|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||None|
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Duel Decks: Nissa vs. Ob Nixilis (DDR)||Rare|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
: Gain .
, : You may play the exiled card without paying its mana cost if creatures you control have total power 10 or greater.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (34)||EdenGardenz , ZombieFood , Lindough , ChrisH , frederiklw , Boza , buildingadeck , joshw335 , GoldGhost012 , sneferie , gildan_bladeborn , jstn.mrrtt , Florg , Justinaut , mcstang1986 , bakunet , , angesoir , Reliva , DarkMagician , brentkc49 , duff87 , Fawar09 , MattN7498 , mziter501 , Va1mar , mazrimtaim , beatdown36 , teslacoil7992 , itheoryz , goodair , Kleptozaniac , MagnaAura , PTsmitty|
|Want (30)||Georgez96 , kovellen , Sergal , Turtlelover73 , cainanunes , superlangbein , Metra , brokendwarf , zgriffin1989 , Jelatinator , Supremespeed , mango_channel , sleepy104 , Funi1234 , LePtitNabot , eoraptor144 , Thotny , Lazysaurus , Maliande , CryAll , ostiarius , Awesomeeli , Dreyvor , obitus , RazortoothMtg , Dk1997 , Loading_Error , Orphanbeater , gavriel1136 , AgentCrazyDiamond|
Mosswort Bridge Discussion
1 day ago
Some recommendations that jump out at me are
3 days ago
Nice deck! Brings me back to my early days of magic where everyone seemed to run mono green decks :D.
I browsed your list and here are some thoughts I had. Maybe there are some that are useful to you:
- Consider running Crop Rotation or Pir's Whim instead of Sylvan Scrying. Those cards have way more applications.
- You run Cultivate and Nissa’s Pilgrimage, but not Kodama's Reach? I guess I would play that over Lotus Cobra in this list as you don’t run that many ways to get more lands into play to make the Cobra shine.
- Also, Green Sun’s Zenith is synonymous with Dryad Arbor. Turning the Zenith into ramp for 1 mana. Easy include imo.
- I counted about 8 cards that draw you cards. I always prefer to run a bit more. You could consider Harmonize, Elemental Bond or Zendikar Resurgent
- With so many forests I expected to see Extraplanar Lens or something, but I could not find a card that would benefit from so many. This means you have a lot of room for improving your deck by including more utility lands. I’m thinking Scavenger Grounds, Strip Mine, Homeward Path, Tranquil Thicket, Blighted Woodland, Mosswort Bridge, Petrified Field etc. These can give you an additional edge if added in the right balance.
Hope there is something there that fits your vision for the deck!
GL & HF,
6 days ago
If you're playing with both equipment and tokens, Nazahn, Revered Bladesmith could be good to tutor his hammer and tap blockers. Blade of Selves and Helm of the Host make more copies of a creature, and Bloodforged Battle-Axe makes more copies of itself. Anointed Procession and Parallel Lives give you more tokens. Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip is great for ramp if you have lots of creatures and tokens.
4 weeks ago
Although the impact of the cards often varies on the meta, you could try adding some burn to the deck. Because a lot of tokens enter the battlefield, you could use Warstorm Surge and/or Where Ancients Tread. I've found that Mosswort Bridge can give unexpected wins due to exiling overruns. I see that you run several cards that give you draw, but maybe you could run cards like Mikokoro, Center of the Sea, Arch of Orazca, or Sea Gate Wreckage.
1 month ago
- Some nice lands to run:
- Mosswort Bridge
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
- Some good Mana sinks:
- Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
- Scavenging Ooze
- Duskwatch Recruiter Flip
- Ant Queen
- Other fun stuff:
- Vizier of the Menagerie
- Tireless Tracker
- Seedborn Muse
- Traverse the Outlands
- Omnath staple:
- Genesis Wave
- If you would like you could can check out my Omnath deck at: Focused Omnath
1 month ago
2 months ago
I like that you are playing enchantress, I have played enchantress for about a year, started with Selvala, Explorer Returned, moved to Karametra, God of Harvests, then Dragonlord Dromoka, then Captain Sisay, finally decided on Selvala, Explorer Returned in a giant stupid circle.
[Help Needed] EDH GW Enchantress is my build.
I'd suggest you drop a bunch of cards like Temple of Plenty, Tranquil Expanse, Tranquil Garden, Vec Townships, Scattered Groves, Selesnya Guildgate, Riftstone Portal, Graypelt Refuge, Grove of the Guardian, Mosswort Bridge, Blossoming Sands, Exotic Orchard, for Mana Confluence, City of Brass, Wooded Foothills, Flooded Strand, Arid Mesa, Misty Rainforest, Verdant Catacombs, Marsh Flats, Razorverge Thicket, Brushland, Savannah and Wooded Bastion or the likes.
2 months ago
Thanks. I will consider using Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger.
Despite being a good card, I don´t actually see Bow of Nylea in this deck.
Anyways, thank you so much again, I really appreciate the assistance.