Rite of Replication
Kicker (You may pay an additional as you cast this spell.)
Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of target creature. If Rite of Replication was kicked, put five of those tokens onto the battlefield instead.
|Have (4)||Forkbeard , Qweksand , metalmagic ,|
|Want (4)||Jaek , deathcore_cannon , effin530 , Brianne|
Printings View all
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Biovisionary + Rite of Replication
- Rite of Replication + Unesh, Criosphinx Sovereign
- Rite of Replication + Tidespout Tyrant
- Archaeomancer + Rite of Replication
- Clever Impersonator + Rite of Replication
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
- Chancellor Of The Spires resolves, target rite of replication, when rites resolves, the token can target rites again?
- Can I entwine and/or kick off a cascade?
- Could I use rite of replication in conjunction with biovisionary to immediately win?
- How much exalted is 6 Sublime Archangels?
- exalted triggers, stacking & the math
Latest Decks as Commander
Rite of Replication Discussion
4 days ago
Control Mirror Gallery and Lich's Mastery. Turn Mastery into a creature, then play kicked Rite of Replication targeting Mastery. Then donate one copy to each opponent using Bazaar Trader with Freed from the Real. Cast Lich's Mirror and then cast something to destroy all enchantments at once.
You might need infinite mana for this btw...
1 week ago
Love the deck, been thinking about Verazol for a hot minute
If you were to raise the budget to about $150-200, what would you add/remove?
4 weeks ago
I know Rite of Replication targeting scarecrow king is just bonkers. Blows up 25 permanents for 9 mana. A near boardwipe
1 month ago
Rey/Ish are far more explosive with +1+1 counters than a single proliferate per turn... Atraxa is better for harder to get counters like loyalty and whatnot. They draw less hate than Atraxa, are easier on your mana to cast, and Reyhan's ability to move counters instead of losing them all on death REALLY ups the resiliency of the deck.
Little Rey of Ishine (Reyhan/Ishai 2.7 cmc) (my deck) shows the crazy math. Reyhan and Ishai's Counterattack and Reyhan&Ishai | Where Unstoppable Meets Immovable! are both good decks to get ideas from too.
1 month ago
1 month ago
You are correct in your secondary post. Rite of Replication targets a creature. If you want to try going down that route, you can use Spark Double to copy just about any Gideon walker, turn Spark Double into a creature, then cast Rite of Replication targeting the now creature Gideon Spark Double. The tokens would ETB and can target any walker or creature on the battlefield.
1 month ago
2 months ago
So the biggest thing I see if lack of things to sacrifice... Namely: tokens, because you don't want to be tossing your real creatures into Ye old Graveyard. So let's try to find some token making things for you....
- There isn't much for Anax, Hardened in the Forge to be pumped up by in red devotion, so let's trade him out for one of the classic Goblin makers.. Let's pick Krenko, Mob Boss and Thornbite Staff... this should allow for an infinite amount of goblins..... I'll explain below.
- Remove Diregraf Captain, Fallen Shinobi, and Bloodsoaked Champion- they don't seem to added much.
- Add in Syr Konrad, the Grim, Zulaport Cutthroat, and Vindictive Vampire to have more stuff happen when things die.
- Trade out Dreadhorde Invasion for Bastion of Remembrance for one last death trigger addition before we go back to tokens...
- I'd say.. remove Ogre Slumlord, Scampering Scorcher, and Infernal Offering.
- Let's add Rite of Replication to make copies of anything useful on the board, and.. oh hell, let's add Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin... is that 100 cards again.. I think so
This should create more tokens for sacrificing and also add some more benefits when things do die, and they will die. I would also recommend Altar of Dementia as an additional sac outlet... Izzet Signet can be dropped for this addition.
For infinite Goblins.. Get ANY sacrifice outlet on the board, I don't care which one, just do it, and get Krenko, Mob Boss out also and ready to be tapped. Equip Thornbite Staff to Krenko... Tap him to make some goblins (maybe just one or two, that's okay). Now you can sacrifice that Goblin Token, which dies and triggers the second ability of Thornbite Staff (Whenever a creatures dies, Untap equipped creature).. now you can Tap Krenko again making more goblins... and hey.. sacrifice a token again to create more goblins... triggering the Staff AGAIN! As long as there is some other death triggers on the board, you should be able to drain the table and/or pump Thraximundar to an unreasonable size and kill someone.
Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.