|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
T: Add 1 to your mana pool.
G, T: Untap target Elf.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Wirewood Lodge Discussion
1 week ago
Drop the Heedless Ones and half of the Promenades in exchange for a playset of Imperious Perfect. Beyond that, you'll want to maybe drop a single Nissa's Chosen as well as all of the Sylvan Rangers. They would serve you much better as 4-of Adaptive Automaton. After that, I'd say cut the Viridian Emissaries for some Elvish Mystic and swap out four of your forests for a full set of Wirewood Lodge.
1 week ago
Nature's Chosen and Wirewood Lodge for more parleys. Council's Judgment, Sigarda, Host of Herons and Pentarch Paladin for more ways to say no. Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx because who doesn't like extra mana? Cheers.
2 weeks ago
I may have suggested this last time, and it's still my favorite CMDR. You should make, Selvala, Explorer Returned because, You can build this deck many ways.With cards like Instill Energy, Thousand-Year Elixir, Paradox Engine, Magewright's Stone, Sword of the Paruns, Umbral Mantle and Wirewood Lodge, you can ramp the hell out of Selvala, Explorer Returned. I built her aroud tokens its super fun and strong and people like parly. For a really good reference click here this is my version of sevala but using tokens instead of big fatties. Another really fun CMDR that I'm hooked on at the moment and is becoming my new favorite CMDR IS Kaervek the Merciless, he can be an emergency button in the late game when someone (particularly to the right of you) gets out of hand. If you like politicking then this is the best CMDR, Simply strike deals with the players around the table to divert there removal spells at Kaervek the Merciless, and tell them hey cast as many spells as you can so we can take care of that over powered player at the moment. It's very easy in a 4 player game to deal 15 to 20 damage to a player with Kaervek the Merciless before your next turn. I don't have the best Kaervek the Merciless deck atm it's still working out the imperfections. I like to go the creature rout when building decks if you want to take a look at it here it is Kaervek the Merciless, BITCH!
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
To be fair, there are far easier, and less rule questioning, ways to get infinite mana than with Devoted Druid.
For instance both Sword of the Paruns and Umbral Mantle can make any of your high mana producers go infinite such as with Elvish Archdruid to name just one. But a cleverly placed Elvish Guidance can also go infinite just with either of the above artifacts and Arbor Elf.
Wirewood Lodge and something like your cradle, or even just Maze of Ith and a basic land (mid combat only on that one), are also able to go infinite with Argothian Elder, but I'll admit those might be a bit of a stretch to utilize. However it is technically more likely to be assembled due to green having land tutors, as opposed to artifact tutors.
1 month ago
so i've looked at all your ideas and suggestions, thanks a lot btw. and have made a few changes based on what kind of style i like to play:
Still looking to add Concordant Crossroads to be able to drop a bunch of creatures and end the game, but also Heroic Intervention to protect against mass removal, or simply adding a potentially ''free'' boardclear, and finally Scryb Ranger to untap selvala. Any suggestions what to move?
1 month ago
I highly suggest:
Ways to untap Selvala and ramp more in one turn.
1 month ago
- Baru, Fist of Krosa - (Weak effect that can be achieved through Paragon of Eternal Wilds, Gaea's Anthem, Hall of Triumph or Caged Sun. I'm not telling you to trade him for any of those cards, though)
- Nylea's Disciple - (meh)
- Oran-Rief Hydra - Too slow
- Rampaging Baloths - Too slow
- Solemn Simulacrum - Not needed. The only situation it'd be useful would be if you have Birthing Pod hanging around.
- Tireless Tracker - (weak in EDH)
- Yisan, the Wanderer Bard (too slow for Selvala)
- Lightning Greaves (meh. As suggested bellow, Thousand-Year Elixir would be better most of the times)
- Gravity Well (Check my Utility Section)
- Back to Nature and Creeping Corrosion aren't needed. This is a fast deck and your opponent's probably won't have time to build a board big enough for you to need it. You already have Bane of Progress and Wave of Vitriol, there's no need for those.
- The Great Aurora - Works wonders with token-based decks. Not so good in here, even if it's a boardwipe of sorts
- Elemental Bond can be replaced by Garruk's Packleader
- Primeval Bounty is good, but I would make room for some of my suggestions.
Get Selvala online as soon as possible (T2):
- Sword of the Paruns - (You just need a creature with power 4 or greater and you have infinte mana. Same goes with Umbral Mantle)
- Great Oak Guardian - (it might also work as a finisher)
- Wirewood Lodge - (a must have)
- Thousand-Year Elixir - pseudo-haste and neat untapping
- Seeker of Skybreak, Quirion Ranger or Scryb Ranger.
- Quest for Renewal for the extra mana every turn.
- Genesis Wave - Also ramps
- Genesis Hydra - Doesn't ramp, but gives you a body
- Nessian Game Warden - Nets you an extra creature
- Fierce Empath - Tutors your big guns.
- Wild Pair - 2 for 1 most of your creatures.
- Woodland Bellower - Does not get legendary creatures, but it should be ok.
- Boundless Realms - Getting rid of the lands in the deck so you can draw better stuff.
- Pathbreaker Ibex
- Overwhelming Stampede
- Dragon Throne of Tarkir
- If you have access to infinte mana Walking Ballista or its cousin Goblin Cannon (yes, you can activate it multiple times before it explodes)
- Silklash Spider
- Glissa Sunseeker
- Newly Spoiled Sandwurm Convergence
- Mosswort Bridge
- Abundance (prevents you from losing to mill and also makes sure you'll never be mana flooded or mana screwed)
- Primal Surge might be fun, but would require you to tone down on instant/sorceries