|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Zendikar Expeditions (EXP)||Mythic Rare|
|Khans of Tarkir (KTK)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
, Pay 1 life, Sacrifice Bloodstained Mire: Search your library for a Swamp or Mountain card and put it onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
|Have (2)||, CampbellStev|
|Want (17)||Pabs4444 , Milkey , d3adsilence , RedHopper13 , Arkraze , snip102 , personwhoplays , zealot416 , Illhavethesoup , Forkbeard , CampbellStev , Forsetyr , MurderousMeatloaf , DemonicSatyr , x_Tetris_Dude_x , ktflyer , mikegioia|
Bloodstained Mire Discussion
3 days ago
Very interesting build. For a solid discard creature, consider a couple of Fell Specter, as they are a solid beater in the air and can quickly burn your opponents out. I might cut the Marsh Flats and shrine bc this is a Mono colored deck, and I can't see the cards being splashed worth it but that's just me. A good card to splash for is Angrath, the Flame-Chained. He's straight value in a discard deck and i can see you running 4 Bloodstained Mire . The haunt of Hightower is a really nice one as well. For some reason, Tappedout didnt let me link the card image so sorry about that
4 days ago
The only other adjustments I would make would mostly be lands. Have you considered Academy Ruins instead of Buried Ruin? Its repeatable. You also might consider cutting some of your colorless lands for the rest of the fetches in your colors: Arid Mesa , Bloodstained Mire , and Misty Rainforest .
1 week ago
What's with all the fetches? I mean are they necessary when you run Blood Crypt as the only swamp-mountain? I mean other than Bloodstained Mire , wouldn't it be more efficient to just make them basics? I dont know, maybe its just me. Maybe theres something im missing. Nice list though, regardless. I love my Chainer deck aswell. +1!
2 weeks ago
- Not sure what your budget is but here are cards I would recommend:
- For starts Id get black in your board it helps a lot beacuse: Sling-Gang Lieutenant and Munitions Expert are amazing
- I would put in 1 (max 2) Krenko, Mob Boss when it lands it accelerates hard
- Goblin Ringleader a play set is 1$ and helps the deck a lot.
- Pashalik Mons can help the deck for when your small goblins die, I would run 1
- Goblin Warchief seems amazing
- Goblin Matron lets you find the perfect goblin always
- Goblin Chieftain typically lords (+1/+1 to a creature type) is an auto 4 of. However if you are more mid-range comboy then dont have as many
- Mogg War Marshal the echo seems really bad at first but then you have death triggers which is free damage so its good id have 4
- Goblin Piledriver Gets very big and blue creatures cannot block it, and cannot be targeted by blue bounce spells. (can still be countered though :( )
- Goblin Cratermaker is a goblin that is cheap removal
- Skirk Prospector lets you play big goblins sooner. Can also synergize well with cards being there is the death trigger. You could swing for 10 then sac 10 goblins draining them for 10, which kills them with 10 power on the board.
- Mogg Fanatic is a oldy but goody, Its worth considering 1.
- Tarfire if you want to be memey this technically counts as a goblin (which means you can search for it as if it was a goblin even though its an instant).
- Aether Vial is a big money card but sooooo much fun
- Auntie's Hovel helps your mana base and so does Cavern of Souls id play 4 of each with unlimited money
- Bloodstained Mire is great it filters and can find Blood Crypt I would then run 4 mountains and one swamp. You want to run about 22 lands here no less then 21. Generally for deck construction going below 19 lands is a bad idea (minus a few combo decks, but they run a lot of blue filter cards).
- Blood Moon is a funny card to run
- Goblin Chainwhirler can be fun as well
- If artifacts are a problem then play Goblin Trashmaster
- Black also gets you Earwig Squad
- Another way to build it would be like this: OmniGoblin which is a combo kinda deck
2 weeks ago
Consider Adding Fabled Passage , City of Brass , Mana Confluence , Ancient Tomb , Bloodstained Mire , Badlands , or Blackcleave Cliffs ! If these help, please consider upvoting my deck: Double Trouble EDH! Thanks, Good Luck on your deck!
