|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
If an artifact or creature entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability of a permanent you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
1 week ago
Your first combo will only work for infinite colorless mana since lands don't untap with Dramatic Reversal . Swap Command Tower in the combo with something like Sky Diamond or Commander's Sphere if you want the blue mana.
Combo 2. If you have infinite mana then you don't necessarily need Dismiss into Dream to wipe the board since you have infinite mana you can just rebounce the creatures once they are played again with capsize, unless you fell that it is necessary to destroy them then you don't need the dismiss to wipe the board.
Panharmonicon does not need to be in combo 3 since it only works on enter the battlefield triggers and not all ability triggers. You want something like Strionic Resonator to double the triggered ability and it will only happen once unless you have your dramatic scepter combo out.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Hi there, love this deck man! I'm considering building a Yarok deck with some similarities to what I see above and was wondering what your thought are on Helm of the Host . I think that it is some neat tech that complements both Yarok, the Desecrated and Panharmonicon (an added bonus is that it has seen a price dip with the recent rotation).
2 weeks ago
Example 1: I have Greater Auramancy and Cathars' Crusade in play, my opponent has Panharmonicon in play and plays a Meteor Golem . Can he destroy my Greater Auramancy and then my Cathars' Crusade with the Meteor Golem ´s double triggered abilities?
Example 2: I have Aegis of the Gods in play. My opponent has Warstorm Surge in play and uses Balthor the Defiled ability to get let's say 10 creature back from his graveyard to play. Warstorm Surge then triggers 10 times dealing different amounts of damage. Can he target one of the triggers at Aegis of the Gods (killing the creature) and then the rest target them at me?
2 weeks ago
This looks like a fun and solid deck! Have you considered Evolution Sage and Flux Channeler from the recent WAR set? I think they could both have some strong potential here with their proliferate triggers, especially pairing the Sage with Panharmonicon .
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Ok. So depending entirely on YOUR meta, I'm not a fan of a bunch of the lands. You have 4-5 of the 'pay 2life or it ETBs tapped'. That's 8-10 life. Sure you got lifelink on a bunch of guys, but cmdr isn't guaranteed. I'd consider swapping those out, unless it was purely because you have those already. Atraxa has 4/5 mtg colors, I'd run the
as stats say your opp will likely be running 2-4 colors, meaning you'll have 1-3 colors in common min.
Your utility lands like the Bastion and Gavony are great choices for this. On the same related note check if you have a Coat of Arms , tribal almost demands you run this card and it can get OP real quick. I ran a Sigarda/human tribal and it wasn't uncommon to have 30 tokens with 30/30ea. They'll still die laughably to a disk or other similar wipe, but meh: 30x 30/30s.
- Assess that Darksteel Plate. I know it is great if you're running 1 fatty, but you should have a s$^&-ton of tokens. I'd consider swapping it for others.
- You got a lot of low CMC instants, but no Isochron Scepter . Consider running this, or sideboarding it. It explains itself.
- The Gilded Lotus. Replace that. Thran Dynamo , Lotus Vale would be my ideas. That or just playtest without another mana rock
- Assess the usefulness of that jellyfish. It seems cumbersome.
- Consider Lord of Extinction . I know Tormod and Dakmor et al can vaporize him with graveyard hate, but otherwise he's pretty solid. Give him trample/first/death/lifelink and ppl will hate you.
- Misc Suggestions: Odric, Master Tactician , Plaguemaw Beast , Anointed Procession , Perilous Forays , Cloudshift , Reclaim , Rootborn Defenses ...Finally EDH staples to assess The Disk, Panharmonicon , Strionic Resonator , Silence , Doom Blade / Murder
- ONE CARD TO ADD NO MATTER WHAT: Primal Vigor . Self-explanatory.
Well...That is all I got at the moment. You're really going heavy tokens so that's fine, just be sure to stay focused and not trying too many different things. :)
Panharmonicon occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.07%