If an artifact or creature entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
|Have (4)||metalmagic , Horizon97 , , gildan_bladeborn|
|Want (5)||Sigrimir , Authorauthor , Blackswordsman123 , cannon13f , videoman|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
- Panharmonicon + Wispweaver Angel
- Gonti, Lord of Luxury + Panharmonicon
- Panharmonicon + Solemn Simulacrum
- Master Transmuter + Panharmonicon
- Filigree Angel + Panharmonicon
- Noxious Gearhulk + Panharmonicon
- Panharmonicon + Sharuum the Hegemon
- Deadeye Navigator + Panharmonicon
- Evacuation + Panharmonicon
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Panharmonicon occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.13%
18 hours ago
Bojuka Bog is a fantastic addition for graveyard synergy that doesn't affect consistency.
Protecting yarok is important. Something like Lightning Greaves works wonders.
Sire of Stagnation is a fantastic addition to the landfall theme. It draws 8 cards off 1 opposing fetch land.
Sylvan Ranger is an okay addition for grabbing lands from your library. I've been on the fence with him for a few months, but his ability might benefit you more than me.
18 hours ago
First thing to look at is the mana. With a curve at ~3.75, 33 is too low. This should be in the 35-36 range for consistency. Remember, mana flood > mana screw. Second, the bounce lands do not belong here. Take it/them out immediately! Yarok makes you return 2 lands to hand, which is not what this deck wants to be doing.
Ob Nixilis, the Fallen is a beat stick in this deck. 1 fetchland = 12 damage and 15/15 body.
19 hours ago
This seems like a budget build, so I'll keep it in mind. I've been tuning my list for almost a year, and I love this guy.
This deck abuses mana all day. The land count needs to increase to the 35-36 range for consistency. Remember, mana flood > mana screw. Good lands to add on a budget are Bojuka Bog, Exotic Orchard, and Myriad Landscape.
Panharmonicon is perhaps the best artifact for this deck. It is the only spell I recommend breaking the budget for.
This deck doesn't function well without the commander. Come up with ways to protect him via counter spells or protection artifacts like Lightning Greaves.
1 day ago
***The major problem is Simic Growth Chamber. This requires you to return 2 lands to your hand. Remove immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! *******
You have a curve of ~3.6 with 35 lands and zero mana acceleration. Bring land count to 36. This will allow you to hit your 4th land drop 3.5% more often and 5th land drop 2.1% more often.
You're also missing a significant number of value cards for Yarok builds.
- Mulldrifter and Shriekmaw are great utility spells for this deck.
- Sol Ring should be in every commander deck, with the exception of 2 decks.
- Panharmonicon doubles as Yarok, worth the slot.
- Ravenous Chupacabra is a good kill spell.
- Cyclonic Rift, unless budget is an issue, should be in every blue deck.
- Cheap options to increase mana availability mid-late game include Farseek, Into the North, Rampant Growth, Nature's Lore, Kodama's Reach, Cultivate. A good rule of thumb to start off with is dedicate 10 slots to mana ramp in every commander deck. Include a minimum of 4 of these and Sol Ring.
The following are great value additions to also consider.
1 day ago
3 days ago
griffstick there is an infinite mana loop if you blink Brood Monitor with Illusionist's Bracers equipped to Emiel the Blessed or if Panharmonicon is on the board. It's even better if both are on the board because that should net you 6 eldrazi goons to sacrifice vs 3. I am assuming that being that both blink triggers would go on the stack at the same time due the Illusionist's Bracers that you can blink the Brood Monitor twice by letting the first blink resolve then blink the Brood Monitor again. This should net you 3 goons each time, 3 to spend to blink again and 3 to dump into mana. The other option would be using any of the goon generator creatures that make at least 2 goons and sacrificing the tokens to Ashnods alter to fuel Emiel the Blessed and still have at least 1 goon left over for mana. This would be require at least Panharmonicon or Illusionist's Bracers equipped.