Choose one Boros Charm deals 4 damage to target player; or permanents you control are indestructible this turn; or target creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price 2%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$2.29||$3.38||$6.58||$17.88||7.98 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (26)||Murrack , RealityShock , sonnet666 , wasianpower , Dadaman11 , kevzin , ThisIsBullshit , drwhosmith4 , Valentine35 , VampireArm , maiden77 , mmdw34 , jwmortensen , Swamy , TheDevicer , DrLitebur , Sparky41 , [email protected] , Gemeye , Lifa , Goombill , Spottyfriend , ssh18 , Lone_Reaper , LordJello , DMR|
|Want (4)||Captain_MUD , alucard4444221 , Luiscencias , LordOrgasmus|
Boros Charm Discussion
8 hours ago
Nice. I too thought thopter-sword would be an interesting fit for the Rite. Fervor vs Temur Ascendancy? If going all-in, maybe try Mass Hysteria? Combo protection in the form of Apostle's Blessing and/or Simic Charm offers some tempo potential. Intruder Alarm is fragile, but also allows infinite combo...
22 hours ago
I use Boros Charm to protect my permenants which tends to word rather well, as for your suggestions I can run so many high cmc cards as it damages my curve and forces me to cut elsewhere in the deck in favor of more lands.
1 day ago
Without a scepter start, life is tough without some good draw support to fog every turn.
Running just a few big creature finishers is also kinda sketchy without some counterspell or other protection going on as they will have had many turns to draw into their removal while you were fogging away. Oddly enough, all the above cards act as protection for critters as well.
I think its a playable idea, dont know if its going to break the meta though. But who knows.
1 day ago
I like the concept of the deck. I see a couple problems though.
1) You don't have enough mana to reliably get to 4. At 20 lands, you'll get either 2 or 3 pretty consistantly.
Overall I would say cut down on some cards for more land and more ways to reliably draw your lockout card.
1 day ago
2 days ago
Oh man I'm crying laughing right now that's the best name I've heard of for it.
Anyways, Always loved this deck ever since I played against it on MTGO.
Against Pyroclasm, you're kinda f***ed bud. This is an all-in balls-to-the-walls pedal-to-the-metal deck meant to win T4 or bust. Only thing I can think of is sandbag your Atarka's Commands once you get them, or maybe play Goblin Arsonists with the Mogg Fanatics to kinda make them think twice about doing it.
Or just Goblin Grenade them in the face with your creatures, when they do.
4 days ago
Most spells played in modern are 3 CMC or less. We'll be taking two damage for each Lightning Bolt we play but in return they'll take three. Or we'll take two from a Boros Charm, but they'll take four, in addition to every other spell they play. It's just a race that they'll end up losing.
GameofFame on URIL!!
4 days ago
You should add the signets for this color to get Uril, the Miststalker out on turn 2. IE Forest, Sol Ring into Boros Signet, then turn 2 any land then Uril. Also I would take out cards like Totem-Guide Hartebeest and Three Dreams because they are too slow. By turn 5 Uril should probably be at lethal and if not then you shouldn't need tutors like these. Also cards like Green Sun's Zenith and Saffi Eriksdotter. Try to avoid running to many creatures unless they directly help you win. Also Verduran Enchantress and Mesa Enchantress in my experience are too slow. Wasting a turn to cast a card that will let you draw an extra card next turn isn't worth it. I would add in Prismatic Omen for mana fixing and possibly Ajani, Mentor of Heroes for late game tutors and, although I don't recommend trying for it, his ultimate. Mana dorks like Elvish Mystic and Birds of Paradise are also good for ramp. Spirit Mantle is good for unblockable and Boros Charm and Xenagos, God of Revels are great for double strike. I would also take Abundance over Mayael's Aria because I find that card rarely does anything while Abundance gives you whatever you want. Leyline of Sanctity is good because people will often target you to make you sacrifice or whatnot and Lightmine Field prevents little crearues from running you over. Just some suggestions but other than that this is a very good deck.
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Elite Arcanist
- Boros Charm + Supreme Verdict
- Boros Charm + Lightning Bolt
- Boros Charm + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Fractured Loyalty
- Boros Charm + Worldslayer
- Boros Charm + Isochron Scepter
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Monastery Swiftspear
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Spirit Link
- Boros Charm + Ghor-Clan Rampager
- Azorius Charm + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Monastery Swiftspear + Titan's Strength
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Reverberate
- Boros Charm + Colossus of Akros
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Guilty Conscience
- Boros Charm + Obliterate
- Pernicious Deed + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Narset, Enlightened Master + Obliterate
- Boros Charm + Precinct Captain
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Unflinching Courage
- Archangel of Thune + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Spark Trooper
- Boros Charm + Jokulhaups
- Bearer of the Heavens + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Wrath of God
- Boros Charm + Favored Hoplite
- Boros Charm + Catastrophe
- Armageddon + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Scourge of the Nobilis