|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Common|
|Promo set for Gatherer (PSG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Priest of Titania
Creature — Elf Druid
Tap: Add G to your mana pool for each Elf in play.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (17)||raymaverick97 , tragic_slip , Vergil_Redgrail , thetechzombie , ironax , Lucretian , aeonstoremyliver , Doom_of_Valyria , bakunet , pskinn01 , Sparky41 , miracle , lolpatrol , Reliva , mziter501 , Spinalripper , Swamy|
|Want (3)||Turtlelover73 , fireborne1986 , golgarigirl|
Priest of Titania Discussion
1 week ago
Karametra's Acolyte and Priest of Titania, so either of these or even selvala with staff can make infinite mana if any one of the three mentioned can tap for 5 mana. 3 mana to untap the creature and 1 mana to untap the staff and making infinite mana you can use staff to draw your deck.
1 week ago
because you're sporting both the shock and buddy land, you can run Nature's Lore which will get either. Farseek is another option - Three Visits is the end goal but that card is disgustingly expensive.
Sakura-Tribe Elder is a solid ramp card, hits the board and gives you a blocker until you crack it. Talisman of Unity is basically Selesnya Signet number two (but in some cases better). Priest of Titania works really well with Rhys and can potentially generate a lot of mana. Avacyn's Pilgrim is good in that it fixes off green. Birds of Paradise is a no brainer.
By combining these with even cultivate and Kodama's Reach, you will increase your chances of hitting early game ramp and will let you land your beaters much earlier. Because having 6-7 mana available on turn 4 is what aggro wants to do.
3 weeks ago
Hey, cards you can cut to make 100 cards:
- Chant of Vitu-Ghazi
- Archetype of Endurance
- Majestic Myriarch
- Trostani's Summoner
- Kazandu Tuskcaller
- Budoka Gardener / Dokai, Weaver of Life
- Citanul Hierophants
Cards to consider adding: (all budget suggestions - no card is more than $6)
- Avenger of Zendikar: one of the best token makers and a win condition.
- Hornet Queen: flying deathtouch bee tokens are nasty, especially when they start multiplying.
- Elvish Archdruid: pump and mass mana production with Elves since Elves are you're primary source of tokens.
- Priest of Titania: two drop makes mass amounts of green mana with Elf tokens.
- Imperious Perfect: pump for Elves and like Rhys can be an army in a can.
- Mentor of the Meek: amazing draw with tokens pay one mana to draw a card any time you make an Elf with Rhys.
- Mirror Entity: pump all tokens a turn to insane amounts very good with Itlimoc, Cradle of the Sun as a mana sink.
- Champion of Lambholt: make all your tokens unblockable and she grows as you create tokens.
- Martial Coup: very good token creation spell that can also board wipe all your opponent's creatures and not yours.
- Green Sun's Zenith: very good green creature tutor puts the creature you tutor for directly into play. Use it to find Archdruid in the early game and Craterhoof later in the game to win.
Card to consider cutting:
- Druid's Deliverance
- Call for Unity
- Steelshaper's Gift
- Nomads' Assembly
- Devout Invocation
- Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage
- Elemental Bond
- Nature's Claim
Good luck with your deck.
3 weeks ago
Grubbernaut, Fade Away is best handled by the Quirion Ranger + Priest of Titania as they can only play it starting on turn 3. if you are playing against blue you have to be conservative anyway, so that matchup doesn't really improve post board.
cohandel09, glad to help out!
Arthfael208 on Dinos
1 month ago
Last comment did not work so I reposted it in a different format.
These are my recommendations:
- Tilonalli's Knight - for your commander you want mostly dinosaurs and this is not a good enough.
- Shining Aerosaur - plain dino
- Raptor Companion - plain dino
- Titanic Ultimatum - you do not need overrun effects in your dinos deck as they are strong enough on thier own.
- Deathmist Raptor - does not really do anything in your deck but is a 3/3 deathtouch
- Frenzied Raptor - plain dino
- Imperial Lancer - for your commander you want mostly dinosaurs and this is not a good enough.
- Pterodon Knight - same as above.
- New Horizons - better ramp available
- Dinosaur Stampede - do not need to add damage it is better to ramp your commander or add dinos for him to get.
- Huatli's Spurring - same as above.
- Rallying Roar - same as above.
- Slash of Talons - not really good you could go Path to Exile instead as a better removal at the same cmc.
- Coat of Arms - do not need to add damage it is better to ramp your commander or add dinos for him to get.
- Ramp cards like Skyshroud Claim or Cultivate.
- Creature ramp specifically Birds of Paradise, the elves, and Priest of Titania.
- ways to cheat in dinos Quicksilver Amulet and Elvish Piper.
- more dinos with effects you do not want plain dinos that are just a 4/3 beater you want it to do something.
- more haste enablers like Swiftfoot Boots or Urabrask the Hidden
- more removal or ways to interact with the board like Path to Exile, Nature's Claim, Wear, Austere Command, and Pyroblast
1 month ago
Edric for sure and even sub-optimal budget builds can be annoying to play against, if not overly competitive. A $50 edric deck beat my $600 Kaalia deck for instance. Counterspells, bounce effects and near endless card draw put that deck where it is.
Selvala is best used as a combo deck. Umbral Mantle can potential go infinite with her, or, if you have already generated infinite mana with a Priest of Titania and the mantle, you can attach the mantel to selvala and make everyone draw their decks. Of course you would want a safeguard here with (if looking for budget options) Elixir of Immortality or Loaming Shaman
1 month ago
Is there an official Ban/Restricted list for paper? It seems like its always LGS rules or MTGO list. It leads to confusion as there is no easy access to what is common in MTGO vs. Paper. Paper has so many broken cards for commons that are not on the MTGO list because it never exsisted in MTGO. Perfect example being Dark Ritual and Sinkhole. Only using this example because lots of people are salty about Sinkhole.
Dont get me wrong, I love having access to use broken cards like Lightning Bolt Sinkhole Dark Ritual Priest of Titania but there really needs to be an official Ban/Restricted list for the format. My only fear is that the format doesnt crash and burn like Tiny Leaders did (Yes there was a lot of drama and politics around TL which is a topic of its own)
EDH had its own website that was used for Gospel before Wizards decided to claim the format.