Enchantment — Aura
When Kenrith's Transformation enters the battlefield, draw a card.
Enchanted creature loses all abilities and is a green Elk creature with base power and toughness 3/3. (It loses all other card types and creature types.)
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Kenrith's Transformation occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Kenrith's Transformation Discussion
6 days ago
Mirage Mirror, Pattern of Rebirth, Garruk, Primal Hunter, Return of the Wildspeaker, Kenrith's Transformation, Chord of Calling, Gemrazer, Ohran Frostfang, Sawtusk Demolisher, Force of Vigor, Obscuring Haze, Ram Through, Rampage of the Clans, Thwart the Enemy, Vines of Vastwood, Tribute to the Wild, Rancor, Swarmyard, Monstrous Onslaught, Overwhelming Stampede, Roar of Challenge, Jeweled Lotus
1 week ago
Hey there! I have a few suggestions you might just like!
- Fauna Shaman: It's a shaman, it's a great tutor, and it's cheap in mana. Seems like it would fit in great!
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx: Fits in great with any mono-colored deck!
- Strip Mine: Great in any deck, especially in mono-colored ones where you almost always have the colors you need available anyway
- Ancient Tomb: Could easily be that two mana in your commander's mana cost, and is great EDH staple.
- Lignify, Song of the Dryads, Kenrith's Transformation: A great form of creature hate in mono-green. This can be horrible on someone's commander especially if they have no means of removing it. The same goes for a combo piece or just any great creature.
- Heroic Intervention: A great way of protecting your pieces, since it would seriously suck if all the shamans got wiped out
- Collective Unconscious: Another form of shamanic revelation, both of which are reasons to include Reliquary Tower
- Triumph of the Hordes: Could be an entire other wincon if you have a bunch of shamans out
- Wild Growth/Utopia Sprawl: Great ways to ramp in small amounts before you put your commander out
- Sol Ring: It's not a shaman, but still one of the most powerful cards in edh. Definitely add it.
- Three Visits/Nature's Lore: Just like the previous two, these are great ways to ramp before you put out shamans, speeding up your game by a ton
- Jeweled Lotus: I hate that they made this card, but it could basically let you play your commander turn 1. Definitely add it if you have the budget.
- Extraplanar Lens: Kill a forest, and double THEM ALL. You have a lot of basic forests, and I think this card could work very well for you because of that.
- Nissa, Who Shakes the World: This one is much more debatable, but the regular ability is great for ramping and the final ability is just wonderful for you because of all of the forests you have.
- Helix Pinnacle: You have so much ramp and Nissa as previously mentioned would be insane. This guy could be a great win con and act as something to pool all your mana into.
- Nyxbloom Ancient: All your shamans tap for 6?!?!?! Seems great- especially since you can ramp to put it out and fit with the decks theme.
- Caged Sun: Great in a mono-colored deck, buffs all the shamans, and gives you more mana. Could be a great option if you like these sort of doubling and tripling cards.
- Wolf-Skull Shaman: You run a LOT of shamans, and this guy lets you take that fact and benefit it, giving you a ton of tokens over time.
- Birds of Paradise: A great way of building the ramp base from early on, and works as a great blocker if you need to block something big over time since it has flying.
- Burgeoning/Exploration: If you keep the amount of lands you have at the moment, using these guys could make you go crazy and have a bunch of lands. In a four player game, Burgeoning could give you 5 mana turn 2.
- Arcane Signet: Another great way of supporting the mana base early on
I'm afraid that's all I have, just keep in mind, I recommended a lot of stuff that helps you PRE shaman ramp, and if you include too much of that you start drifting away from the shaman theme- don't do that. However just including a few of the better ones might help a ton. And so, good luck on your deck my friend it seems super cool, consider checking out some of my decks, hope this helps, and have a wonderful day. Happy tapping!
2 weeks ago
Well for me, Kenrith's Transformation, and it's ilk are excellent, semi permanent removal of commanders and enchantments to boot, so definite auto includes.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Ok for your opponents
- Kasmina's Transmutation
- Fowl Play if your playgroup allows it
- Deep Freeze
- Imprisoned in the Moon
- Kenrith's Transformation
- One with the Stars
- Mystic Subdual
- Darksteel Mutation
- Song of the Dryads
So there are a series of cards from Stronghold, Exodus, and Tempest. They are creatures that transform into auras and can transform back to creatures. And they also fit the "jank" this deck has.
2 months ago
jaymc1130 what about green answers via enchantments like Lignify and Kenrith's Transformation...mono-Black really has no answers for enchantments other than a sac outlet to kill their own enchanted agent or Maralen. Do these options see more play once agent arrives?
2 months ago
Hi ChibiFate, sorry - I forgot about your question how I am faring against Niv-Mizzet,Parun. Actually, I never played against this deck. But I do understand that it the ability of Niv is problematic to control players like us. We will never be able to outgrind them as long as Niv is on the battlefield. Therefore, I would consider to run Gilded Drake, Treachery, Oko, Thief of Crowns, Kenrith's Transformation ect...
Hope that helps as well.
2 months ago
Savage1988Thank you very much for the suggestions!
Some didn't even think twice! Crystal Vein was really forgotten!
I'm considering Kenrith's Transformation and Phyrexian Scriptures. Phyrexian Metamorph is a card that I love The Scarab and the Forty Thieves The most fun deck you'll ever play! But I am tempted to keep the value even though it is just over 2 dollars is not an essential card... But...I think...Som
Thank you very much for helping to evolve the deck!