InstantChoose one Boros Charm deals 4 damage to target player; or permanents you control are indestructible this turn; or target creature gains double strike until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|1.49 TIX||0.08 TIX|
Boros Charm Discussion
19 hours ago
1 day ago
3 days ago
More fetchlands and Kird Apes. T1 Stomping Ground, Kird Ape is an awesome play that you want to make as often as possible. I suggest Bloodstained Mire, as you will almost never fetch basics and it's better price-wise than alternatives. I would cut Vexing Devil, Strangleroot Geist, Wild Slash, and maybe a Domri Rade in order to add white. This gives you access to Path to Exile, Loam Lion, Lightning Helix, and Boros Charm, while also slowing the game down enough to maximize the effectiveness of Shaman of the Great Hunt. You might even go 5-color for Siege Rhino, Geist of Saint Traft, and Tribal Flames. Most Zoo decks seem to be moving in this direction, and it looks pretty sick in playtesting.
3 days ago
Coming from Reddit. Not sure if my comments posted, so Im putting them here as well. Whats your budget with this deck? How about wincons? I'm seeing a lot of equipment/metalcraft interactions here, so I'd make that your theme. With that said, here are some suggestions.
- Stonehewer Giant is a reasonable low-cost alternative to Stoneforge Mystic, although you should add them both if you can.
- Since it seems like you've gotten a lot of stuff from the white C14 deck, I'd stick in Masterwork of Ingenuity. It allows you to double up on any good equipment you have out.
- If you're running Sunforger, put in a Mistveil Plains. It lets you recycle any instants you forge, and it's fetchable in turn with Tithe. Some other good instants to include are Boros Charm, Chaos Warp, Swords to Plowshares, Wear / Tear and Deflecting Palm. There's a ton you could use, though.
- I'd cut Ardent Recruit, Balduvian Rage, Ash Zealot and Assault Strobe. They simply don't do enough in the long run. Armament Master may not be worth keeping either if you don't run enough Kor - if you do keep him, I'd suggest throwing in a good number more.
3 days ago
First things first you should at least run shocks to be able to cast your spells if for whatever reason you cannot use a scepter to cast your spells. You should also add a way to protect your scepter from hate. I use a play-set of Boros Charm and a couple of Simic Charms to full this purpose as it can grant the scepter indestructible. Boros charm also has the bonus ability of being an effective burn spell to close out the game as well. Another card I recommend you run is Silence as being able to stop your opponent casting spells for the rest of the game will almost always win you the game. Because you run no tokens Destructive Revelry seems much better than Sundering Growth as it also hurts your opponent.
4 days ago
Let's just focus on the mainboard first.Cut:
2x Burning-Tree Emissary
4x Experiment One
4x Ethereal Armor
1x Boros Charm
1x Ghor-Clan Rampager
2x Path to Exile
4x Voice of Resurgence
2x Knight of the Reliquary or Woolly Thoctar (other choices for the slot are Brimaz, King of Oreskos and Tarmogoyf, but I believe the first two are much more suited for the deck)
As is there are 4 extra slots after these changes, I KNOW there is something that goes in that place, but its 5am and I can't remember right now.
If you want explanations for these changes, just ask, but Voice of Resurgence is one of, if not the best card in the deck, simply because it forces your opponent's to cast more things at sorcery speed, and then you can get bigger creatures off of it afterward.
4 days ago
This deck needs some lands...
Impact Resonance is a card I really want to try out.
Specific card improvements:
|Avg. draft pick||2.45|
|Avg. cube pick||13.05|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Boros Charm + Hammer of Purphoros + Spellheart Chimera
- Boros Charm + Fireblast + Kiln Fiend
- Boros Charm + Elite Arcanist
- Boros Charm + Planar Cleansing
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills
- Boros Charm + Supreme Verdict
- Boros Charm + Mistcutter Hydra
- Boros Charm + Wrath of God
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Lifelink
- Azorius Charm + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Mogis, God of Slaughter
- Boros Charm + Chandra's Phoenix
- Boros Charm + Ghor-Clan Rampager
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Dictate of the Twin Gods
- Boros Charm + Spark Trooper
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Gift of Orzhova
- Archangel of Thune + Boros Charm
- Vizkopa Guildmage + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + High Priest of Penance + Spark Jolt
- Boros Charm + Brimaz, King of Oreskos
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Boros Charm + Chained to the Rocks + Warleader's Helix
- Ball Lightning + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Madcap Skills + Titan's Strength
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Spirit Link
- Bearer of the Heavens + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Precinct Captain
- Blasphemous Act + Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner
- Aurelia, the Warleader + Boros Charm + Fireshrieker
- Boros Charm + Colossus of Akros
- Boros Charm + Isochron Scepter
- Boros Charm + Obliterate
- Boros Charm + Deflecting Palm
- Boros Charm + Boros Reckoner + Guilty Conscience
- Boros Charm + Reverberate
- Boros Charm + Narset, Enlightened Master + Obliterate
- Armageddon + Boros Charm
- Boros Charm + Colossal Might