|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Common|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Common|
|Shards of Alara (ALA)||Common|
Combos Browse all
: Gain .
, , Sacrifice Jund Panorama: Search your library for a basic Swamp, Mountain, or Forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then Shuffle your library.
Jund Panorama Discussion
2 days ago
I agree with cdkime above. Trilands while useful, enters the battlefield tapped and that cause you to lose quite a bit of tempo.
You may wish to also consider playing some of the Filter Lands (e.g. Cascade Bluffs ) as recent reprints make them pretty affordable.
If you can't play the full set of fetches, a more budget alternative is the Panorama Lands (e.g. Jund Panorama ). While they only fetch basic lands which enters tapped, they can be tapped for generic mana at the onset and you can always crack them at end of turn to fetch the much needed basic for color fixing.
I'd also consider playing the Pain lands (e.g. Underground River ) over the trilands.
Hope this helps.
2 days ago
This deck definitely looks a lot more tuned. Good stuff. You might consider Exploration if you find Burgeoning performs well. I really like Verdant Confluence in my Tatyova deck. I don't have a lot of room for recursion, so it's function as a split card is great. Pir's Whim is another new card that has overperformed for me for the same reason. Like with Gishath, I think this deck is a good candidate for Hour of Promise you can get your (vomit) Temple of the False God to get directly to Omnath Mana, as well as Kessig Wolf Run .
I like Naya Panorama and Jund Panorama better than Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse in 2-color landfall decks. Your mana is slanted super hard green, so if you don't need a red source, it comes in untapped, PLUS you can hold off on sac'ing it until you have your commander out. I've found that Bant Panorama and Grixis Panorama have overperformed in Tatyova for me for those exact reasons.
World Shaper is a Splendid Reclamation on a stick, so that's a thing. Field of Ruin would also be a great card to deal with troublesome lands. If you like Fires of Yavimaya , the new Rhythm of the Wild is better, or a second copy is you like both- they even stack well. Finally, I would keep in mind that EDHREC article about land ramp, since I see Explosive Vegetation lurking here, as well.
As for cuts, I'm a little less confidant on that one. I've never played against Angry Omnath, so you're in a better position to know what you're unhappy to see. Good luck!
4 days ago
I will second multimedia on some of the suggestions...
Sol Ring has a legit claim as the best card in commander
Acidic Slime is such versatile removal and leaves you with a 2/2 that will trade with someone's best [and likely much bigger] creature because of the deathtouch, plus consider that if you have Thantis, the Warweaver in play, your opponents will be attacking each round and you are the likely target because of the spider.
Fierce Empath is great for making sure you have that bruiser to cast once you have all of these lovely lands in play
Cheap duals that you should look at adding -
Sheltered Thicket and Canyon Slough . Not too expensive, can cycle for card draw in a pinch without your commander out and then be brought back into play with his -3 plus they have the Swamp/Forest/Mountain type [subtype?] that lets them be fetched with Farseek though Wood Elves / Nature's Lore will only fetch the Thicket. You can always splurge on the relevant shocklands to round out the cycle.
I would also swap out the 'Refuge' lands for the appropriate guildgates so Circuitous Route can do better color fixing for you. Farhaven Elf might want to become District Guide for the same reason but you do lose getting the land in play.
Omnath, Locus of Rage could definitely find a nice home in this deck as well.
Not quite as budget as Multi, but I tried to keep suggestions under $5.
1 week ago
Hey, this is a good start and much better than the precon, good job, but I think you can take this much further even on a budget especially the manabase and creature base. There's honestly a lot of cards that I can suggest be added and cut, but instead of doing that I'll give you some suggestions of good cards to add that are included in the precon, but you're not playing them. My other suggestions are to make two of the best cards here even better. Very nice Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre , Dark Depths and Sword of Feast and Famine :)
Good cards in the precon that you aren't playing to consider adding:
- Sol Ring
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Sakura-Tribe Elder
- Acidic Slime
- Turntimber Sower
- Jund Panorama
- Bojuka Bog
- Khalni Heart Expedition
Depths has very good interaction with Windgrace's -3 ability to reanimate lands, but you still have to be able to removal all the ice counters from Depths before you get Marit without having to pay each time to remove a counter. Consider adding Thespian's Stage ? Stage can copy Depths and the copy doesn't get ice counters thus once you copy it you can sac Stage which is now Depths and get Marit. Stage is a land with Windgrace's -3 ability you can reanimate both Depths and Stage at the same time and that's powerful. Consider Sylvan Scrying ? It's a low mana cost budget way to tutor for Depths or Stage.
Ulamog is 11 mana to cast and you want to cast him because of his powerful cast trigger. Ulamog requires a lot of ramp and cards that can search for him when you are set-up with enough mana to cast him. Cards to consider adding:
- Fierce Empath
- Signal the Clans
- Rampant Growth
- Kodama's Reach : another Cultivate.
