|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic Origins||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Does Alhammarret's Archive's effect count for every card drawn after the first card?
- How Does Alhammarret's Archive React With Additional Draws at Draw Step?
- Interaction Between Alhammarret's Archive and Kozilek, the Great Distortion
- How does Alhammarret's Archive work with multiple card draws?
- does alhammarret's archive affect providence
If you would gain life, you gain twice that much life instead.
If you would draw a card except the first one you draw in each of your draw steps, draw two cards instead.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Alhammarret's Archive Discussion
4 days ago
Enter the Infinite would probably be quite a good finisher, although not as reliable in killing the whole table in one turn as Omniscience. If we only have one of the win conditions on the board, drawing some 60+ cards will often be not enough to kill 3 people (Psychosis Crawler would probably do the job though). Toghether with Mindmoil or the commander it would probably be easy to finish out the game - I would definitly put Everflowing Chalice in the deck as a 0 cmc Mindmoil trigger - but just stringing together some spells would often do the job as well. With Alhammarret's Archive or Thought Reflection it becomes unplayable though. Also 12 mana is quite a lot for this deck. I would prefere Omniscience, but I think Enter the Infinite could easily replace Mizzix's Mastery as a budget finisher. I will think about it some more and maybe change it, thanks a lot for the suggestion!
6 days ago
1 week ago
Nice deck. It has some good pieces. One thing that jumped out to me was Mikokoro, Center of the Sea. This gives everyone a chance to draw. You want to be the only one drawing. So something like Ambition's Cost or Altar's Reap. Could even squeek in Alhammarret's Archive. And for more ways to dump cards add a The Gitrog Monster even a Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord would fit here. The curve seemed a little high. Couldn't really do anything till about turn 6 or so. Do you find this to be the same issue?
1 week ago
1 week ago
If I may make a suggestion, Alhammarret's Archive would be a wonderful addition. It gains you life, draws you a few extra cards, and as an artifact is more difficult to remove.
1 week ago
Why Pineapple Buns? This deck is really shiny for something you just brewed up. Did you already have all of these cards? I'd cut Underworld Connections, Phyrexian Rager, and Phyrexian Gargantua because they're all underwhelming card draw. Replace them with Necropotence, Harvester of Souls, and Mind's Eye. Also, Junk Diver would be great in here to supplement your artifact reanimation and imo Scrap Trawler is a new must-have in artifact decks. Alhammarret's Archive is amazing and Hedron Archive and Dreamstone Hedron are both better imo for artifact decks as ramp and card draw than stuff like Worn Powerstone. What do you hope to do with Cloudstone Curio? It's a cool deck, nice job.
1 week ago
Solitary Confinement is another great pillow fort card, especially with this commander. Alhammarret's Archive , Temple Bell and Otherworld Atlas also synergize well with it. Sphere of Safety is another great pillow fort card. Starfield of Nyx will turn all of your pillow fort cards into creatures to get aggressive with as well as a free recursion on your upkeep. To turn up the agro Furnace of Rath and Gisela, Blade of Goldnight are great for one-on-ones, especially when you have your pillow fort cards up. Aetherflux Reservoir can get really dumb with a ton of mana to drop a bunch of spells quick. Trostani, Selesnya's Voice can be really good with big creature drops, especially with your hydras and that Rampaging Baloths . Hydra Broodmaster is a great mana sink as well.
2 weeks ago
hey i definately like this deck i was considering a alternate win deck.
you might thank me or not for this but im going to give you lots of potential cards for this deck that are budget/semi-budget (note some of my ideas will not work in this deck ofcoarse)(they will be catergorized by each win con)
almost all of them
- Diabolic Tutor (just another plane old find anything you want card)
- Last Chance or/and Final Fortune you just cast it when you have a win con from you list ready then at the extra turn upkeep you win (examples: epic struggle = 20 creatures, test of endurance with 50+ life.) and not to mention you have Platinum Angel in the deck if its out it will counters the you lose part of both of them when the turn ends. see for yourself http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/259040-final-fortune-platinum-angel
- now lets begin
Azor's Elocutors/Darksteel reactor
- Infinite Reflection
- http://magiccards.info/query?q=ct%3Aenter+ct%3Athe+ct%3Abattlefield+ct%3Aas+ct%3Aa+ct%3Acopy&v=card&s=cname (the ones that can turn into creatures)
Test of Endurance/Felidar Sovereign/Celestial Convergence
- Wall of Reverence
- True Conviction
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation
- Alhammarret's Archive
- Aetherflux Reservoir (not to mention its another target opponent loses category card)
- Vampire Hexmage (celstial covergence only)
- Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Cathars' Crusade
- Parallel Lives (the cheapest one of the permanents that double dip your tokens.)
- Rith, the Awakener
- Second Harvest
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Secure the Wastes
- Verdant Force
- Chasm Skulker (have lots of draw cards)
- Amulet of Vigor (so the gates don't enter tapped thats all)
- Expedition Map
- Tempt with Discovery
- Splendid Reclamation (if you got all of them to the graveyard plus with the amulet you can get the win since you will definately have the mana)
- Sylvan Scrying
- Gatecreeper Vine
- Animist's Awakening
- Into the Wilds
- Paradox Engine + card drawer and bouncer to recast. (while its cheap and if you have enough non mana tappers)
- all the ones from mazes end section
- the proliferate cards from earlier (proliferate doesn't target so i can hit it.)-Cryptolith Rite + the ones from epic struggle and the paradox engine-Everflowing Chalice-Mana Flare or/and Zendikar Resurgent
Mechanized production/hellkite tyrant
Mortal kombat:pretty much any one creature from this list
- Arcanis the Omnipotent (basicly so you can activate a draw when you have 0 cards in the library from any other spell.)
- Spoils of the Vault or/and Demonic Consultation
- Paradigm Shift
- Inverter of Truth (its 1 mana cost cheaper than the leveler)
- almost any hydra that can easily hit 20 power best choice is Kalonian Hydra
- Colossus of Akros (just make him monstrous that's it)
- Serra Avatar (you just need 10 or more life and keeping him alive)
- Phyrexian Processor
- Toxic Deluge then the extra turn card from eariler
- Phyrexian Unlife (just a safety net)
and finally the lose con cards
- then you can do any of the below
- Demonic Pact (when you lose the game is the last one to pick)
- Forbidden Crypt
- Immortal Coil
- Nefarious Lich
- i would suggest Transcendence but im not thats horrible
- and for the grand finale Phage the Untouchable + Rogue's Passage
hope this is to a help to you.