, , Sacrifice Wayfarer's Bauble: Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Wayfarer's Bauble Discussion
1 week ago
You might like these: Explorer's Scope , Raiders' Karve , Wayfarer's Bauble , Expedition Map , Tome of Legends , Rapacious One , Arch of Orazca , Druidic Satchel , Storm Cauldron , Helm of the Host , Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker , Mask of Memory , Rogue's Gloves , Sword of Fire and Ice , Inventors' Fair , Thawing Glaciers
1 week ago
Looks pretty good. Make sure to change the lands :). Add Wayfarer's Bauble , Burnished Hart and Jeska's Will for some more ramp. Add Lightning Greaves and Swiftfoot Boots to protect your commander more and give him haste. I think you might want some powerful 5 cmc instant or sorcery cards for Velomachus Lorehold to get for free like Waves of Aggression , Fell the Mighty and Chandra's Ignition
3 weeks ago
jakeyuki12 This deck can get ludicrous ammounts of lands into play through Osgir's ability. He can reconstruct destroyed or discarded mana rocks and artifact lands. And he lets me get several uses out of cards like Wayfarer's Bauble and Solemn Simulacrum . In my play tests with my friends I actually flood out a lot. But if that stops being a problem I will axe some things for lands instead!
4 weeks ago
I spoke to iamhikari:
Plan: Pivot towards aristocrats, lower the CMC, maybe more taxing. Though I think going more into the Monarch theme might be more fun/unique. We can try this first:
Mana fix and ramp:
Expand reach and lower CMC of your removal:
Return to Dust
+1 Chaos Warp
+1 Generous Gift ....alternatively there are some 2 mana removal cards in Strixhaven that might be fun to try out.
+1 either Path to Exile or the cheaper Dire Tactics
+1 Soul-Guide Lantern
Pivot to Aristocrats:
Still need to deal with your creatures and maybe do some more token generation or something. I'll keep thinking and get back to you.
4 weeks ago
Binding the Old Gods isn't good removal cause it doesn't have the benefit of being instant speed or being a creature you can reanimate. It also takes a whole turn rotation to ramp you one forest that you can't even use that turn.
Moldervine Reclamation is 5 mana for a draw engine which is kinda expensive. Your decks goal doesn't seem to be aristocrats, rather bringing back a bunch of lower power creatures with good effects or are actually thicc. In this case, you don't have good fodder to make this card work.
- Collective Effort is kinda bad all around. it's removal is conditional and slow and you can only pick the +1/+1 option once so it can't make your men big.
- Beast Whisperer same kinda think with moldervine. You are going to cast creatures on occasion, but what you really want is card draw when creatures etb so you can fill your hand after mutating Nethroi. It's decent in the early game, but etb draw is better for you in both the early and late game.
- Wayfarer's Bauble . You are in green and there's better creature ramp that doesn't cost $4.
- Eternal Witness . good recursion outside of nethroi and allows you to get important non-creatures back when recurring.
- Wood Elves . better than binding of the old gods for ramp in almost every way. It's creature based, non basic forest finding and the land doesn't enter tapped.
- Springbloom Druid . like harrow, but on a creature. keep both if you want though.
- Tortured Existence . Even though it's an enchantment, it's cheap and allows you to surprise your opponents with something from you hand and otherwise you can just trade creatures for whatever you need at the time.
- Grim Haruspex . Decent card draw that give you some benefit if your board gets wiped.
1 month ago
Font of Fertility , Wayfarer's Bauble , Beanstalk Giant , Sakura-Tribe Elder Khalni Heart Expedition you can store the charges on it until you want to trigger landfall
Seer's Sundial , Colossal Majesty , Aid from the Cowl (fetchlands make this happen), Beast Whisperer , Guardian Project ,
land: Kessig Wolf Run , Castle Garenbrig , Mosswort Bridge , Gruul Turf , Guildless Commons . The 2 bounce lands can target themselves, so you can reuse next turn if you don,t have lands in hand lategame. With Azusa, you can bounce it 3x for 3 landfall triggers.
extra: Hammer of Purphoros Fires of Yavimaya Radha, Heart of Keld , Kenrith's Transformation , Song of the Dryads , Vivien, Champion of the Wilds , Lignify , Vivien, Monsters' Advocate , Cindervines , Bonecrusher Giant
1 month ago
Bloodchief Ascension seems difficult to get counters in this deck and it eats removal. Eating removal is never a bad thing, but you want it to be your opponent’s thing getting torched. I suggest replacing with a Wayfarer's Bauble , if you can afford it.