|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Common|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Common|
|Shards of Alara (ALA)||Common|
Combos Browse all
: Gain .
, , Sacrifice Jund Panorama: Search your library for a basic Swamp, Mountain, or Forest card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then Shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (8)||Oskani , bakunet , releasethedogs , MattN7498 , XxCataclysmiCxX , Unjust_DiabIo , bennybubbles , mandoso|
|Want (33)||mango_channel , planetsabc , keudhor , JBert , Talonisnthavingit , AntiheroFOREVER , chawrles , Turtlelover73 , Victorp99 , PaleMoon , Georgez96 , Zidon , netdragonarchfiend32 , AngelofDeath9 , 1337_Nerd , CaptianClueless , Verusor , Unjust_DiabIo , Njc12345 , TheSuperDodo , Jspeed , getyourrebelon , oswrick , P13 , mils , zephyrmoth , Mahtimatonen , Awuztein , Pb , dougalops , DapperPessimist , Cunningcrow , zenan|
Jund Panorama Discussion
6 days ago
Hey, looks good, but want more lands :) The format here is Standard, it should be Commander. You can change this where you edit the deck.
I suggest 40 lands. Budget lands to consider adding:
Glade, Thicket are Forest/Mountain dual lands this makes them very good, can be tutored for with the land ramp spells that can tutor for a Forest/Mountain dual land (Lore, Claim, etc.)
Other cards to consider adding:
- Tireless Tracker
- Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip
- Eternal Witness
- Greenwarden of Murasa
- Green Sun's Zenith
- Sylvan Safekeeper
- Nature's Lore
- Chaos Warp
Cards to consider cutting, includes cuts to add more lands:
- Garruk's Packleader
- Ghirapur Orrery
- Broken Bond
- Aspect of Mongoose
- Zendikar Resurgent
- Domri Rade
- Hull Breach
- Archetype of Aggression
- Seer's Sundial
- Second Harvest
- Where Ancients Tread
- Into the Wilds
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Boundless Realms
Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Il tuo mazzo necessita di un buon pacchetto di removal per far morire quante più creature possibili, in modo da rendere Kresh grosso, ed allo stesso tempo ti servono cose che diano evasion a kresh per fare in modo che riesca a colpire. Farò suggerimenti su cambi funzionali e cambi di budget, sia in più economico che in più costoso.
- Anger -> Fires of Yavimaya perché costano di meno in mana, soldi e sono più affidabili (senza contare quel +2/+2 che può sempre tornare utile). Sulla stessa linea c'è Fervor, Mass Hysteria e Concordant Crossroads (quest'ultima balza, but still).
- Wood Elves -> Diligent Farmhand perché gli elfi in un mazzo tre colori possono essere un fattore limitante. Il secondo ti prende qualsiasi terra.
- Farhaven Elf -> Kodama's Reach perché è più forte, per lo stesso mana. La differenza è non avere poi una creatura in campo da eventualmente sacrificare.
- Ghave, Guru of Spores -> Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest devi metterlo assolutamente. Punto.
- Golgari Findbroker -> Plaguecrafter perché 1/5 del tuo mazzo è costituito di carte non permanent. Va benissimo la cosa, ma rende meno utile lui.
- Omnath, Locus of Rage -> Slum Reaper/Barter in Blood perché hai bisogno di effetti che facciano sacrificare e conseguentemente crescere Kresh.
- Shriekmaw -> Ravenous Chupacabra perché non ha le limitazioni del primo. Non ha evoke, ma in teoria non dovresti aver bisogno di evoke per poter sacrificare le tue creature.
- Terastodon -> Mitotic Slime perché Kresh cresce se muoiono creature, mentre il Terastodon distrugge permanenti non creatura. In più, ti serve avere delle cose da sacrificare che non siano Kresh.
- Wasitora, Nekoru Queen -> Creakwood Liege/ perché è più affidabile e da +2/+2 a Kresh. Anche Sylvan Offering/Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder sono interessanti. Hai bisogno di tanti token da poter sacrificare.
