Multikicker (You may pay an additional any number of times as you cast this spell.)
Creatures you control get +1/+1.
When Marshal's Anthem enters the battlefield, return up to X target creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield, where X is the number of times Marshal's Anthem was kicked.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (17)||accioali , TheAlmostHero , xpsychovampx , Ashy , Nemesis , Dr.Jackel , KillDatBUG , pskinn01 , Psycheretic , , moonmonster , rockleemyhero , Swamy , Tiddilywinkus , DruneGrey , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , GoldGhost012|
Marshal's Anthem Discussion
1 day ago
You are off to a great start on a fun looking deck! Since your "tribe" has little in common besides being all creatures I would add in some "anthem" styled pump spells like Dictate of Heliod, Collective Blessing, Marshal's Anthem, Spear of Heliod, Gaea's Anthem, and Glorious Anthem. After that I was looking at your mana base. I know you are interested in making the deck as close to 100% on-theme as possible.... but I think you should add in a bunch of 5c mana rocks like Astral Cornucopia, Chromatic Lantern, Coalition Relic, Darksteel Ingot, Cryptolith Fragment Flip, Commander's Sphere, Manalith, Vessel of Endless Rest, and Cultivator's Caravan to help you cast some spells before you die to mana screw. Especially with a mana base of all basics, some colorless mana fixing seems crucial. Happy gathering!!
5 days ago
Yes that was what I meant. Zombies are best when the whole deck is meant for them. My suggestion? Take everything Alesha does into account and focus on it exclusively. She is aggressive, run aggressive creatures/ enchantments/ artifacts (Whispersilk Cloak, Fervor, Gratuitous Violence, Urabrask the Hidden). She recurs things, run recursion enchantments/ spells (Debtors' Knell, Reanimate, Marshal's Anthem, Return to the Ranks, Ravos, Soultender). She does a lot, so run protection enchantments/ artifacts/ spells. (Any of the Swords, Dictate of Erebos, Grave Pact, Archangel Avacyn Flip)
2 weeks ago
Nice Deck, I love it! Got a few quick ideas for you. I noticed you have a high mana curve, I would try and lower it and add some big mana creation if possible. Now here are some more expensive some cards to think about, lol Heroes' Podium, Captain Sisay, Time of Need, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Thalia's Lancers, Gilded Lotus, Akroma's Vengeance, Supreme Verdict, Serra's Sanctum, Verduran Enchantress, Selvala, Heart of the Wilds, Coat of Arms, Pyramid of the Pantheon, Thran Dynamo, Marshal's Anthem. Happy Gathering!
2 weeks ago
Odric, Lunarch Marshal& Concerted Effort to share some of Samuts keyword soup with your team. Presence of Gond, Elemental Mastery, & Splinter Twin go infinite with midnight guard. Maybe some anthems like Marshal's Anthem, Collective Blessing & Dictate of Heliod to pump all your mana dorks and Samut into a real army. Godsire is great with Samut.
4 weeks ago
Seedborn Muse should be added, quite powerful when you can make tokens on everyone turns. Try Quest for Renewal, or Seedborn muse lite, to untap mana and token producers each upkeep. Anointed Procession, Primal Vigor or Doubling Season seem to fit your deck.
Anthem effects should be bigger then +1/+1 unless they do double duty or something exceptional like Mirari's Wake, so with that in mind try Dictate of Heliod, Cathars' Crusade or Marshal's Anthem for reanimate and +1/+1.
1 month ago
This advice is for going full Human Tribal, so no soldiers and spirits.
- Minus Emeria Shepherd Card is too expensive, no synergy b/c no ETB effects or payoff cards to reanimate.
- Minus Collective Effort Card is too mediocre in EDH
- Minus Devout Invocation, Although a very cool and flavourful card, it's too expensive, and doesn't have a direct impact on the board without a haste source in play.
- Minus Ajani Unyielding, Strong card, but no synergy wit the deck.
- Minus Bow of Nylea, Card is too underwhelming in EDH
- Minus Gallows at Willow Hill, again, very flavourful, but underwhelming.
- Minus Swiftfoot Boots, usually works better with big creatures that need protection, instead of a lot of small creatures, if you really want to play it, go for Lightning Greaves
- Minus Thought Vessel, you don't really need the ramp if you keep the CMC low, same goes for the hand-size limit, you want to keep casting creatures, not gain a massive hand. Imagine drawing this instead of more humans that commit to the board state.
