|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Play Cauldron Dance only during combat.
Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. Return it to your hand at end of turn.
You may put a creature card from your hand into play. That creature gains haste. Its controller sacrifices it at end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Cauldron Dance Discussion
1 week ago
Since you're going to be filling your yard rather quickly, can I suggest a few fun replacements? How about Balthor the Defiled? Unlike rise of the dark realms or insurrection, he's not an instant scoop for your opponents. Another fun one is Cauldron Dance.
1 month ago
Here's a little list of suggestions:
- Crosis, the Purger is like Bolas's little brother.
- Sedris, the Traitor King, Sidisi, Undead Vizier and Taigam, Sidisi's Hand, a very Grixis flavored synergistic creature package.
- Prince of Thralls pure oppression incarnate.
- Archfiend of Depravity great for archenemy and multiplayer in general. Keeps the board easily manageable.
- Cauldron Dance a very powerful combat trick.
- Malfegor because demon dragon, among other things.
- Fists of the Demigod, Helm of the Ghastlord, Clout of the Dominus for flavorful buffs.
- Kederekt Parasite with Elder Mastery is one of the most evil things you can do.
3 months ago
I've been working on an Inalla list for a long time and I've been making cuts constantly. If you wouldn't mind, could I ask about some specific cards you're using and why?
How has Galecaster Colossus worked out? I always found it too slow and never wanted to spend mana on it.
What are you ideally looking to hit with Cauldron Dance?
Do you find that Silumgar's Command is too expensive sometimes?
Lastly, 38 lands seems like quite a lot. Are you able to move through your deck quickly enough to avoid bricking?
I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your time in advance!
4 months ago
4 months ago
I played an awesome game with my only slightly edited pre-con Inalla deck. It contains Cauldron Dance, which I see you cut. It, combined with the Eminence trigger from Inalla almost won me the game single-handedly. (Danced a Puppeteer Clique from my hand against a Karador player)
The card's definately a bit janky, but the power is real.
9 months ago
9 months ago
Deck:Cult of Rakdos EDH
So far I an pretty happy with how the deck plays. It does it's thing well and more importantly it's fun as all hell.
There is however a list of cards I want to add but I'm unsure whether I should and if so, what cards to cut in their place.