- Yavimaya Elder -> Smothering Abomination/Deathreap Ritual/Dragon Appeasement/Fecundity sono più forti per pescare. Anche perché l'anziano non rampa, bensì ti mette solo due terre base in mano.
- Rakdos Charm non fa nulla di utile, a parte eventualmente spaccare un artefatto, ma per quello è meglio Shattering Spree oppure Vandalblast. Se vuoi esiliare i cimiteri c'è Bojuka Bog.
Attrition -> Dictate of Erebos/Grave Pact costano uguale in soldi, ma li valgono tutti, a differenza di Attrition. Darksteel Axe -> Darksteel Plate sempre di qualità darksteel, ma meglio. Se ti piace indestructible, potrebe piacerti anche Shield of Kaldra e Hammer of Nazahn.
Valuta di trovare un posto per carte che diano colpo sicuro a Kresh, come:
Valuta di inserire qualche sacrifice outlet come (nella sezione terre ce ne sono altre molto forti):
Nella sezione terre ti consiglio:
- Golgari Rot Farm -> Tainted Peak perché le karoo fanno schifo e le tainted sono fortissime.
- Golgari Guildgate -> Mosswort Bridge senza discussioni, il gate è lento e tu hai tanto ramp, quindi ti servono terre base. Trova un posto anche per Spinerock Knoll.
- Ti consiglio assolutamente di mettere o almeno valutare:
- Myriad Landscape e Blighted Woodland come ramp.
- Cinder Glade/Smoldering Marsh/Canyon Slough/Sheltered Thicket (che possono essere prese da Jund Panorama, ad esempio).
- Foreboding Ruins e Game Trail (che entrano entrambe stappate se in mano hai una Misty Eye of the Mountain below)
- Flamekin Village ed Hanweir Battlements per dare haste a Kresh.
- Grim Backwoods/High Market/Keldon Necropolis sono sacrifice outlet sulle terre (praticamente indistruttibili).
- Kessig Wolf Run, Skarrg, the Rage Pits, Khalni Garden possono tornare utili.
Se con queste sostituzioni nella mana base finisci per avere più di quattro terre che producono , valuta di inserire al posto di una creatura ramp la Chromatic Lantern, che è stata ristampata da poco ed è scesa.
2 months ago
Addressing the land problem, here's a few budget conscious land options:
Also add a few of each basic. Have fun Commandering!
3 months ago
My opponent scooped during my Lord Windgrace game yesterday and I'd just like to share because it was absolutely insane.
So context first: I had a T1 Sol Ring and ended up bringing out Gruul Turf and Temple of the False God rather early. I had a small assortment of creatures out, but nothing quite so impactful. However, I was able to bring out an Avenger of Zendikar which net me 5x 0/1 Plant tokens and an Omnath, Locus of Rage along with Xenagos, the Reveler and Lord Windgrace whom was up to a decent amount.
It got to my turn:
- Xenagos, the Reveler is sitting at 6
- Lord Windgrace is sitting at 9
- Plant tokens are currently 3/4 from Avenger of Zendikar
- 4x Elemental tokens from Omnath, Locus of Rage
My opponent's biggest threat was a 9/9 Predator Ooze which he was relentlessly assaulting me with. I was not wanting to attack because I was building up a creature base to try and overwhelm him first. He had a lot of small creatures and I had nothing with trample. I felt that if I full-assaulted, he would just let it all through and swing for game. Plus, anything he blocks with PO will just make it stronger, meaning more damage to me later.
His typical strategy is to bring out a ton of small creatures and get Craterhoof Behemoth out and swing for game. So I knew I had to act quick because I felt like he was setting up for that win.
So it gets back to me and I feel like the clock is ticking away. I decide that I no longer need Xenagos' ramp so I opt to crack off his ultimate.
I end up bringing out the best possible assortment of cards.
So right there I see I am about to finally nail this Predator Ooze to the F-ing wall. I tell him I'm about to kill that SOB, and he's like "How?! It has indestructible!" -- "Yeah, but -1/-1 isn't damage ;)"
So since Caustic Crawler entered with those three lands, something immediately gets -3/-3. Pin that on PO.
