Priest of Titania
Creature — Elf Druid
: Add to your mana pool for each Elf in play.
|Have (3)||DoctorDax , , Bluboltar|
|Want (3)||VillarrTheBastard , kohde , wilhuf|
Printings View all
|Mystery Booster (MYS1)||Common|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Common|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Common|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Common|
|Promo set for Gatherer (PSG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Priest of Titania occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.05%
Priest of Titania Discussion
3 hours ago
Very interesting take on a voltron deck! It's probably meant to be as janky as it is, but I'm gonna drop this list on you for your consideration anyway. Some of these are not budget friendly, but I'm just throwing it out there.
Hope it's useful. Cheers!
1 week ago
Your average converted mana cost is low enough to go to 33 or 34 if you had mana dorks.
- Holdout Settlement and Survivors' Encampment are just Springleaf Drum on lands. These are reasonable, depending on how hard your game plans need Kalamax or not.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter: Rashmi is incremental advantage. You and both know that you are going to play cards on other people’s turns, so why not get free stuff for doing so? Wavebreak Hippocamp does the same thing if you want more of this effect.
- Birds of Paradise, Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Arbor Elf, Priest of Titania, Rattleclaw Mystic. I prefer creature-based ramp if I’m playing . Most of these cards will Pod into Corridor Monitor, Deceiver Exarch, and Pestermite.
- Spellseeker: Spellseeker grabs most of the instants and sorceries in your deck and more food for Prime Speaker
- Torrential Gearhulk: Snapcaster Mage #2 aka Fatcaster mage. The 5/6 body is nice for when games go longer than expected.
- Thing in the Ice
Flip: I noticed that you don’t have ways to protect yourself. If played earlier, you can flip Thing in the Ice and reset that battlefield. It was dumb in other formats, it’s dumb in EDH as well.
- Niv-Mizzet, Parun: End-game beater and a storm card. Not necessary but strong.
- Creature Tutors: Finale of Devastation, Eldritch Evolution, and Neoform. More tutors for consistency.
Instants and Sorceries
- Reality Shift and Rapid Hybridization: Good removal outside of and . Do you really care about a 3/3 beast or a 2/2 manifest token? I don’t……
- Manamorphose: Just a good cantrip in Temur.
- Swan Song: Another good counter spell, but you have that covered pretty well. Once again, no one cares about one 2/2 bird….no one…
- Reiterate: Goes infinite with Turnabout and Dramatic Reversal and or more mana. However, I think Isochron Scepter is just better if infinite mana is the goal.
- Nature's Lore: This is only and grabs any forest onto the battlefield. Most of the time, you are going to tutor for Forest, so why not grab Breeding Pool instead?
- Raging Ravine: Ok, it has your colors. Are you ever going to activate this man-land? Also, it comes in tapped. Gross….
- Arch of Orazca: I think Arch is better in decks that lack access to card draw. You’re in . Drawing cards, most of the time, is not going to be a problem for you.
- Frilled Mystic and Mystic Snake: I’ve fallen for this trap too. I don’t want to pay for a counterspell on a weak 2/2 body. Compare these two cards to other mana spells like Cryptic Command. This cards counters, protects, and draws cards. I prefer utility creatures with more flexibility.
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
So, one glaring thing I see that's missing is Dramatic Reversal and Isochron Scepter. Additionally, Priest of Titania may not generate blue for the activation of your commander but it's one of the best dorks ever printed and would give you easy infinite green mana with everything else you got going on here. Great start!
2 weeks ago
multimedia always beating me to the punch and making me have to think harder on suggestions ><" not that it's a bad thing. Anyways. Doubling Season is a wonderful token doubler and allows planeswalkers to easily ultimate. More interaction is good too; Swords to Plowshares and Path to Exile are staples. Personally, in any green based deck I'll always recommend and elf package of Llanowar Elves and Priest of Titania; though safer ramp like Explosive Vegetation and Skyshroud Claim seem to be better for casual.
2 weeks ago
Looks good! You might like these: Fierce Empath (works nicely with Woodland Bellower), Recruiter of the Guard, Brutalizer Exarch, Skyshroud Poacher, Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero, Ramosian Commander, Cateran Slaver, Forerunner of the Coalition, Blood Speaker, Self-Assembler, Dimir House Guard, Netherborn Phalanx, Nethroi, Apex of Death, Priest of Titania, Wirewood Channeler, Luminous Broodmoth
3 weeks ago
Very good golgari budget!
I looked at your Apprentice Necromancer and immediately remembered Skirsdag High Priest! Very good for any time of the game and easily create a horde of demons! I will seriously consider putting it on my Meren lord of the undead!
Eldritch Evolution is one of the best tutors for Meren;
Good Luck to your decks and keep safe!
3 weeks ago
Priest of Titania gets a ton of mana. Maybe play it.