins in the same turn.
Also, Opt is an all-star in this deck! Give it a try over glimmer or something.
1 month ago
great landbase for the deck. Really like it. Very difficult to pull off in a 5 colour deck.
Some suggestions:take Spellbound Dragon out because you run so few sorceries. The chance of pumping this dragon are to small.
Take Cultivate as you run 0 basic lands. This card doesn't do anything in this deck.
Lastly I recommend Temur Ascendancy. This card does everything you want for these kind of decks.
1 month ago
I recommend running both Dragon Tempest and Temur Ascendancy as Temur Ascendancy is remarkably better than Elemental Bond. Also you don't need Crucible of Fire or Obelisk of Urd. Your dragons are already 4, 5, and 6 power and that's more than most other creatures.