- Keeping Track:
- 3x Lands entered this turn
- Predator Ooze is at -3/-3 (Recall, he's a 9/9)
- Plant Tokens are currently at 6/7
- Currently have 7x Elemental Tokens
- 5x Lands entered
- Predator Ooze is -5/-5
- Plants are now 8/9
- 9x Elementals
He gets mad, but I'm not done yet ;)
- 7x Lands entered
- Predator Ooze is at -7/-7
- Plants are at 10/11
- 11x Elemental Tokens
- 9x Lands entered
- Predator Ooze is -9/-9 and dies to SBA
- Plants are at 12/13
- 13 Elemental Tokens
Now at this point my opponent is furious and begins untapping their things, thinking I am done with my turn.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH, I'm still in my main phase!"
"OH FOR F-S SAKE!" ... "Longest turn in Jund history, much?"
So, I play my land for the turn. Lol a Swamp.
- 10x lands entered this turn
- -1/-1 to something else, I don't recall.
- Plants are 13/14
- 14x Elemental tokens
I tap for , play a Burnished Hart and end my turn.
So he taps out, brings out some more creatures - no Craterhoof Behemoth, and passes reluctantly.
I end up topdecking Stitch Together and laugh like an idiot.
Forest for my land for the turn.
- 1x land entered this turn
- -1/-1 from Caustic Crawler
- Plants are 14/15
- 15x Elemental tokens
Then I sac Burnished Hart for for 2x Forests.
- 3x lands entered
- -3/-3 in total from Caustic Crawler, all of which is taking out some of his smaller guys. Remember, I'm trying to clear the board of small creatures so that in the event of a Craterhoof Behemoth, the impact isn't so strong.
- Plants are now 16/17
- 17x Elemental tokens
At this point my opponent is fuming. He begins to swear under his breath and scoop.
"Woah, what are you doing?!" I laugh.
Haha yeah. Good times. Lol.
3 months ago
Anyone have a recent game (Any format) where you made someone super salty? Was that person you? Do you need a hug :c
- Be me, playing 98% vanilla Windgrace precon
- Only swapped out two cards. A basic Forest and Worm Harvest for a Xenagos, the Reveler and a Garruk, Apex Predator
- Playing a game at my LGS; 1v1. He's using a Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind deck
- I understand he wants to draw into a ton of cards, pinging me for 1 damage as a wincon. But I also understand that Nivvyboi costs 6 to play and I'm up against blue
- So, we play the waiting game
- Turn after turn after turn I play literally nothing. I took an opening hand of 5 lands just for this occasion. Eventually I play a single Explosive Vegetation to get even more lands
- He's getting super mad, having to discard because I'm not playing any spells worth countering
- He brings out a Baral, Chief of Compliance and eventually enough lands to drop Nivvy
- K. So since he's tapped out, I drop Avenger of Zendikar and dump 8x 0/1 Plant tokens on the field
- Uber pissed at this point, but I'm just getting started
- The next turn he draws and decides to ping one of my 0/1 Plant tokens for 1 damage, bringing me down to 7 tokens left. He taps Nivvy and ping's me for 1 damage, draws, and passes with 7 or 8 lands untapped and a hand full of cards at his disposal
- I draw, smile, and proceed
- "I play Terramorphic Expanse and sac it for a Swamp. Pay , sac Jund Panorama and search for a Forest. Pay and sac Myriad Landscape for two Mountains."
- "ARE YOU DONE YET?!"
- "No. I Putrefy your Baral, Chief of Compliance. Does it resolve?"
- He looks over his hand, checks his lands, and agrees that Baral becomes to stinky and dies
- "Cool. Full Swing I swing for game."
- His expression drops and he goes "Wait, WHAT?! HOW?!"
- "I had five lands enter this turn. Avenger of Zendikar puts a +1/+1 counter on every Plant creature whenever a land hits, because of his Landfall. So Avenger is a 5/5 and I am swinging with seven 5/6 tokens. That's 40 damage."