- Nissa's Pilgrimage : another Cultivate.
- Splendid Reclamation or World Shaper : after discarding lots of lands for Windgrace reanimate them all.
- Anger : can be discarded by Windgrace and then if you control a Mountain all creatures you control get haste. Giving Ulamog or any other win condition creature such as Rampaging Baloths and the Beasts it creates haste is very good. With haste Ulamog can trigger annihilator 4 the turn you play him which is busted.
These cards are not just good with Ulamog, but many other cards, they're all just good budget cards.
Commander of Landfall is my budget causal Windgrace deck. Maybe it can give you some ideas, feel free to use it as inspiration. Some differences between my deck and yours are first the manabase. I'm playing a lot more lands for landfall and I've made it a priority to play as many budget dual lands that can that ETB (enter the battlefield) untapped. I'm playing many budget duals that interact well with basic lands because the manabase has 18-20 basic lands. I've made dual lands that are two different types of lands such as Cinder Glade a priority to take advantage of Farseek , Nature's Lore and Wood Elves . These three are excellent cards for ramp because can search for and put a dual land onto the battlefield.
Green is the most important color with the most sources in the manabase to take advantage of green's ramp, more specifically one drop mana dorks. Red and black are only splashes mostly for Windgrace. Good landfall creatures or creatures who interact in some way with lands are the priority for the creature base. There's creatures that let me play an additional land per turn or can put a land from my hand right onto the battlefield; these cards are the reason for 44 lands. I've reduced the high mana cost win condition creatures to just four, who all have great interaction with lands.
I'm playing other draw sources than just Windgrace because I can't rely on him staying alive. Budget tutors are in my deck, they help me search for a specific creature. There's recursion for other cards (any card or permanents), not just lands. This lets me safely discard a card that's not a land when I use Windgrace's +2 ability because I can get the card back if I need to.
If you have any questions I offer more advice.
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Hey, this is a good start, but consider more cards that interact with lands? When your Commander is seven mana, ramp is pretty important. With Omnath you don't really need lots of other big creatures because he's the big creature who's conveniently in the Command Zone and he creates other big creatures with lands. Instead of lots of other big creatures play cards that help you get Omnath onto the battlefield faster, draw cards, get lands, interact with lands or are good when he's in play. All my suggestions to consider are $2 or less.
Cards to consider adding:
- Perilous Forays: can be a repeatable landfall/3 damage to opponents engine with Omnath. Sac an Elemental to do 3 damage to opponent, then put a Basic land onto the battlefield and create another Elemental. Forays is amazing draw with Horn of Greed and Elemental Bond with Omnath.
- Horn of Greed: good draw when you're putting a lot more lands onto the battlefield per turn than your opponents.
- Elemental Bond: draw when Elementals are created or whenever another 3+ power creature ETB.
- Nissa, Vital Force: If you have her, move her from the sideboard to the main deck.
- Kodama's Reach
- Nissa's Pilgrimage
- Skyshroud Claim: can tutor for and put into play two of Sheltered Thicket or Forests.
- Sakura-Tribe Elder
- Wood Elves: can tutor for and put into play Sheltered Thicket or Forest.
- Skyshroud Ranger: put a land in your hand onto the battlefield.
- Walking Atlas
- Llanowar Scout
- Dryad Greenseeker
- Rampaging Baloths
- Greenwarden of Murasa
- Beast Within
- Chaos Warp
- Comet Storm
Consider more lands:
Cards to consider cutting:
- Archetype of Endurance
- Kamahl, Pit Fighter
- Maze Rusher
- Pelakka Wurm
- Wort, the Raidmother
- Savageborn Hydra
- Hungering Hydra
- Apocalypse Hydra
- Rubblebelt Raiders
- Zendikar Incarnate
- Zurgo Bellstriker
- Zhur-Taa Ancient
- Leafcrown Dryad
- Lightning Bolt
- Slice in Twain
- Lurking Predators
- Zendikar Resurgent
- Grow from the Ashes
- Seek the Horizon
Good luck with your deck.
2 months ago
Hey, looks good, but want more lands :) The format here is Standard, it should be Commander. You can change this where you edit the deck.
I suggest 40 lands. Budget lands to consider adding:
Glade, Thicket are Forest/Mountain dual lands this makes them very good, can be tutored for with the land ramp spells that can tutor for a Forest/Mountain dual land (Lore, Claim, etc.)
