Creature — Goblin Warrior
T: Lobber Crew deals 1 damage to each opponent.
Whenever you cast a multicolored spell, untap Lobber Crew.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Lobber Crew Discussion
2 weeks ago
i can't refuse Barrage of Expendables and Goblin Bombardment. both have funny lines. but Goblin Chariot is also funny. and of course Lobber Crew is also very funny. hell, every goblin card line is funny.
1 month ago
lol I tried this once too. It kept evolving until it had no charms eventually. My first suggestion is to swap out the guldgates for some other land option. If you really want to save $$ and use budget lands than use the tri-lands (like Seaside Citadel) at least. They come into play tapped too but they work better to fix your colors. Then you can cut Maze's End, because it truly never works out anyways. I actually had to make that exact change myself. If you can afford them all, the 5x mirage fetch lands and 5x battle for zendikar duals are great together for budget 5C decks. Bad River and Sunken Hollow are examples of those. Effects that synergize with casting either multicolored cards or instants and sorceries should be great.. like Docent of Perfection Flip, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Niblis of Frost, Young Pyromancer, Monastery Mentor, Guttersnipe, Thing in the Ice Flip, Runechanter's Pike, Gloryscale Viashino, Lobber Crew, Thermo-Alchemist. Pillar of the Paruns, Supply/Demand, Knight of New Alara
1 month ago
9 to 2.0
Out: Skinbrand Goblin, Bloodscale Prowler, Burning-Tree Shaman, Gristleback, Ghor-Clan Bloodscale, Scab-Clan Charger, Scorchwalker, Gruul Scrapper, Ghor-Clan Savage, Streetbreaker Wurm, Disciple of the Old Ways, Forest.
In: Hellraiser Goblin, Indrik Stomphowler, Lobber Crew, Maze Rusher, Molten Primordial, Silhana Starfletcher, Sylvan Primordial, Wild Beastmaster, Wurmweaver Coil, Five-Alarm Fire, Breath of Fury, Aerial Predation.
1 month ago
5 to 2.0
Out: Rakdos Cackler, Slithering Shade, Dead Reveler, Rakdos Shred-Freak, Splatter Thug, Rakdos Drake, Gore-House Chainwalker, Demon's Jester, Grim Roustabout, Deviant Glee, Riot Spikes, Taste for Mayhem, Nettling Curse, Showstopper.
In: Blood Scrivener, Desecration Demon, Helldozer, Hellraiser Goblin, Lobber Crew, Lord of the Void, Molten Primordial, Ogre Slumlord, Pack Rat, Sepulchral Primordial, Spawn of Rix Maadi, Stalking Vengeance, Breath of Fury, Five-Alarm Fire.
5 months ago
I would say the biggest problem with this Rakdos, Lord of Riots build is the lack or cheap sources of early damage that cost no mana to activate by the time you have the needed to drop Rakdos, Lord of Riots. Rakdos Ickspitter, Spiteful Returned, Mardu Shadowspear, and Goblin Fireslinger are the only cards I see that guarantee damage assuming they have blockers. I would Up the count of cards that do this job to at least 10, If you do that you can afford to convert the rest of these dinky creatures to the Plethera of beat sticks that this guild has access to. Other worthwhile cards for this job are Cinder Pyromancer, Cunning Sparkmage, Dauthi Slayer, Goblin Arsonist, Honden of Infinite Rage, Lobber Crew, Mogg Fanatic, Nettle Drone, Goblin Sharpshooter, and Tunneling Geopede.
6 months ago
- Palace Siege (high cmc)
- Pestilence and Pyrohemia will easily be removed at the first board wipe, so I believe they aren't as good as you might think
- Grave Upheaval is outclassed by Torrent of Souls
- Skull Rend is fun, but I don't know if it's good enough.
- Urabrask the Hidden is expensive and I don't think you actually need him there
- Maga, Traitor to Mortals (I don't like it all that much... plus, the triple B cost could be bad)
- Most of the times, people will choose take damage from Combustible Gearhulk, so that you cannot draw cards. Even with Rakdos on the battlefield, that will probably still be the case, so the gearhulk is more useful if you fill your deck with reanimation options. It's a good card, but I don't know if it's all that useful here.
- I'm unsure about Lobber Crew too.
AS FOR THE MANA BASE:
- Too many ETB tapped lands in my opinion. They slow you down quite a bit for a deck that wishes to bring Rakdos to the table ASAP. Keep only the ones you actually need. Flamekin Village can be replaced by Hanweir Battlements. Smoldering Marsh isn't all that expensive and should work better than Rakdos Guildgate. Urborg Volcano is beautiful, but I say drop it. And Dragonskull Summit can replace one of your gainlands (I'd say Akoum Refuge since I like Bloodfell Caves). Spinerock Knoll can be quite interesting as well. Ancient Ziggurat is excellent in a creature-heavy deck. Rocky Tar Pit functions the same as an Evolving Wilds, but instead of ETB untapped -> sacrifice and put basic land tapped, it allows you to get an untapped land your next turn (meaning you could still draw a card first to see which color you will need).
- Prismatic Lens gives you an easy ramp and some color fixing when needed, and Talisman of Indulgence is great.
- Manaforge Cinder is good at color fixing as well.
- Rune-Scarred Demon, Sidisi, Undead Vizier and Dark Petition all seem great in a Rakdos Deck.
- You could also go for a classic Diabolic Tutor, Demonic Collusion or Increasing Ambition, but I think the three I suggested before would work better.
- Staff of Nin is almost auto-include. Even though it costs 6 mana, the tap->damage ability allows rakdos to be recast or, if he's in play, it gives you for your next creature spell.
- Read the Bones for the scry 2 + draw 2 is actually excellent.
7 months ago
Did you consider Lobber Crew? 3cmc untappable with your multicolored spells and hits every opponent.
8 months ago
I've a similar list myself
The Rakdrazi Threat