Slate of Ancestry
, , Discard your hand: Draw a card for each creature you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Slate of Ancestry Discussion
4 days ago
Super, super solid deck up vote from me.
You have a LOT of artifacts, Blinkmoth Urn could do you wonders
If anthems are what you are looking for, look no further than Jazal Goldmane
White deck tend to lack in the draw department, adding Slate of Ancestry will help plentifully.
Add tutors if you can fit them to make the deck more consistent Enlightened Tutor being my favourite.
Here is my deck , it's a bit different but if you want some ideas check it out.
5 days ago
Other things I see that can speed you up:
Also while I can't find cuts for Primal Surge or The Great Aurora I feel they both would be game breakers for you that won't make your opponents feel depressed as much as impressed. Largely because both cards can be used in the rare occasion somebody pulls enough board wipes out to set you back that you need to rebuild, and you either need to get it all back right then, or else need to set them back too. ( I also would point out Sakiko, Mother of Summer, but again, no idea where to cut)
1 week ago
Windbrisk Raptor! Maybe Harsh Mercy if you find yourself needing a sweep effect. I love Crackdown in mono-white. Magus of the Moat could sure slow down opponents. I think card draw is lacking. Playing a lot of weenies empties your hand very fast. To that end, maybe Slate of Ancestry, my favorite Farsight Mask, and the kinda expen$ive Mind's Eye. Maybe Skullclamp or Infiltration Lens?
1 week ago
Also add two more Myr Battlesphere and substitute two Slate of Ancestry for two Myr Reservoir. It improves curve and allows you to recover from wrath effects. Playtested this and wrath effects tend to be endgame for you.
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Hiya. I don't play commander and know nothing about it. Nevertheless, I have some suggestions. Stoneforge Masterwork and Aluren. Just from top of my head. Also if you will bend about your tribal a bitRegal Force might have a home in this deck. OrSlate of Ancestry.
3 weeks ago
I recommend Slate of Ancestry. I run it in my creature based green deck and it works really well to re-fill your hand.
1 month ago
Thank you for the feedback :)
- Swords to Plowshares is in the deck. Look at the control section.
- As mentioned earlier, alters are a slippery slope. I want to stay on the path.
- Thank you! I'll check yours out :)
- Yes she does :). But she is also Kaalia of the Vast and so overplayed and I just don't like her. Let's say I've played too many annoying games versus Kaalia gone wild.
- Sigarda's Aid would be nice! I am waiting for a higres image to be released. MouseyWolf argued that there is a spear in the background. Also, what to drop?
- As mentioned in the description, I think Sword of Body and Mind is just too meh to play.
- The wheel effects seems like my only true option to refresh my hand. I think I prefer the sorceries (Wheel of Fate and Wheel of Fortune) over Magus of the Wheel.
- Brass Squire looks nice, but what would I drop for him? Also, he is pretty vulnerable beeing an artifact creature.
- Updated the land base with Khans fetch lands to make the deck more sword'ish
Dumping maybeboard to keep it clean
- 1x Akroma's Vengeance #Sword_wipe
- 1x Assemble the Legion #Utility
- 1x Batterskull #Sword
- 1x Brass Squire
- 1x Caged Sun #Ramp
- 1x Coldsteel Heart #Ramp
- 1x Deathrender #Sword
- 1x Devastation #Sword_wipe
- 1x Fell the Mighty #Sword_wipe
- 1x Godo, Bandit Warlord
- 1x Magus of the Wheel
- 1x Mana Crypt #Ramp
- 1x Masterwork of Ingenuity #Sword
- 1x Slate of Ancestry #Draw
- 1x Spear of Heliod #Sword
- 1x Steelshaper Apprentice #Sword_tutor
- 1x Swiftfoot Boots #Utility
- 1x Thran Dynamo #Ramp
- 1x Wasteland #Land