- Minus Asceticism, you're main concern is board wipes, not target removal, I would suggest playing this in a creature based deck like Mayael the Anima
- Minus Archetype of Courage, too underwhelming in my opinion
- Minus Somberwald Sage, only ramps for big creatures, which is not your focus.
- Minus Decimator of the Provinces, too underwhelming for its cmc
- Minus Elder of Laurels, not a bad card, but only buffs one creature, you want more anthem effects.
- Minus Fiend Hunter, it's a solid card, there are better options
- Minus Geist-Honored Monk, solid card, but no human synergy and no game changer for 5 CMC
- Minus Odric, Lunarch Marshal, Minus Odric, Master Tactician, never been a fan of these.
- Minus Precinct Captain, soldiers, no humans
- Minus Ulvenwald Tracker, meh
- Minus Voice of Resurgence, obviously one of the best cards in Modern, solid in EDH, but not really a human card
- Minus Nissa, Voice of Zendikar, I get the point, but no humans
- Minus Avacyn, Angel of Hope, So good, so expensive
- Minus Mosswort Bridge, not enough value to gain here, so just a slow land card.
- Plus Skullclamp best draw engine for tokens in the game.
- Plus Devout Chaplain, solid tribe removal
- Plus Heron's Grace Champion, excellent combat trick.
- Plus Herald of War, solid tribal support
- Plus Tireless Tracker, great stand-alone with draw-engine
- Plus Grand Abolisher, anti control card
- Plus Thraben Doomsayer, free human tokens,
- Plus Angel of Jubilation, anthem
- Plus Chord of Calling, find your craterhoof on instant speed.
- Plus Eladamri's Call, tutor.
- Plus Green Sun's Zenith, tutor.
- Plus Avacyn's Pilgrim, solid human mana dork
- Plus Overwhelming Stampede wincon
- Plus Door of Destinies anthem
- Plus Akroma's Memorial wincon
- Plus Obelisk of Urd tribal anthem
- Plus Cryptolith Rite Ramp
- Plus Angelic Overseer Solid tribal support
- Plus Marshal's Anthem Recursion + Anthem
- Plus Kodama's Reach additional Cultivate
- Plus Adaptive Automaton tribal support
- Plus Enlightened Tutor
- Plus Gather the Townsfolk, more humans!
1 month ago
- 1x Leonin Elder
- 1x Pride Guardian
- 1x Ajani's Sunstriker
- 1x Felidar Cub
- 1x Leonin Den-Guard
- 1x Leonin Skyhunter
- 1x Oreskos Sun Guide
- 1x Sunspear Shikari
- 1x Whitemane Lion
- 1x Healer of the Pride
- 1x Seht's Tiger
- 1x Kemba's Legion
- 1x New Benalia
- 1x Ajani's Pridemate
- 1x Enlightened Ascetic
- 1x Leonin Relic-Warder
- 1x Felidar Guardian
- 1x Jazal Goldmane
- 1x Felidar Sovereign
- 1x Jareth, Leonine Titan
- 1x Spirit of the Hearth
- 1x Bonehoard
- 1x Coat of Arms
- 1x Mind's Eye
- 1x Argentum Armor
- 1x Door of Destinies
- 1x Konda's Banner
- 1x Leonin Sun Standard
- 1x Mask of Memory
- 1x Strata Scythe
- 1x Sword of Vengeance
- 1x Skullclamp
- 1x Sol Ring
- 1x Pearl Medallion
- 1x Swiftfoot Boots
- 1x Sword of the Animist
- 1x Godsend
- 1x Loxodon Warhammer
- 1x Spear of Heliod
You need to add more cards that are good in EDH, and add some ramp beyond Sol Ring and Pearl Medallion. My suggestion for cheap ramp includes:
Other cards you may want to consider are:
White Sun's Zenith, Hero of Bladehold, Sun Titan, Elspeth, Sun's Champion, Mentor of the Meek, True Conviction, Swords to Plowshares, Return to Dust, Martial Coup, Oblivion Ring, Captain of the Watch, Thalia, Heretic Cathar, Recruiter of the Guard, Heliod, God of the Sun, Knight of the White Orchid, Mirror Entity, Mother of Runes, Emeria Shepherd, Bastion Protector, Oblation, Secure the Wastes, Austere Command, Open the Armory, Decree of Justice, Caged Sun, Obelisk of Urd, Dictate of Heliod, Shared Triumph, Elspeth Tirel, Secluded Steppe, Buried Ruin, Ghost Quarter, Rogue's Passage, Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx, Kor Haven, Divine Sacrament, Bygone Bishop.
I would cut cards from the "Terrible" bracket first. They have no place in most EDH decks.