|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Mythic Rare|
|New Phyrexia (NPH)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Two Vorinclex, voice of hungers.
- how much to add?
- Does having Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger + Zendikar Resurgent give you two extra mana when you tap a land?
- How much mana do you get from a land when having Mana Reflection + Zendikar Resurgent + Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger?
- Vorinclex & Hokori untap land effect question
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
Legendary Creature — Praetor
Whenever you tap a land for mana, add one mana to your mana pool of any type that land produced.
Whenever an opponent taps a land for mana, that land doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
|Have (2)||, Mortiferus_Rosa|
|Want (6)||ExplodingTaters , stavie131 , Rasputin0o7 , EnderWicken , pmaxm00 , looneyclan|
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger Discussion
1 week ago
here are some cards you could add to your deck
- Rhystic Study : It's a blue staples that should be in any blue deck
- Helix Pinnacle : It's an easy win con that cost only 1
- Jace, Wielder of Mysteries : It's a better Lab Maniac since it can make you draw to win
- Narset, Parter of Veils : It's pretty much a tutor killer for all your opponents and it buy you time to set up your game and win.
- Walking Ballista : It's another win con that can help you to get rid of creatures
- Consecrated Sphinx : It's an incredible draw engine.
- Copy Artifact : You can copy any artifact on the battlefield but I usually try to copy Isochron Scepter to get another spell imprited like High Tide or - any Counterspell that cost 2 CMC or less
- High Tide : Double all the mana from your island
- Aetherflux Reservoir : Another win con that allows you to gain life as much as you need
- Biomancer's Familiar : It's the creature version of Training Grounds so it's a must have!
There are many other cards you should add to your deck but they are not for every budget. Cards like :
- Mana Drain
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor
- Cyclonic Rift
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
- Force of Will
- Oracle of Mul Daya
- Mana Reflection
What do you think?
2 weeks ago
@TheCardPool, thank you I love this deck. It's so much fun. Most wins come from Akroma's Memorial , Genesis Wave , Overwhelming Stampede , and Triumph of the Hordes . But to be honest when I slam down an Akroma's Memorial and Selvala, Heart of the Wilds from a huge Genesis Wave with a fist full of cards. My inner timmy goes wild. So much fun.
No for your card suggestions. - Tireless Tracker is a good card but I don't think it's good here. If I was doing an artifact sub-theme or if I had a way to use those for mana or something then it's good but the investment of 2 mana per card is much worse then a Rishkar's Expertise . - Mind's Eye seems good especially when I got Font of Mythos or Howling Mine in play. I just don't think I have room for it. - Runic Armasaur , I like this card but is not gonna do anything half of the time. Its hit or miss. - Seedborn Muse another really good card but it's not gonna do anything in this build. - Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is so good infact it's so good that I get the feel bads when I play it and nobody's doing anything because they skip their every other untap step. This card would be a good fit here in this deck if you are okay with people hating you for playing it.
I play Eldrazi Temple for the ramp for the 2 eldrazi spells in the deck as there is no drawback for playing it, it's an easy include.
@Beebles, all good suggestions.
Wolfcaller's Howl is good too but I'm not exactly going wide.
Grothama, All-Devouring is another good one I strongly considered putting into the deck. I still want to but I'm not sure.
Greater Good is awesome and I only have one problem with it. I would have to sac the creature. Still worth putting in but I just don't want to sacrifice multani.
There's so much to talk about these cards you mentioned but I really don't want to spend all day typing out why I chose not to add them in my build.
2 weeks ago
Solid build +1! Love how you went all in on this commander. I have a few suggestions to see what you think. Tireless Tracker , Mind's Eye , Runic Armasaur are solid cards that can fill your hand and boost you commander. Also being in mono green Seedborn Muse and Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger are awesome value creatures you could use.Also why are you using Eldrazi Temple ?
1 month ago
Hey nice list!
This is a deck I would make if I could afford it this way haha, but a card which isn't expensive at all and really surprised me with how good it works is Kederekt Leviathan , with the enchantment reanimation spells such as Animate Dead and Necromancy it works like a reoccurring cyclonic rift (almost), because it bounces the reanimate spell back to your hand and you can cast it again. What I often do is: Reanimate Kederekt Leviathan to wipe the board and then with the same reanimation spell I can go for my win condition such as Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger in the same turn for like 4 mana!
But again, nice list!
1 month ago
you could switch it out with Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
1 month ago
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is an great card to include for a mana doubler while being hateful. Recruiter of the Guard also fits well as a creature tutor to react to any threats. If you want to be extra hateful you could include Ramunap Excavator with more land destruction like Wasteland / Strip Mine to go with your Tectonic Edge / Ghost Quarter to pick at their lands each turn.
1 month ago
1 month ago
Hey everyone, Selling some cards that I'm not using! If you're interested in any please reach out to me on my binder's wall.
Kalonian Hydra ~ M14
Mutavault ~ M14 version
Craterhoof Behemoth ~MM17
Natural Order ~ EMA
Sylvan Library ~ EMA
Vampiric Tutor ~ MM3
Demonic Tutor ~ UMA
Wasteland ~ EMA
Mana Drain ~ IMA
Urabrask the Hidden ~ IMA
Doubling Season ~ MM1
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.04%