You may play an additional land this turn.
Draw a card.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
4 days ago
Blue doesn't feel worth it here, and running 3 cards with Ayula's Influence is a nightmare. I'd cut it.
At least 2 copies of Seismic Assault would fit well here to machinegun creatures and deal damage to your opponent's face.
1 week ago
I tried a similar deck and i think Harrow is a good option, better than Cultivate that is too slow. For late game game i put Omnath, Locus of Rage or i was thinking about Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar; now i'll try Shatterskull Smashing Flip, could be a good solution for ending a game. Explore is a good card draw for the deck. However nice deck there's a lot of nice tips that i could use for mine.
1 week ago
Hey, you're welcome.
To add the two drop ramp sources (Fellwar and Steve) you could simply cut some lands: Underdark Rift and 1x Forest. Jeska's could replace Wild Endeavor. Greaves could replace Indomitable Might. Utvara could replace Neverwinter Hydra.
Some other cards that could be upgraded on a budget.
3 weeks ago
I think id try a few Explore just for some draw/mana acceleration... dig it!
1 month ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
2 months ago
2 months ago
I would leave the mana dorks question up to how you feel in your playgroup(s). If you feel like the deck needs to be faster, then they're a good option. I myself leaned into Explore , Farseek , and Growth Spiral for ramp in my deck, but my playgroup tends to be removal-heavy, so mana dorks just die before I can use them.
I also didn't mention Mystic Reflection last time. I think the card can be really sneaky in your deck. Either you can make small fractals or other unimpressive creatures (see: mana dorks) you have into something better, or you can make enemy creatures into fractals (they don't copy +1/+1 counters, so they're 0/0's) as removal.