Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
: Gain .
, : You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater.
|Have (4)||metalmagic , gildan_bladeborn , DoctorScarf , NineNotesKnives|
|Want (2)||WumpaWolfy , hippity|
Printings View all
|Commander 2020 (C20)||Rare|
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Rare|
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Duel Decks: Nissa vs. Ob Nixilis (DDR)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Mosswort Bridge Discussion
1 week ago
- Card draw:
- Sylvan Library : Card draw.
- Elvish Visionary : Cheap, cantrip, shaman.
- Mosswort Bridge : Pseudo cantrip.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip : Pseudo cantrip. Flip = better Gaea's Cradle.
- Blighted Woodland : Comes into play untapped. Ramp card mid-lategame.
- Path of Ancestry : Potential card filter.
- Strip Mine : Utility land.
- Gingerbread Cabin : Forest with minor upside. No reason not to play it in mono green.
- Fauna Shaman : Tutor, shaman.
- Noxious Revival : Manaless. Allows another shot for wincons.
- Scavenging Ooze : Manasink. graveyard disruption.
- Card draw:
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary : Card draw.
- Beast Whisperer : Green conditional card draw.
- Guardian Project : Green conditional card draw.
- Runic Armasaur : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Compost : Card draw (meta dependent).
- Sakura-Tribe Scout : Early game shaman. Mana acceleration.
- Genesis Wave : Pseudo card advantage.
- Arch of Orazca : Card draw.
- Win more:
- Myojin of Life's Web : Too expensive. Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile lategame.
- Patron of the Orochi : Quest for Renewal is cheaper.
- Gigantomancer : Cute, but 8 mana is too much for this kind of effect.
- Archetype of Endurance : Win more card. No real synergy. Asceticism Is better (although also not recommended).
- Trolls of Tel-Jilad : This is a bad card.
- Soul of the Harvest : Beast Whisperer / Guardian Project, cheaper. Almost same effect.
- Sakiko, Mother of Summer : Too expensive. Doesn't do enough for mana cost.
- Sage of Ancient Lore Flip : Very likely that you do not have enough cards in hand to make this worthwhile mid-lategame.
- Wildheart Invoker : This is a bad card.
- Sakura-Tribe Springcaller : This is a bad card.
- Loaming Shaman : Not enough card draw that allows you to get your desired cards in you hand.
- Essence Warden : This is a bad card.
- Vines of Vastwood : Very situational card.
- Squall Line : Not very good card. Situational.
- Krosan Grip : Expensive situational removal.
- Gilded Lotus : Unnecessary ramp.
- Tranquil Grove : Unless your meta plays a lot of enchantments, not really necessary. Otherwise, recommmend Back to Nature instead.
- Beastmaster Ascension : Your creatures are not big enough for this to work consistently.
- Spidersilk Armor: No tutors, not enough card draw to obtain it. Unreliable flyer prevention. Silklash Spider Will hold off flyers with tutors.
Staple cards are cards I recommend obtaining and using, since they are almost always good cards to have in any green deck. The rest is up to preference and should be taken with a grain of salt. I hope I could be of some use to you.
3 weeks ago
Just as a starting point I would definitely run some more mana rocks, especially Sol Ring. It's almost always worth the $2-3. Also if you're willing to drop $4-5 Arcane Signet is worth it as well. You have a good amount of lands for what you're trying to do, but I would replace Mosswort Bridge and Secluded Steppe with basic lands. I think it'd be better to just have basics that come in untapped. I would also replace Naya Panorama with Myriad Landscape if you want a good budget fetch that gives you more value, and finally if you can swing it, I'd swap out either Blossoming Sands or Graypelt Refuge with a Sunpetal Grove for better value, and the other you could take out for Canopy Vista or just another basic. Basics aren't bad.
Also with all the 1/1's you're making, Skullclamp would give you a lot of value.
Those are just a few changes I'd make. Good deck. Hope this helps. (:
3 weeks ago
Hey, even if you cut some basic lands I don't think you would have a problem getting land drop value from Exploration because of having so many basic lands. Radha, Heart of Keld and Mina and Denn, Wildborn combine well with lots of basic lands and Wildborn can be a repeatable source of trample as well as a way to keep bouncing Mosswort Bridge for repeatable hideaway.
3 weeks ago
The hideaway Lands helps filters cards in your deck and it can allow you to play a big spell for little mana if you can meet the requirements so these are deck dependent but for a budget utility land not bad the blue one is not very edh friendly the others are easier to meet the criteria in edh Mosswort Bridge
4 weeks ago
There's a thousand reasons to play taplands:
As I mentioned earlier in the thread: Critter lands, they wear equipment pretty well after a boardwipe, to swing in for the final points of damage
you want to win with Maze's End
you have lifegain synergies
you have landfall synergies in budget and Evolving Wilds is your way to go about it
you have a graveyard synergy deck and Mortuary Mire recurs your needed piece
cycling lands (Forgotten Cave) in the early game when you dont need the carddraw yet
you play 5 colors on a budget and therefor you play Vivid Crag and the rest of its cycle
Dryad Arbor is basically a tapland that you can use Green Sun's Zenith to search up (not really tapped, but it is summoning sick, which means you can't tap it for mana the turn it comes into play either)
Hideaway lands (Mosswort Bridge and the like)
1 month ago
Lands suggested from the crowd: Mosswort Bridge is a land in green stompy thats usually worth entering the battlefield tapped
Bonders' Enclave works fine when your commander is 4 power
Ghost Quarter, Tectonic Edge (and less budget, Strip Mine or Wasteland) are things you need in commander, there's too many of Cabal Coffers and Itlimoc, Cradle of the Sun (also not bad in your deck btw) in the format to skip on land destruction, and lands that destroy lands are the most efficient at that.
Scavenger Grounds thwarts your Regrowth a little, but it thwarts most black and green commanders a lot more: take Meren of Clan Nel Toth, or Muldrotha, the Gravetide, they're pretty devastated when you uncounterably remove most of their resources from the game. There's enough caring about the graveyard to at least consider this, if you're not heavily using it yourself.
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx is amazing in most monocolored decks, but a little on the $$ side.
Rogue's Passage is a scary prescence when Voltron is your plan, even when you have the deathtouch as a deterrent.
1 month ago
Cool build! I am a sucker for a nice tribal deck.
I am questioning the relevance of Burgeoning and Wayward Swordtooth, since you have so little draw. I would suggest cutting Growing Rites, since you are not playing an impressive amount of creatures at once, and replacing it with Land Tax in order to have these lands ready to drop. At the same time you are thinning out your deck, making your commander's ability better.
2 months ago
multimedia oh boy I am playing the same deck and I have some suggestions on what to cut and suggestions on what to put in as well
BUT these are just a suggestion