Titania, Protector of Argoth
Legendary Creature — Elemental
When this enters the battlefield, return target land card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
Whenever a land you control is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, create a 5/3 green elemental creature token.
|Have (5)||WillofForce , , CompleteWaste , gildan_bladeborn , gpuddleduck|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Titania, Protector of Argoth Discussion
6 days ago
Jackfrost23 Thanks so much for your input! I love the suggestion of Zuran Orb now that Titania, Protector of Argoth is a viable option. The only reason I won't include Crucible of Worlds and Urza's Saga is because I'm trying to work on a budget, but they are great additions never the less. I think the most debatable slot is Territorial Scythecat and Rampaging Baloths. I just like these cards and I'm finding myself not beeing able to kill my darlings :D
1 week ago
You should definitely lower your curve. Even with all your ramp cards like Emeria Shepherd and Rampaging Baloths are far to slow. If you want to stay as a more midrange deck some cards I think you should consider are:
Zuran Orb: this combos excellently with Titania, Protector of Argoth and Elvish Reclaimer. It can easily be fetched with Urza's Saga (which is also a great target to fetch off of Harrow). Urza's Saga + Ramunap Excavator is also a really great combo.
Ancient Greenwarden: although this is more casual then the other cards I've suggested so far once it synergises really well with your gameplan so I thought I would suggest it anyways.
Blast Zone: Having tutorable removal is always excellent and Blast Zone is even better due to its combo with Ramunap Excavator. It might also be good to add Crucible of Worlds as extra copies of Ramunap Excavator that aren't affected by most removal.
1 week ago
Titania, Protector of Argoth is legal now
I think adding some removal would be a good idea, like Path to Exile.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
I mean you could just not use it if an opp has a strip mine or similar out haha. And since you can use both abilities in the same turn thanks to Beledros, there's very little risk of losing your creatures permanently. They'd need a stifle and a strip mine for that.
It has infinite combo potential too. Endless Sands + Deserted Temple/Stone-Seeder Hierophant + Titania, Protector of Argoth/Quarry Beetle/Molderhulk + Beledros alongside enough lands is infinite mana. Infinite creatures too if Titania is there. Or draw your deck with Gitrog.
2 months ago
- Boseiju, Who Shelters All is going in for helping with tooth and nail
- Woodland Bellower feels like a natural fit,,, really good with Fierce Empath, "cute swarm" (Scute Swarm), Ramunap Excavator, Ulvenwald Hydra and Eternal Witness. Great combo with tooth and nail too.
- Keeping slyvan for the moment, I have a copy of life from the loam, not sure if I should run this yet. I'm tempted too
- Torn between Crop Rotation and Sylvan Scrying. This instant speed is nice since you can surprise your opponents, but without owning a Cavern of Souls and Glacial Chasm not being the deck,,, I think I favor Sylvan Scrying
- Tempted to add Greenwarden of Murasa for more tutor-able recurrence.
- Titania, Protector of Argoth Feels really good with the fetches, adding this
- World Breaker and Terastodon kinda fill the same role a lot of times for me. World breaker is slightly cheaper and it can come back.
- Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar feels like an auto add definitely if I'm dropping lands in both my grave and field.