Imprint - When Extraplanar Lens enters the battlefield, you may remove target land you control from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.)
Whenever a land with the same name as the imprinted card is tapped for mana, its controller adds one mana to his or her mana pool of any type that land produced.
|Want (6)||kickinitwithschlomo , Kotaff , Nightslayer277 , mroberts092 , GekkostatesOfAmerica , fetra|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Extraplanar Lens occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Extraplanar Lens Discussion
6 days ago
1 week ago
I'm a fan of multiplayer burn, so here's a few suggestions: Kumano, Master Yamabushi is a great commander for that. I have this deck in paper. Play some mana doublers (Gauntlet of Power, Extraplanar Lens), some damage enhancers (Torbran, Thane of Red Fell which is also a great pick for this charity event, Gratuitous Violence, Fiery Emancipation) and go to town. Don't forget some deathtouch equipment, to be able to control the board, as well as the life totals.
Or Neheb, the Eternal is also great for burn, just do a gatherer search for "damage" "each opponent" or "each player" and play a few red X burn spells like Jaya's Immolating Inferno and watch the dollars pile up.
1 week ago
A small but potentially useful recommendation: when using Extraplanar Lens for ramp, snow lands are king. Typically your opponents won't be running Snow Swamps even if they are playing black, so if you're the only one running them, the effects of Extraplanar Lens are effectively asymmetrical. One sided hard ramp. Hope this helps! :^)
1 week ago
Hey there! I have a few suggestions you might just like!
- Fauna Shaman: It's a shaman, it's a great tutor, and it's cheap in mana. Seems like it would fit in great!
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx: Fits in great with any mono-colored deck!
- Strip Mine: Great in any deck, especially in mono-colored ones where you almost always have the colors you need available anyway
- Ancient Tomb: Could easily be that two mana in your commander's mana cost, and is great EDH staple.
- Lignify, Song of the Dryads, Kenrith's Transformation: A great form of creature hate in mono-green. This can be horrible on someone's commander especially if they have no means of removing it. The same goes for a combo piece or just any great creature.
- Heroic Intervention: A great way of protecting your pieces, since it would seriously suck if all the shamans got wiped out
- Collective Unconscious: Another form of shamanic revelation, both of which are reasons to include Reliquary Tower
- Triumph of the Hordes: Could be an entire other wincon if you have a bunch of shamans out
- Wild Growth/Utopia Sprawl: Great ways to ramp in small amounts before you put your commander out
- Sol Ring: It's not a shaman, but still one of the most powerful cards in edh. Definitely add it.
- Three Visits/Nature's Lore: Just like the previous two, these are great ways to ramp before you put out shamans, speeding up your game by a ton
- Jeweled Lotus: I hate that they made this card, but it could basically let you play your commander turn 1. Definitely add it if you have the budget.
- Extraplanar Lens: Kill a forest, and double THEM ALL. You have a lot of basic forests, and I think this card could work very well for you because of that.
- Nissa, Who Shakes the World: This one is much more debatable, but the regular ability is great for ramping and the final ability is just wonderful for you because of all of the forests you have.
- Helix Pinnacle: You have so much ramp and Nissa as previously mentioned would be insane. This guy could be a great win con and act as something to pool all your mana into.
- Nyxbloom Ancient: All your shamans tap for 6?!?!?! Seems great- especially since you can ramp to put it out and fit with the decks theme.
- Caged Sun: Great in a mono-colored deck, buffs all the shamans, and gives you more mana. Could be a great option if you like these sort of doubling and tripling cards.
- Wolf-Skull Shaman: You run a LOT of shamans, and this guy lets you take that fact and benefit it, giving you a ton of tokens over time.
- Birds of Paradise: A great way of building the ramp base from early on, and works as a great blocker if you need to block something big over time since it has flying.
- Burgeoning/Exploration: If you keep the amount of lands you have at the moment, using these guys could make you go crazy and have a bunch of lands. In a four player game, Burgeoning could give you 5 mana turn 2.
- Arcane Signet: Another great way of supporting the mana base early on
I'm afraid that's all I have, just keep in mind, I recommended a lot of stuff that helps you PRE shaman ramp, and if you include too much of that you start drifting away from the shaman theme- don't do that. However just including a few of the better ones might help a ton. And so, good luck on your deck my friend it seems super cool, consider checking out some of my decks, hope this helps, and have a wonderful day. Happy tapping!
1 month ago
You might like these: Patron of the Orochi, Awakening, Extraplanar Lens, Caged Sun, Doubling Cube, Keeper of Progenitus, Nissa, Who Shakes the World, Traverse the Outlands, Llanowar Elves, Birds of Paradise, Wild Growth, Arbor Elf, Squallmonger, Basilisk Collar, Bear Umbra, Wilderness Reclamation
1 month ago
Hey there! Some ramp you may want to consider are Commander's Sphere, Dockside Extortionist, Extraplanar Lens, Geosurge, Irencrag Feat, (If you can afford it maybe a Jeweled Lotus for Chandra?) Lotus Petal, Mana Flare, Mind Stone, Seething Song, Simian Spirit Guide, and especially Treasonous Ogre. I also find that including a Crystal Vein/Dwarven Ruins can be super beneficial, as would a Strip Mine/Wasteland!! Ramp is super important, and even if some of these don't work for you, I think some of them could definitely be switched in for some stuff you have now! Hope this helps, and have a great day!!
1 month ago
How about using Snow-Covered Forest as your basic land forests?
By using them only you will get double mana from Extraplanar Lens :)
1 month ago
With the low curve, you honestly might be okay running Extraplanar Lens
With how people hornily blow it up whenever they see one, you can buy some time if you think someone has removal before playing Thrumming Stone