Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$2.0||$2.69||$4.16||$21.83||1.98 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (50)||Regigigas23 , jcv13 , mathimus55 , GabeCubed , Spinalripper , Master161295 , maiden77 , slovakattack , TheDevicer , Schmawl , philktoken8998 , gurthang034 , ducttapedeckbox , ThatJunkMage , HavokX , sweetaction , Valentine35 , webdokkeren , HalcyonMTG , Jernyman , RealShoppingCart , pskinn01 , Dxor , meke , trness , noahband , brokendwarf , Boza , DrLitebur , LordJello , CommanderOfBolas , Jqwop , greyninja , zachi , BlakeDodgen , Comicalflop , MUTEDM1ND , rexxxif , vishnarg , anubis1ra1 , , SniperElGato , balchj , The Doctor , Death_The_Kid , jimykid86 , DMR , caprioG04 , Raknamadak , Kamae555|
|Want (7)||magicalhobbits , philktoken8998 , cantouchgaga , Raistlin911822 , thenewcraft , dbp512 , insertcleverid|
Boros Charm Discussion
13 hours ago
I think you forgot to change standard to Modern. Other than that this is a great use of Norin. How come you don't have this?:
+3 Boros Charm
-3 Lightning Helix
Boros charm deals more damage and protects more creatures.
20 hours ago
Boros Charm - all your stuff survives, or Bearer gets double strike and swings for 20!
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
I'd mainboard the surgical extractions/extirpate. They make sure that you can remove anything, not just eldrazi. Often surgically extracting a Boros Charm from burn can greatly damage their attack plan
1 day ago
2 days ago
I totally agree with buddy who said your land base was too slow. You can make a perfect 5 color land base for super cheap if you didnt mind such slow land. Drop the guildgates, drop the cycling lands, drop the evolving/terramorphic, add Opal Palace, add Slayers' Stronghold, add Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion. Consider the Vivid Meadow cycle instead of guildgates, theyre not faster, but provide better smoothing.
Replace faiths reward with Boros Charm.
Drop chain reaction for Wrath of God.
Drop Seek the Horizon for Cultivate. Add in Kodama's Reach as well. Possibly for warp world, as its a strange card for your deck, and cultivate/kodamas is perfect for going from three to five mana and a turn 4 gahiji. They are also just some of the most efficient ramp out there.
Drop mayaels aria, you have like no creatures to trigger the first stage, never mind stage two or three. So even with some creature buff, your still at most making a +1 counter each turn at best, not worth the card and mana. Maybe replace it with Shared Animosity to compliment gahiji, or Descendants' Path, if you are Happy with a 1-in-3 trigger chance.
Definitely replace keeper with mirarris wake as buddy above said.
As for slivers, drop Battering Sliver in favor of Horned Sliver, drop reflex sliver for Blur Sliver. Since you are rocking the gahiji and high power low toughness gig, Id suggest running a couple sources of first strike as they go together like peas and carrots. Talon Sliver and Striking Sliver.
While on the topic of first strike, I would consider adding Reconnaissance, it works amazingly well with first/double strike, and gives all your creatures vigilance too. You can untap and remove your guys from combat after they deal first strike damage, thus suffering no counter attack during the regular damage step. Also they can just be untapped after regular damage, giving you vigilence as said before, as an added bonus, never lose an attacking creature in combat either. All winning for 1 mana.
2 days ago
Sorceries: cut Seek the Horizons and Hive Stirrings. Add Tempt with Discovery and Chain Lightning.
|Avg. draft pick||2.45|
|Avg. cube pick||12.09|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Boros Charm + Hammer of Purphoros + Spellheart Chimera
- Boros Charm + Fireblast + Kiln Fiend
- Boros Charm + Elite Arcanist
- Boros Charm + Planar Cleansing
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills
- Boros Charm + Supreme Verdict
- Boros Charm + Mistcutter Hydra
- Boros Charm + Wrath of God
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Lifelink
- Azorius Charm + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Mogis, God of Slaughter
- Boros Charm + Chandra's Phoenix
- Boros Charm + Ghor-Clan Rampager
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Dictate of the Twin Gods
- Boros Charm + Spark Trooper
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Gift of Orzhova
- Archangel of Thune + Boros Charm
- Vizkopa Guildmage + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + High Priest of Penance + Spark Jolt
- Boros Charm + Brimaz, King of Oreskos
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Chained to the Rocks + Warleader's Helix
- Ball Lightning + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Spirit Link
- Bearer of the Heavens + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Precinct Captain
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Colossus of Akros
- Boros Charm + Isochron Scepter
- Boros Charm + Obliterate
- Boros Charm + Deflecting Palm
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Guilty Conscience
- Boros Charm + Reverberate
- Boros Charm + Narset, Enlightened Master + Obliterate
- Armageddon + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Colossal Might
- Boros Charm + Jokulhaups
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Unflinching Courage
- Boros Charm + Jeskai Charm + Spellheart Chimera
- Boros Charm + Worldslayer
- Pernicious Deed + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Pernicious Deed
- Boros Charm + Lightning Bolt
- Boros Charm + Monastery Swiftspear + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Fractured Loyalty
- Boros Charm + Catastrophe
- Boros Charm + Titan's Strength
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm