Choose one Boros Charm deals 4 damage to target player; or permanents you control are indestructible this turn; or target creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price 2%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$2.29||$3.0||$5.0||$16.44||6.89 TIX||0.08 TIX|
|Have (25)||Randomdeath , maiden77 , Lifa , TheDevicer , Comicalflop , struck21 , Regigigas23 , Gemeye , Dadaman11 , BobFidos , TranquilWyvern , Sparky41 , a_murpheus , Lone_Reaper , , l0rd.v8r , sonnet666 , LordJello , pepsson , Squillis , Tyqar , dhgarcia , alphaword1283 , DrLitebur ,|
|Want (7)||wsurugby10 , burzum51 , cconrey , urimaster , Talious , philktoken8998 , dhgarcia|
Boros Charm Discussion
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
I think you should keep the Battlefield Forges, still run a few of each basics but the forges are great for multi colored modern decks.. maybe drop on of the check lands if you need to cut something for the pain lands. Phyrexian mana cards are great for prowess decks, things like Mutagenic Growth and Apostle's Blessing. I have a r/u modern prowess deck and have wanted to splash some white in so that I can add Boros Charm and maybe a Path to Exile or two..
13 hours ago
I run boros burn as my main competitive deck and from my perspective here is what I think you should change. Firstly, take out all the shocks, wild slashes and thunderous wraths and replace them with playsets of 4 Lava Spike, 4 Rift Bolt and 2 Searing Blaze. next take out magma jets and lightning strikes and replace them with 4 copies of both Boros Charm and Path to Exile. For the creatures take out seeker of the way and add 4 Monastary Swiftspear and take out soulfire grandmaster and put in either Eidolon of the Great Revel or Ash Zealot. if you can afford them then get playsets of goblin guide instead of ash zealot. and lastly get 4 sacred foundry to replace the temple as the temple is way to slow for a burn deck. If you want an example of a competitive and consistent boros burn deck, you can check mine out here Boros Burn Homebrew
Outriderblue on Burn
1 day ago
Also, I think you could cut out Boros Charm unless there is an effect on it you really need. If you like the double-strike effect, look into Assault Strobe or Temur Battle Rage. Your deck would run more efficiently as Red with splashes for Black and Green.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I typically run White and Blue control.
4 days ago
I cant believe I am an example!:D
Rules to make a Zurgo Deck and win
1) Zurgo is a good source of damage, so use him
2) The earlier you can get him out the better!
3) Obliterate is your friend, and others that do the same thing. You may not have any lands but neither does anyone else. If you did it right, youre the only one with a creature, and while they are picking up the bits of the once grand army they had, you are free to beat them to a plup.
4) Boros Charm Dont leave home without it
Also I know this is almost a month late, sorry
4 days ago
5 days ago
Ok, so I have a modern Burn deck. Right now i have:
in the deck (the rest are mountains).
Is this manabase able to support all 3 colors?
If not, I think I need more fetchlands. The problem is, that Arid Mesa (and the like) are too expensive for me. So I thought: Would it be viable to play 2-3 Windswept Heath mainboard? It can fetch all the shocklands, but not the mountains.
Would it also be possible to use other dual colored lands (like Battlefield Forge), to support the colors?
How should my manabase look to support these cards?
5 days ago
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Elite Arcanist
- Boros Charm + Supreme Verdict
- Boros Charm + Lightning Bolt
- Boros Charm + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Fractured Loyalty
- Boros Charm + Worldslayer
- Boros Charm + Isochron Scepter
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Monastery Swiftspear
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Spirit Link
- Boros Charm + Ghor-Clan Rampager
- Azorius Charm + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Monastery Swiftspear + Titan's Strength
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Reverberate
- Boros Charm + Colossus of Akros
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Guilty Conscience
- Boros Charm + Obliterate
- Pernicious Deed + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Narset, Enlightened Master + Obliterate
- Boros Charm + Precinct Captain
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Unflinching Courage
- Archangel of Thune + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Spark Trooper
- Boros Charm + Jokulhaups
- Bearer of the Heavens + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Wrath of God
- Boros Charm + Favored Hoplite
- Boros Charm + Catastrophe
- Armageddon + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Scourge of the Nobilis