Green Sun's Zenith
Search your library for a green creature card with converted mana cost X or less, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Shuffle Green Sun's Zenith into its owner's library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (8)||DruneGrey , perrin515 , Swamy , tragic_slip , cryptoplasm , switchkill65 , ibraJG84 , PhyrexianScience|
|Want (4)||, Tyqar , Psycheretic , TheRealPeaches|
Green Sun's Zenith Discussion
1 day ago
Thanks, I replaced Talrand, Sky Summoner with Forgotten Ancient for more beatdown synergy with Green Sun's Zenith. Can't budget Venser, Shaper Savant but I will see if I can find it for trade in my lgs meta.
3 days ago
Howdy there. I see you have a number of cards I'm terribly interested in, but you seem to have no wants list. Would you be willing to take a look at my binder and see if there's anything you'd like? Binder
I'm interested in the following, priority first.
So a fair amount of things...I've got some shiny stuff, please let me know.
4 days ago
Oran-Rief, the Vastwood give counters
Other good cards: Burnished Hart, Gyre Sage, Hornet Queen, Inspiring Call, Progenitor Mimic, Eldritch Evolution, Green Sun's Zenith, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Verdant Confluence, Rishkar's Expertise, Asceticism and more.
1 week ago
If Jace gets unbanned, then unban Cloudpost, Green Sun's Zenith, and Deathrite Shaman. That would be fair, and it would never happen. Jace is fair in a format (Legacy) where the aforementioned cards are legal and played.
Modern doesn't need a Brainstorm and the other potent abilities that JtMS brings. However, BBE I'm on the fence with, as the Expertise cycle has a similar effect and are seeing play in Modern. That's not to say that R&D does a great job at printing broken cards for Eternal formats, ahem Treasure Cruise, rather I think that they often miss Modern when considering cards to print.
In any case, JtMS is way too broken of a card to be allowed in Modern.
1 week ago
Closest I could make work is the following:
Siege Rhino Assuming it's the duel deck one.
If that's close enough for you, let me know. (Or if you have other small wants you can find, that also works.)
1 week ago
I don't know your budget, but I'll try to make suggestions regardless...
- Forest -> Dryad Arbor. This is always a good idea when you are running Gaea's Cradle.
- More fetch lands! The Khans fetches are not that expensive comparatively to some of the stuff you already have in this deck and the zendikar one's are getting reprinted in MM2. I highly suggest you pick some up.
- Eight-and-a-Half-Tails -> Phyrexian Revoker. Better and more targeted protection. It is not tutorable, but Eight-and-a-Half-Tails doesn't do much to begin with.
- Glissa Sunseeker/Darien, King of Kjeldor/Sigarda, Heron's Grace/Melira, Sylvok Outcast/Myojin of Life's Web -> Arbor Elf/Fyndhorn Elves/Llanowar Elves/Priest of Titania/Birds of Paradise. The aforementioned are just underwhelming as legends, you would just be better off with non-legendary mana accelerators in these spots to ramp you into an early Sisay or a meaningful legend.
- Dragonlord Dromoka -> Dosan the Falling Leaf. Strictly better version of Dromoka due to the significantly lower CMC.
- Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant -> Hope of Ghirapur. Your creatures are mostly giant, so what does this card really do for you? To further the point, one of the first creatures you should be tutoring for is Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite anyways! A lockdown effect is going to do you better in this slot.
- Ghostly Prison -> Sanctum Prelate. Ghostly Prison is mostly a control card for strategies with lower creature counts....you have 38 creatures. Again a card that hinders your opponents is going to be better here.
- Untaidake, the Cloud Keeper -> Ancient Tomb. Less restrictive card that serves the same purpose.
- Explore -> Scavenging Ooze. You should not need as much ramp especially with all of the mana elves I suggested previously. Plus mana elves will be much more consistent than the top of your library, so why not another hoser for your opponents? =]
- Burgeoning -> Eldritch Evolution. You should not need both Burgeoning and Explore and IMO Explore is the better card. Eldritch Evolution is a fantastic tutor that will allow you to get your higher end cards into play quicker.
- Privileged Position -> Green Sun's Zenith. Again you should not need both Asceticism and position. Asceticism is the better card IMO. Adding GSZ adds more consistency to the deck as all tutors do.
- Azusa, Lost but Seeking -> Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger. With 35 lands you are almost never going to be able to consistently use Azusa's ability to it's full effect, so why not add one of the best win con's in the game instead - Eldrazi.
- Selvala's Stampede -> Sylvan Library. You should always have either library or top in your EDH deck unless you have some effect that lets you consistently draw an absurd amount of cards. Selvala's stampede effect seems pretty "meh" for it's CMC.
- Yeva, Nature's Herald -> Grasp of Fate. I do not think Yeva's effect is potent enough to warrant being in this list. One of the best utility cards in the format will do nicely in this spot.
Cards that may be out of your budget...
Idk how competitive your meta is but you could include these combo's...
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite + Living Plane
- Paradox Engine + Concordant Crossroads/Thousand-Year Elixir + Aetherflux Reservoir + mana creature + Cloudstone Curio
Hope this helps!
2 weeks ago
Manalith, Emrakul, the Aeons Torn, and Burnished Hart are all cood cards for you to add. Heroic Intervention, Scryb Ranger, Temur Sabertooth, Quirion Ranger, Woodland Bellower, Phyrexian Revoker, Wirewood Symbiote, Karametra's Acolyte, Seedborn Muse, Elvish Mystic, Llanowar Elves, Eternal Witness, Arbor Elf , Beast Within, Priest of Titania, Green Sun's Zenith, Acidic Slime. all staples.
Runed Servitor too !
3 weeks ago
Here are some suggestions: Asceticism, Vigor + Blasphemous Act (both good cards individually but as a combo are amazing), Balefire Dragon,Tooth and Nail, Green Sun's Zenith, Gilded Lotus, Drumhunter, Shaman of Forgotten Ways, Fierce Empath.
Hope these help.