Other cards to consider adding:
- Tireless Tracker
- Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip
- Eternal Witness
- Greenwarden of Murasa
- Green Sun's Zenith
- Sylvan Safekeeper
- Nature's Lore
- Chaos Warp
Cards to consider cutting, includes cuts to add more lands:
- Garruk's Packleader
- Ghirapur Orrery
- Broken Bond
- Aspect of Mongoose
- Zendikar Resurgent
- Domri Rade
- Hull Breach
- Archetype of Aggression
- Seer's Sundial
- Second Harvest
- Where Ancients Tread
- Into the Wilds
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Boundless Realms
Good luck with your deck.
3 months ago
Il tuo mazzo necessita di un buon pacchetto di removal per far morire quante più creature possibili, in modo da rendere Kresh grosso, ed allo stesso tempo ti servono cose che diano evasion a kresh per fare in modo che riesca a colpire. Farò suggerimenti su cambi funzionali e cambi di budget, sia in più economico che in più costoso.
- Anger -> Fires of Yavimaya perché costano di meno in mana, soldi e sono più affidabili (senza contare quel +2/+2 che può sempre tornare utile). Sulla stessa linea c'è Fervor, Mass Hysteria e Concordant Crossroads (quest'ultima balza, but still).
- Wood Elves -> Diligent Farmhand perché gli elfi in un mazzo tre colori possono essere un fattore limitante. Il secondo ti prende qualsiasi terra.
- Farhaven Elf -> Kodama's Reach perché è più forte, per lo stesso mana. La differenza è non avere poi una creatura in campo da eventualmente sacrificare.
- Ghave, Guru of Spores -> Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest devi metterlo assolutamente. Punto.
- Golgari Findbroker -> Plaguecrafter perché 1/5 del tuo mazzo è costituito di carte non permanent. Va benissimo la cosa, ma rende meno utile lui.
- Omnath, Locus of Rage -> Slum Reaper/Barter in Blood perché hai bisogno di effetti che facciano sacrificare e conseguentemente crescere Kresh.
- Shriekmaw -> Ravenous Chupacabra perché non ha le limitazioni del primo. Non ha evoke, ma in teoria non dovresti aver bisogno di evoke per poter sacrificare le tue creature.
- Terastodon -> Mitotic Slime perché Kresh cresce se muoiono creature, mentre il Terastodon distrugge permanenti non creatura. In più, ti serve avere delle cose da sacrificare che non siano Kresh.
- Wasitora, Nekoru Queen -> Creakwood Liege/ perché è più affidabile e da +2/+2 a Kresh. Anche Sylvan Offering/Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder sono interessanti. Hai bisogno di tanti token da poter sacrificare.
- Yavimaya Elder -> Smothering Abomination/Deathreap Ritual/Dragon Appeasement/Fecundity sono più forti per pescare. Anche perché l'anziano non rampa, bensì ti mette solo due terre base in mano.
- Rakdos Charm non fa nulla di utile, a parte eventualmente spaccare un artefatto, ma per quello è meglio Shattering Spree oppure Vandalblast. Se vuoi esiliare i cimiteri c'è Bojuka Bog.
Attrition -> Dictate of Erebos/Grave Pact costano uguale in soldi, ma li valgono tutti, a differenza di Attrition. Darksteel Axe -> Darksteel Plate sempre di qualità darksteel, ma meglio. Se ti piace indestructible, potrebe piacerti anche Shield of Kaldra e Hammer of Nazahn.
Valuta di trovare un posto per carte che diano colpo sicuro a Kresh, come:
Valuta di inserire qualche sacrifice outlet come (nella sezione terre ce ne sono altre molto forti):
Nella sezione terre ti consiglio:
- Golgari Rot Farm -> Tainted Peak perché le karoo fanno schifo e le tainted sono fortissime.
- Golgari Guildgate -> Mosswort Bridge senza discussioni, il gate è lento e tu hai tanto ramp, quindi ti servono terre base. Trova un posto anche per Spinerock Knoll.
- Ti consiglio assolutamente di mettere o almeno valutare:
- Myriad Landscape e Blighted Woodland come ramp.
- Cinder Glade/Smoldering Marsh/Canyon Slough/Sheltered Thicket (che possono essere prese da Jund Panorama, ad esempio).
- Foreboding Ruins e Game Trail (che entrano entrambe stappate se in mano hai una Misty Eye of the Mountain below)
- Flamekin Village ed Hanweir Battlements per dare haste a Kresh.
- Grim Backwoods/High Market/Keldon Necropolis sono sacrifice outlet sulle terre (praticamente indistruttibili).
- Kessig Wolf Run, Skarrg, the Rage Pits, Khalni Garden possono tornare utili.
Se con queste sostituzioni nella mana base finisci per avere più di quattro terre che producono , valuta di inserire al posto di una creatura ramp la Chromatic Lantern, che è stata ristampata da poco ed è scesa.
4 months ago
Addressing the land problem, here's a few budget conscious land options:
Also add a few of each basic. Have fun Commandering!
Jund Panorama occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.1%