Rampage of the Clans
Destroy all artifacts and enchantments. For each permanent destroyed this way, its controller creates a 3/3 green Centaur creature token.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Rampage of the Clans Discussion
1 week ago
Looking for more cards like Kenrith's Transformation for my wonky transmog deck
so far I have Beast Within, Dance of the Skywise,Gift of Tusks,Mordenkainen's Polymorph,Ovinize,Polymorphist's Jest,Pongify,Rampage of the Clans,Rapid Hybridization,Snakeform,Startling Development,Turn to Frog,Frogify,Ichthyomorphosis,Lignify,Curse of the Swine,Transmogrifying Wand,Oko, Thief of Crowns and Terastodon in my main deck and
Here's a Link to my deck in case you need it Transforming Oneself . PS. if you think of clever or funny name for this let know as well
1 week ago
Green does actually have wraths, but they typically lean toward the eradication of artifacts / enchantments, or creatures with flying (for some dumb reason). Back to Nature, Calming Verse, Creeping Corrosion, Essence Filter, Glyph of Reincarnation if you can set it up properly, Hush, Multani's Decree, Primeval Light, Rampage of the Clans, Reverent Silence (Honestly an overpowered card in certain groups), Seeds of Innocence, Serene Heart, Tranquil Domain, Tranquil Grove (WHAT?!), ... there's more but you get the idea.
As for creature wraths, only Whirlwind.
:) Because Simic gonna Simic.
But by far, my favorite wrath is Wave of Vitriol.
This spell costs less to cast for each creature you control of the chosen type.
Choose a creature type. Destroy all creatures except for the those who share the chosen type. If this spell cost or more less to cast, end the turn.
Make another wrath that doesn't hit creatures. Any other permanent type is fine. Just leave the creatures alone.
1 month ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
2 months ago
Treasure Map Flip is a solid value engine with synergies. Inspiring Statuary lets you cast some big spells, or small spells fast. Rampage of the Clans lets you turn a bunch of tokens into centaurs for beatdown. Grinding Station opens up synergies with your own graveyard while offering a backup wincon.
Splashing into more colours feels fairly low cost here between gilded goose and treasure tokens, even before looking at the MH2 legendaries. I'm talking options like Ravenous Squirrel , Disciple of the Vault and Savvy Hunter - things that love artifacts and can help smooth out the curve. Basically every colour has 1 or 2 drops that love artifacts - I'm most used to splashing black but there is something in all of them.
2 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
For my build Beledros Witherbloom will be amazing (but I do polymorph into 7 cmc things with stuff like Divergent Transformations - not everyone is running a side-polymorph gig like me. Witch's Clinic will actually be a windmill-slap in land for me (& it sounds like you have one) - because, again, lifelink on thantis when she gets bigger per attacking creature is pretty great. IMO Shiny Impetus is ramp that forces aggression which I think is great... If anything I usually get 1 mana any color from it (usually more though) & also force a surprising amount of dmg - I find it to be more thematic in the deck than Cultivate . Clackbridge Troll is a large threat where either people tap him down & I'm happy with 3 life & a card, or someone is taking a good ding, which also makes me happy. Massacre Wurm has done work for me. Journey to Eternity Flip usually gets forgotten & recursion on a land has won me games. Calculating Lich is a pet card that I like. Rampage of the Clans is one of my favorite instant sweepers that converts the board into vanilla attackers (sounds bad) but there are plenty of times where I hit a point that I just want the field to have creatures... Also has won me the game with Purphuros, God of the Forge