- He burns through his hand looking for a response, but nothing is there to save him. He takes the full 40 to the face and becomes plant food
I had to check the math to make sure I did my land count correctly. I had 8 lands when AoZ entered because I had 8 tokens. He killed one, bringing me down to 7.
8 lands, I play TE as my 9th. Swamp enters tapped.
I pay 1 and sac JP, bringing me down from 8 available mana to 6 (Sac'd land + tapped land)
Then I pay 2 and sac ML, bringing me down to 3 lands left (Sac'd land + 2 tapped)
That's how I played Putrefy with all that activation.
4 months ago
Ok, i have a couple issues with this deck:
1: Its a Stuffy Doll deck. How can you NOT have Pariah. Just, how? It's practically a crime. Also Pariah's Shield. Just put in a couple more indestructible like Darksteel Myr any you'll be completely free from damage.
2: Dead cards. Without guardian combo, all Altar of the Brood actually does is fill up the moldrotha player's graveyard a bit and make your Immortal Coil and Lich's Mastery worse. Maybe consider a different payoff, such as Genesis Chamber or Soul Warden, as they are not dead draws without the guardian, as you're getting lots of ETBs of nontoken creatures from all your flickering. Also, Leveler and Timesifter. Why? You don't have tremendously many high CMC spells, and leveler is an ETB: you can't gift the lack of library to someone.
3: You have very little synergy with her uptick. There is only a couple miracle spells and only 2 fetches. Consider putting in some of the panoramas (card link example: Jund Panorama. Remember that they can be put in Esper decks cos no colour identity) or if your fine with spending a couple bucks, some fetch lands, Myriad Landscape, or anything of that kidney
5: Eerie Interlude + commander ultimate = profit. Also Flickerwisp, Long Road Home, etc. And Eldrazi Displacer. You have a bunch of colourless lands, and if you throw in a couple mana rocks (which u should probably do btw. You only have swol ring :P ) and you'll have all the colourless mana you need.
4 months ago
I think your deck relies too heavily on Omnath’s Landfall ability to make elementals, so I would recommend taking out some of the ramp spells and artifacts and putting in a few more elemental creatures and elemental generators. I would suggest:
Additionally, these would increase the or enable the damage dealt by Omnath’s abilities:
You have a lot of ramp spells, but there are defiantly some better ones you might want put in instead of the some of the ones you have are:
Bounce lands and sac lands would work really well here as well:
I would also recommend:
6 months ago
They tap for 2 mana yes, but I wouldn't count them as two. There's a bit of adisconnect between number of sources and total produced maan, but that's a lot more complicated of a conversation. the important thing is that they techincally count for zero by themselves, as you can't play them as your only lands (they bounce themselves).
As for lands to play (within a budghet of course), Command Tower, Mana Confluence and City of Brass all tap for any mana colour you need. Exotic Orchard can also help out and Forbidden Orchard isn't bad either as your primary source of damage has flying. Hinterland Harbor and Drowned Catacomb finishes off your check land cycle (which are good), you have pain lands like Yavimaya Coast, Llanowar Wastes and Underground River. That being said, don't feel like you have to run the full cycle of a land. I would persoanlly run the full cycle of shocks and check lands, but would be reluctant to run all 3 temples.
Given that you have minimal land search ramp, I wouldn't increase the number of basics you have by too much, however you could up your total basic count by 6 (2 of each) if you included more basic land searching. You also have the Panoramas (Grixis Panorama, Jund Panorama, Esper Panorama, Bant Panorama) which gives you colourless the turn you play it, but you can later crack it for a basic.
As for ramp, Chromatic Lantern is good fixing. Nature's Lore and Farseek are both good as they can fetch shocklands. Cultivate and Kodama's Reach are both decent, as is Rampant Growth. you also have the signets (Golgari Signet, Simic Signet, Dimir Signet) as well as Talisman of Dominance and Fellwar Stone.