InstantChoose one Boros Charm deals 4 damage to target player; or permanents you control are indestructible this turn; or target creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|1.49 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (30)||gurthang034 , DMR , bigguy99 , Jernyman , jimykid86 , jcv13 , noahband , thenewcraft , mathimus55 , zachi , ducttapedeckbox , Spinalripper , brokendwarf , The Doctor , slovakattack , pskinn01 , clowe304433 , maiden77 , Death_The_Kid , CommanderOfBolas , Regulus1010 , greyninja , vishnarg , Comicalflop , caprioG04 , Raknamadak , HalcyonMTG , DrLitebur , meke , Kamae555|
|Want (5)||Kryzis , Raistlin911822 , maiden77 , insertcleverid , dbp512|
Boros Charm Discussion
8 hours ago
Don't you need something in the sideboard to deal with Blood Moon? I know your creature benefits from it, but it still shuts you down completely.
Your Hush and Hackleblades don't seem like cards you want to side in against any specific deck either.
While I see a good main deck, I think the side could need some work. Idk, it just looks like it.
1 day ago
Tonight I went 2-1 with the current list.
Round 1: Souls Sisters 1-2 Round 2: Bye, but I played another zoo player casually and I lost 1-2 Round 3: 8 Rack 2-0
I'm not going to worry too much about the Soul Sisters match-up because its a tough one and I have to play tight and draw well to win those.
What are good cards in the Zoo mirror? I didn't really know how to sideboard so I did nothing. all three games the person who went first won, though the last game he went Ghor-Clan Rampager + Boros Charm on a goyf to kill me out of nowhere.
The 8-rack match-up feels really good. they have so few ways to close the game out, my top decks were far superior to his when we were both hellbent. I did draw my Destructive Revelrys at very convenient times in the post board game.
1 day ago
2 days ago
Tribal Flames burn in modern really isn't worth it. The manabase is painful and relatively inconsistent IMHO. The 4/5c burn decks I've seen in modern mainly used Mana Confluence, City of Brass and Gemstone Mine instead of shocks and fetches. Currently, though, there isn't too much of a reason for an aggressive burn deck to run blue. Burn gains Destructive Revelry from green, Boros Charm and Lightning Helix from white and Bump in the Night from black. For a while, burn used blue for Treasure Cruise, but that's out of the question now.
3 days ago
See Legacy Burn, where Flame Rift is a staple. Yes the card deals 4 damage to us but the point is it is 4 damage for 2. 4 damage for 2 is also why RW/x Burn has become the most popular type of burn, Boros Charm. The guy will always see 2-6 damage, and only 2 if he forces removal. He is a staple for sure. Young Pyromancer on the otherhand is relatively slow and can have 0 impact on the game.
3 days ago
Love me some Champion of the Parish especially when it's in naya humans. Ash Zealot was a favorite for a while as well. I'm not sold on the enchantments right now, just can't think of something beside Ordeal of Heliod. I'd also think about adding Boros Charm or Lightning Helix perhaps? Cool idea +1
4 days ago
I'd say drop a lot of the newer cards honestly. They sadly just don't preform like the older ones in modern. I would run a full 4 of Path to Exile 4 Boros Charm 4 Lightning Bolt maybe a few Warleader's Helix. Goblin Guide is a very effective creature in modern, along with Monastery Swiftspear, and they should be 4-ofs
4 days ago
Yeah... someone wanted me to test out Browbeat because he though that with Soulfire Grand Master the 10 point life swing would mean that I could reliably expect the 'Draw-3' mode... and though that may be true, I don't think I need the draw 3 wham I have the Defector.
I see your point with Boros Charm. It may be a decent sideboard option for certain control deck types, but I really should just be focusing on using burn to keep the board clear while I set-up for the combo.
|Avg. draft pick||2.45|
|Avg. cube pick||12.74|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Boros Charm + Hammer of Purphoros + Spellheart Chimera
- Boros Charm + Fireblast + Kiln Fiend
- Boros Charm + Elite Arcanist
- Boros Charm + Planar Cleansing
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills
- Boros Charm + Supreme Verdict
- Boros Charm + Mistcutter Hydra
- Boros Charm + Wrath of God
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Lifelink
- Azorius Charm + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Mogis, God of Slaughter
- Boros Charm + Chandra's Phoenix
- Boros Charm + Ghor-Clan Rampager
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Dictate of the Twin Gods
- Boros Charm + Spark Trooper
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Gift of Orzhova
- Archangel of Thune + Boros Charm
- Vizkopa Guildmage + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + High Priest of Penance + Spark Jolt
- Boros Charm + Brimaz, King of Oreskos
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Chained to the Rocks + Warleader's Helix
- Ball Lightning + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Spirit Link
- Bearer of the Heavens + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Precinct Captain
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Aurelia, the Warleader + Boros Charm + Fireshrieker
- Boros Charm + Colossus of Akros
- Boros Charm + Isochron Scepter
- Boros Charm + Obliterate
- Boros Charm + Deflecting Palm
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Guilty Conscience
- Boros Charm + Reverberate
- Boros Charm + Narset, Enlightened Master + Obliterate
- Armageddon + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Colossal Might
- Boros Charm + Jokulhaups
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Unflinching Courage
- Boros Charm + Jeskai Charm + Spellheart Chimera
- Boros Charm + Worldslayer