|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology (CMT)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Common|
|Promo set for Gatherer (PSG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Priest of Titania
Creature — Elf Druid
Tap: Add G to your mana pool for each Elf in play.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (12)||raymaverick97 , tragic_slip , mziter501 , Vergil_Redgrail , thetechzombie , ironax , Lucretian , aeonstoremyliver , bakunet , pskinn01 , Swamy , Spinalripper|
|Want (3)||Turtlelover73 , sonnet666 , fireborne1986|
Priest of Titania Discussion
2 days ago
Priest of Titania is neat! I realized as I was putting this together that I have a nice little elf clan in this deck.
Thanks for the suggestions!
2 days ago
Looks pretty good! Maybe add Phyrexian Arena to help find Food Chain? I have a Prossh deck but its not quite as competitive, it's more of an Elf ball style deck with less defense from tier 1 strategies. From my own experience I can recommend Priest of Titania... she only costs 2 mana and will often tap for more than 2 with all the elves you are already running. Even if she only taps for 2 its a pretty good deal, and 1 is still ok. Happy gathering :)
4 days ago
Interesting idea here, but I would perhaps remove the Pathrazer of Ulamog , Artisan of Kozilek, and some of the high mana creatures, since they don't really have any good purpose for this deck with their high mana cost... Not sure if you get to play them that often, and also you have few/alot cards that get use from the amount of cards/creatures in ur graveyard, So I would probably add more low mana green creatures with "tap for mana" abilities for example Avacyn's Pilgrim, Elvish Mystic there are ALOT elf 1mana cards with "tap for mana". If you build this deck more around Elves, then Priest of Titania / Joraga Treespeaker would be smart, which would also make u get those higher mana creatures on table and faster. Also Cradle of Vitality would be handy with the "gain life" cards you have, for example the Goldenglow Moth, theres a card which is kinda similiar to it --> Pride Guardian and a fun card to throw on it, After it/ or some of your creature blocks an high stat attacker... is to throw this Righteousness or Smite or some cards that make it undestroyable, I noticed that you probably want to keep this as Budget'ish deck so I suggested few cheap cards. Also would probably remove Oran-Rief Survivalist since you only have those 2 as "Ally". I would focus on building around something you have alot, for example those "gain life" cards, getting more cards that give alot value from gaining life. Since you're playing only against Black/White flying deck/or a blue mill deck, I would build this deck to counter those better, think on what card types ur weak against to, and/or try to counter those with something, Sorry for bad english,( oh and change the deck format to casual, since you dont have Standard legal cards) I hope I could help somehow :D, lemme know if you got anything more to ask about! Otherwise GL with the deck! And wreck dat guys decks
4 days ago
To speed up the deck, I'd try fitting in some more cheap mana dorks, as well as some that scale off of the amount of creatures/elves you have. Fyndhorn Elves, Elvish Mystic, Priest of Titania, and Elvish Archdruid are some great cards for this purpose. You've got a lot of slower mana rocks in your deck, I would replace them with faster variants. Selesnya Signet, Talisman of Unity, and Fellwar Stone all are really cheap mana rocks, and coming down a turn sooner is very impactful.
To protect against massive tramplers, I'd consider running some fog effects. Arachnogenesis is a great fog that also produces an army of spiders, while Teferi's Protection is basically a catch all to defend against anything. Both of these are kind of expensive though, so I'd suggest Tangle and Spore Cloud as replacements. They can essentially fog someone for 2 turns by preventing their army from untapping, potentially giving the entire table 2 turns to kill them.
Besides that, I really like your take on Rhys! Using lifegain as your wincon of choice is really neat.
1 week ago
Hey Megalomania i have some suggestions for ya.
- I noticed that you had Day's Undoing for Timetwister. I dont think thats worth it, days is a pretty bad card and timetwister is near impossible to replace if you dont have one. Id cut it for something else.
- Not a fan of Selesnya Signet in a deck that is so heavy in black and blue. If you need more ramp id suggest Cabal Ritual or another dork such as Llanowar Elves or Priest of Titania (who is a total all star in specific metas)
- The birthing pod line is really cool but feels a bit too cute to me. Id replace it with Survival of the Fittest. If you want to keep the birthing pod line (one of my favorite cards so i cant blame you) I think that Kiora's Follower is a bit excessive. Its utility as a dork is pretty limited at 2 mana in my opinion. Can be tough to cast on t1 or 2 if used as a dork as well.
- I see the purpose of Grand Abolisher but i dont think it sees much play outside of flash hulk because of the double white. You are such a small splash of white that it feels really hard to pull casting him off consistently.
- Not a fan of Reflecting Pool as it really hurts your t1 ramp plan. Id replace it with a Forest.
As far as replacements, if you are running labman, why not just include the doomsday combo? Otherwise I think you can just cut labman and use Reality Shift and Beast Within lines to kill your opponents with infinite mana. Since Im assuming you dont have Timetwister, you can loop your deck via Memory's Journey, which doubles as grave hate.
Ps just saw walking ballista in there. I don't think you need both it and labman. I like aetherflux more than labman as well
3 weeks ago
Quest for Renewal is the budget version of Seedborn Muse and is super easy to activate in a Seton deck. Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx and even Elvish Guidance are nice includes as they can go infinite with Argothian Elder using Wirewood Lodge. Elvish Guidance by itself turns a forest into a Priest of Titania.
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Hi there. I've a similar deck Ruric Thar Smash Face with only a few noncreature spells. Maybe you can find some ideas there. On a quick view I'd suggest:
- Quirion Ranger is great to untap Priest of Titania and get you an additional mana if you don't have a land drop.
- Channeler Initiate fixes color mana, triggers Garruk's Packleader and can simply kill a mana dork to enter as a 3/4 beatstick lategame.
- My meta is plagued by control and counter, so Prowling Serpopard is a must, as well as a bunch of indestructibles like Rhonas the Indomitable, Stonehoof Chieftain and Spearbreaker Behemoth.
- It's also very helpful to have ways to cheat the fatties into play, like Elvish Piper and Champion of Rhonas
- Great Oak Guardian is a blast. Flash, untaps your folks and pumps them. Can be used on offense and defense alike and reach is a great plus.