Please login to comment
Lame_Duck: Works for me! Thanks for sharing!
January 18, 2019 11:40 p.m.
Vash13: Hell, send me the link even if you make something bad, lol. XD
ClockworkSwordfish: Now that you mention it, I do appreciate more themes than just those three, so... maybe I'll just go ahead and drop the "criteria." lol
January 17, 2019 9:30 p.m.
Just thought I'd throw this out there...
As the title states, I like to collect decks with very specific Vorthos themes, just to look at them every now and then, and say, "cool."
If anybody knows, has, or has seen a deck like this (especially with one of the following themes--even it's just a clever deck name), please let me know.
- Cthulhu Mythos (a "shared universe" of horror stories with a cosmic twist, originally by H.P. Lovecraft)
- Dragon Ball/DBZ/DBGT/DBS (a manga/anima by Akira Toriyama)
- Dune (a sci-fi series by Frank Herbert)
Thanks in advance for any help!
January 17, 2019 4:46 p.m.
January 17, 2019 2:48 p.m.
projectneptune, clayperce: I have another option for you both as well. I had the same exact problem a while back, but now I click the "Sync With Inventory" checkbox on the deck Edit page on every single one of my decks (that I actually own in paper--which is a lot... cuz I play pauper =P ).
Once you have all your decks in your Inventory, you can access your Inv. through the same tab that has "decks," "friends," "followers" and all that. There's a search option there that I literally use all the time to keep track of what's where.
Hope that helps out also.
January 17, 2019 2:47 a.m.
And yes, please please please put Impact Tremors in this deck!
Also, perhaps consider replacing the Puppet String and Voltaic Servant combo with 4x Renegade Tactics , to simply avoid problem creatures and draw a card. Otherwise maybe Lightning Bolt or Lightning Strike to burn most things away (after combat damage, too, if you have to, when their creatures are weakest).
+1 for playing Goblins! And thanks for all the pauper love on my decks!
January 16, 2019 1:03 a.m.
I like you're idea of the classic trample/sack'er. I'll look to see what I have soon and probably use that idea, too.
January 13, 2019 11:16 p.m.
Algthurs1994: Thanks for the love, but I do not know how his deck stacks up against the best decks in pauper. My little playgroup really only likes to brew new stuff for casual fun, and does not play out often. I can tell you that in a "casual" environment this deck is unfortunately not as cool as it looks, lol. =(
The perfect balance between draw, land base and creatures/combat tricks has not been reached yet.
If you do any playtesting at all, please keep me informed! =D
January 13, 2019 8:52 p.m.
rivernihilist: Hey, sorry for missing your comment, but thanks for contributing! I added Whip of Erebos , but I'm not sure what I was going for when I made the "ETB-Abuse" category, lol. It looks like just "ETB-spam"... and that could be anything, really. But whatever, maybe that category can be a subjective one of a bunch of cool synergistic cards.
TheDeckMaker2300: You are correct! How'd I miss that? Oh yeah, because I haven't updated this in forever. and justicar's portal is not in the system yet, but when it is, I'll update, thanks!
January 13, 2019 5:38 p.m.
January 11, 2019 1:26 p.m.
speaking of Seb McKinnon... I just randomly discovered he makes music under the name Clann: link
January 5, 2019 6 p.m.
- Cereal Dr.
Duh Dun DUN!
(bad joke? probably. can I resist a bad joke? absolutely not. ...sorry)
January 1, 2019 12:23 a.m.
- I do not believe TO has every basic land in its data base. You can select lands from a specific "set," by using a dropdown when adding cards. If the art is not the one you prefer, then I believe you have to add the art yourself as an "alter." I've done that once or twice and it's pretty simple. If you want info on that, let me know.
- You cannot put tokens directly in the deck list itself, nor in your actual inventory. The best you could do in this case is either make a thread that you can refer people to, or list relevant tokens in a deck description. The syntax for tokens is "token:1/1 soldier" within double brackets [ ] .
- If you mean delete a thread you started, then if you really really want it taken down I believe a Mod can do that for you. Otherwise I think they just leave questions up so that future TO-users can hopefully see the answer also.
I hope that helps some. Feel free to ask anything, really (within reason of course, I'm not gonna tell you my mother's maiden name or anything, lol).
December 31, 2018 4:14 p.m.
SCORE: 38 | 24 COMMENTS | 7513 VIEWS | IN 14 FOLDERS
SCORE: 7 | 6 COMMENTS | 726 VIEWS | IN 7 FOLDERS
SCORE: 5 | 7 COMMENTS | 1297 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE: 33 | 37 COMMENTS | 9041 VIEWS | IN 27 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 2 | 229 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE: 4 | 1 COMMENT | 437 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE: 14 | 4 COMMENTS | 1377 VIEWS | IN 7 FOLDERS
SCORE: 5 | 1 COMMENT | 853 VIEWS | IN 4 FOLDERS
|Playing since||Unlimited Edition|
|Avg. deck rating||10.87|
|Favorite formats||Pre-release, Commander / EDH, Modern, Pauper, Casual, Limited|
|Good Card Suggestions||174|
|Venues||The Whiz, That's Entertainment, Untapped Games, the one stop shop, the onestopshop|
|Last activity||10 hours|