3 weeks ago
Ok here my Goblin Deck:
Creatures, Goblins, 22:
2 Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin (3 cmc that permanent +1,+1 counter to itself every turn. and when attacks puts out a number of 1/1 goblins equal to uts power), not great by itself, but when its pumped is almost as good as Krenko Mob Boss, but cheaper 3 cmc, FASTER, doesnt TIE up mana like with Mob Boss, so actually better then 4 cmc Mob Boss.
4 Mox Opal
2,3,4 Wooded Foothills
2,3,4 Bloodstained Mire .
The general idea of how tgis deck works is:
Get goblins, creatures out FAST:
Either Kuldotha Rebirth either a Mox Opal, or a Memnite turn 1, or 2 memnites, 1 signal pest, or best ia 1 signal pest, 1, 2 memnites, 3 1/1 goblin tokens from rebirth.
Signal pest, or Wardriver, or Bushwhacker, or Chieftain,or Krenko Kingpin
Turn 3: kingpin, Rabblemaster, Piledriver, Goblin Grwnade
Turn 4: Rabblemaster, Piledriver, Kingpin, Goblin Grenade.
So this gets goblins out fast. Then pumps them up, then Krenko Kingpin, in addition to Kuldotha Rebirth puts out lots goblins that pump up Piledriver, Rabblemaster, STUPIDLY BIG.
So deck goes wide, and stupidly big, and fast, and removes threats, and uses the removal to burn, finiah opponents off.
Also on rare bad draws, can do 15 damage to opponent on turns 3,4 by Goblin Grenade, then Narset Reversal Copy it, for 10 damage then Genade goes back to hand, where I can recast it for 5 more damage for 15 total damage.
This also works great for destroying 10/10, 15/15 tramplers.
So here is a optimal draw, play.
Turn 1: 1,2 Memnites, 2 Mox Opal, use 1 Mox to Rebirth 3 1/1 goblins. 1 signal pest.
Board: 1 Pest, 1,2 Memnites, 3 1/1 goblins, 1 Mox Opal
Turn 2: Chieftain: everything attacks.
Board: 3, 3/2 goblin tokens, 1,2, 2/1 memnites, 1, 3/2 Chieftain. For 16 possible damage.
Turn 3: Kingpin, Pest.
Kingpin: +1 to 1/2 itself. 2/2. +1 +1 from Chieftan, 3/3, +1 from pest. 4/3. Kingpin makes 4, 1/1 goblins that hasted by Chieftain.
7 3/2 goblin tokens.
2, 2/1 memnites
1 3/2 Chieftan
1 4/3 Kingpin
32 max damage possible turn 3.
Turn 4: Piledriver, Wardriver.
Kingpin: +1 to itself, 3/3, +1 +1 from Chief, 4/4, +1 from Pest, 5/4, +1 from pest, 6/4, +1 from Wardriver, 7/4.
Kingpin makes 7, 1/1 goblins hasted, pumped by Chief.
7 + 7 more from kingpin =
14 5/2 goblin tokens, pumped by 2 pest, 1 Wardriver, 1 Chief
1 5/3 Wardriver
1 5/2 chieftain
1 7/4 kingpin
2, 4/1 memnites
2, 2/1 Pest
1 39/3 Piledriver
142 max possible damage turn 4.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Nice Deck, the only problem I see regards the lands. I promise, your deck can be 100% better if you add the right lands. I would consider the following:
- Ancient Tomb
- Bloodstained Mire
- Dragonskull Summit
- City of Brass
- Mana Confluence
- Blood Crypt
- Smoldering Marsh
- Foreboding Ruins
- Fabled Passage
- Blackcleave Cliffs
And maybe some more cards like that. You may need to sell your Kidney if you wish to get some of these, but they can definitely help you out. Anyway, if this helps I'd appreciate it if you upvote my deck: Double Trouble EDH! Hope this helps!
Bloodstained Mire occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.18%
WUB (Esper): 0.66%
BRG (Jund): 1.77%
UBR (Grixis): 1.34%
RBW (Mardu): 1.04%
BUG (Sultai): 0.76%
All decks: 0.82%
All decks: 1.22%