|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Return each Aura card from your graveyard to play. Only creatures can be enchanted this way. (Aura cards that can't enchant a creature in play remain in your graveyard.)
|Have (6)||teslacoil7992 , Kleptozaniac , jhTheMan99 , Mortiferus_Rosa , , Justinaut|
|Want (33)||mini_tb , Bluewolf_Sun , Killer_Tofu , jacokotze , Dwarfenax496 , mcslicks , Abijoe , Juggernate , Brodolf , ray3003 , NobleSlay3r , natestocker , HavenA , frostotron , Kaslay , itskevinmiller , OctoClock , braveotternash , StardustDragon , Robotsdontskate , Vukodlak , jrbromberg , waubers , cypher590 , BringerOfStorms , daaf , Totaemuegerli , zanemerrick , napalmS , D_Rizzle_Sizzle , morethanmediocrity , ryaniskool , theelk801|
6 days ago
Hey, other than one aura, Ancestral Mask , your deck is setup to use Estrid as a Commander more than Tuvasa.
Tuvasa is strongest when she's attacking doing Commander damage. What makes her powerful is she's both an enchantress and beat stick for Commander damage from the Command Zone. With Tuvasa as Commander consider low mana cost auras that can make her a real threat? Rancor , Ethereal Armor , Daybreak Coronet , Steel of the Godhead , Favor of the Overbeing , etc. Want to get enchantments onto the battlefield fast to pump Tuvasa, but this goes against the extensive pillowfort strategy.
The pillowfort strategy with combos requires a lot resources and time to setup and that's in Estrid's wheelhouse not Tuvasa. Tuvasa can still benefit from some pillowfort cards such as Blind Obedience and Authority of the Consuls since these cards help to clear blockers for her to attack. Aura of Silence , Energy Flux , Stony Silence are also quite good since they shut down artifacts and artifacts aren't part of your strategy. Tuvasa can also benefit, but much less than Estrid, from low mana cost land auras. Unlike Estrid who wants all the land auras to take advantage of her +2, Tuvasa doesn't need them all, just the low mana cost ones that create ramp (Growth, Sprawl, Fertile).
Many creatures are less needed when playing Tuvasa as Commander because she's the creature you want to focus on and enchant. All the other enchantresses as well as Sram, Senior Edificer and Kor Spiritdancer (aura enchantresses) and Heliod's Pilgrim are all the creatures you need. Rather than big creatures consider instead splashy cards that interact with auras/enchantments: Retether , Three Dreams , Wargate , Plea for Guidance , Aura Thief .
Good luck with your deck.
1 week ago
Oh man! If we can find a few card that put a target card on the bottom of our library, we can play Tunnel Vision on ourselves, then attack with Bruna. We would want a couple 2-3 ways to shuffle our yard back in to our library. We could also Traumatize our self ;).
Even better if that "put target card on bottom of library" could be done to an opponent as well cause we could either use it to put all our auras in the yard, or mill another person completely! Retether could be a good option to get our enchantments out if Bruna isn't available and we have fear of our yard being exiled. Open the Vaults get's our equipment as well. Open The Vaults would actually be fantastic if we could do a huge self mill with it in our hand and a whole bunch of mana rocks in our deck as they'd all be brought to the battlefield. This strategy would be worth instant/sorcery tutors and Archaeomancer s.
Here's a few cards for us to think about as we hone in on syngery — some might not work, but as we figure the subtler points out some might really shine:
Considering the self-mill strategy for Bruna, I realize Sigil of the Empty Throne suits and enchantment deck that's more as you are ramping lots and drawing so you can storm out casting enchantments. Because of the minimal amounts we HOPE to be casting them here, it's likely not worth the slot?
1 week ago
I don't know what kind of group you play with so I'm going to make a bunch of general sugestions.
- First off, you might benefit from some instant speed removal. Path to Exile Swords to Plowshares etc.
- Similar to above counterspells will help protect you enchanted creature and stop problems from hitting the board.
- If you do not like counterspells perhaps Brave the Elements effects or things like Valorous Stance or Sheltering Light etc.
- Board wipes are also useful in stopping decks that go wide from getting out of hand.
- If you want to keep your removal enchantment based Prison Term is good and you go further into Pacifism efects and/or Oblivion Ring effects.
- Idyllic Tutor and Plea for Guidance are a couple tutors to consider.
- Sram, Senior Edificer is another enchantress effect for auras.
- Some artifact ramp to speed your deck up could be good. Primarily 2 cmc rocks to play before your general. ex. Sol Ring Azorius Signet Talisman of Progress Fellwar Stone
- If you don't like the mana rock idea perhaps you could hate on other peoples. ex. Stony Silence Kataki, War's Wage Aura of Silence
- Sun Titan , Restoration Specialist , and Retether provide some more recursion.
- Sigarda's Aid is a staple in aura/equipment based decks.
- You seem to have most of the auras I like in the deck already but a few to consider are Flickering Ward , Gryff's Boon , Shielded by Faith , and Battle Mastery
- It might be worth branching into equipment for utility, Lightning Greaves and Swiftfoot Boots add some much needed haste.
- Last but not least Bastion Protector is good at both protecting your general and upping his power.
Hopefully some of this is helpful.
1 month ago
You can consider adding in Thought Vessel as a secondary Reliquary tower for you.
Some other cards you can consider adding in is:
- Daybreak Coronet
- Greater Auramancy
- Grasp of Fate
- Teferi's Protection
- Mystic Remora
- Arcane Laboratory
- Solitary Confinement
Hope that helps!
2 months ago
Yo welcome Kangaroodoo!
So by answering your question, yes. You are missing a couple great staples in the deck that would make the deck more fluid. Having a lot of enchantments is good, but sometimes you need to have answers to deal with threats as well.
Here are a couple cards that can be considered adding, I won't list cards that are $5 USD and over as since you want to keep it budget.
- Swords to Plowshares
- Sun Titan
- Utter End
- Go for the Throat
- Return to Dust
- Merciless Eviction
In addition here are cards you can consider with going on theme:
- Aura of Silence
- Seal of Cleansing
- Underworld Connections
- Blind Obedience
- Authority of the Consuls
- Crystal Chimes
- Darksteel Mutation
- Luminarch Ascension
Hope that helps!
2 months ago
2 months ago
Attunement is kind of a repeatable filter engine. I think the deck would operate quite well with a Mesmeric Orb also fueling the grave, and then take advantage of the low creature presence with cards like Honor the Fallen for graveyard hate.
3 months ago
Here might be some cards that are budget and maybe of use! They should be under $2 at most!
Hope that helps!
You can also take a look at this deck if you want a more voltron approach to gain some ideas!
Retether occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0,01%