If an artifact or creature entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
|Have (2)||, metalmagic|
Combos Browse all
- Panharmonicon + Wispweaver Angel
- Gonti, Lord of Luxury + Panharmonicon
- Panharmonicon + Solemn Simulacrum
- Master Transmuter + Panharmonicon
- Filigree Angel + Panharmonicon
- Noxious Gearhulk + Panharmonicon
- Panharmonicon + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Deadeye Navigator + Panharmonicon
- Evacuation + Panharmonicon
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Panharmonicon occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
1 week ago
Nice deck. Triskaidekaphobia , Phyrexian Obliterator , and Curtains' Call are pretty sweet cards that I didn't know existed. Just a few ideas. Since you're already running Expedition Map , throw in another haymaker land like Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx . Also, I'm not sure you have enough ETB effects to make Panharmonicon worth the include. Finally this mono black lifegain is begging for Necropotence .
1 week ago
Haha yeah forgot to mention it, but it’s already in the deck description under deck development!
Definitely an upgrade to the Phyrexian Triniform, though we may want both, i’ve been so impressed with Goblin Welder everytime that i try to keep it artifacty?
Btw, i made some changes to the list today:
- Panharmonicon OUT FOR Mimic Vat : i think panharmonicon has big upside but is a little conditional, there’s not that many relevant hits in the deck (12 ish). Mimic Vat was once in and was cut for a land when i ran 35, but i think it’s actually a great backup that doesn’t need other stuff to do anything, always giving us something for when we run out of gas a bit. Even if we keep our own stuff around, it takes other peoples’ creatures just the same.
- Sandstone Needle OUT FOR Prismatic Lens : i think 37 lands (counting mdfc) is sufficient with our ramp and rituals, i’d rather have the untapped 2cmc rock. I cut this land because it has been awkward in starting hands and the downside of saccing it is real.
Other cuts i’m eyeing for the spoiled cards:
- Coldsteel heart for the mirror
- hoarding dragon for the ruin grinder
- for the triplicate i’m considering cutting the worldgorger/bearer of heavens combo. It’s very convoluted and pretty much insta win, but with a huge risk. Either the game is won or someone interacts with worldgorger and you’re out of the game yourself, while the others need to play from scratch. Worldgorger is still an interesting card, especially with zirillan being able to find it, in response to a wrath or to keep other sneaked in creatures permanently, reset my mana, etc. so i may keep that. Just need it to go off one more time and then i’m ready to let it go
4 weeks ago
Hi king-saproling! I love your suggestions, but don't you think it's a bit over-overkill to put all those +1/+1 doublers? hahaha (although it would be really funny to deal 100 commander damage hahaha).
I already have a The Ozolith lying around, and it would indeed act as a good protection. I'll find some space in the deck to add it!
Finally about Strionic Resonator and Panharmonicon , you're right. They would be really good in the deck since there are many ETBs. But I already have a blink deck with those cards and I'm not sure I like the idea of my decks sharing cards. I'll think about it...
Anyway! thank you for your suggestions :D
4 weeks ago
This looks fun. You might like these: Cauldron of Souls , Corpsejack Menace , The Ozolith , Reyhan, Last of the Abzan , Cauldron Haze , Strionic Resonator , Panharmonicon , Hydra's Growth , Invigorating Surge , Solidarity of Heroes , Grim Backwoods , Burning-Rune Demon
1 month ago
I dig it as it is tho, pretty much value for a budget etb-abuse, even without Panharmonicon
1 month ago
I've found the strongest allies can be is if you can repeat their ETB effects. Blink and cloning are the best ways to go about that. Graveyard retrieval is another option as well.
I've got tons of effects to make my allies recur over and over in my allies version. It's way more expensive (I originally built it as budget and had cracked most of the cards from packs at the time) but there are still some great budget finds in there:
My big suggestions for at least some protection/recursion from removal and some tricks (you don't have to go with the whole recurring flicker gimmick to get use out of some strategically done recursion... such as snagging more tutors out of Tazri) would be Eerie Interlude , Momentary Blink , Planar Guide , Rescue from the Underworld , March from the Tomb could replace your All Suns' Dawn since it puts them right back on the field. If you don't like the blinking idea Tazri, Beacon of Unity from your maybeboard can help repetitively dig for allies better than a one time tutor ETB from General Tazri will.
Also not budget, and it will make you do a lot of math since all the copies ETB and see each other at the same time, but Rite of Replication is one of the strongest cards allies decks can use, as well as Panharmonicon .