Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
Scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.08 TIX||0.18 TIX|
|Have (14)||jwe94 , Tanis44 , saj0219 , leftkeh , Raistlin911822 , nemesis101 , insertcleverid , Comicalflop , Timocalypse , Jdvanliew , Riders_of_Brohan , Fatred , much-doge , silva_tempus|
Gods Willing Discussion
1 day ago
Thanks for the suggestions but I personally find the scry from Gods Willing to be more valuable than the extra choice of protection from artifacts. As for the two land, I see the benefits and I may consider the Tectonic Edge, however the flagstones don't seem too useful when I have Knight of the White Orchid to do roughly the same thing.
1 day ago
1 day ago
I like the idea, but in doing a few fishbowl play tests, I'm running into a few issues.
1) I keep getting mana screwed. I don't think 21 is enough. If I get to 3, I'm still leery of playing the Fabled Hero because I have no way to protect him. I want to play him on 4 with a Gods Willing as backup. And after I'm stuck on 3 and risk playing him, I have no way to get the Sunbound on him. With 16 cards of 3+ cmc, it needs to be at least 22... probably 23 or 24.
2) I don't there's enough protection spells, or heroic triggers.4 protection spells, and 8 total is not enough- I know there are 12, but currently there doesn't seem to be enough mana to support the 4 Sunbond. And without the protection spells, you're going to get 2 for 1 often when you try to enchant your guys. I'd look to increase the Gods Willing and Feat of Resistance to 6 or 7 total.
3) Even though they are a key component to your deck idea, I think that 4 Sunbound is too many. If you open a hand with more than 1, or draw a second one early, it's not good. Maybe run Heliod's Pilgrim to help find them.
4) I think that you should run more Honor's Reward. A turn 2 Ajani's Pridemate into a turn 3 Reward is a 6\6 beater. That's pretty good. Or even a Seeker of the Way on 2 into a reward on 3 is insane. And I'd probably increase the number of Seekers as well.
Just a few quick thoughts thought might help you out. Happy Building :-)
1 day ago
Gods Willing is less useful here where my main plan is to just out card advantage them, as opposed to something like UW Heroic where it's the one creature they want to protect.
Citadel Siege seems super powerful, but it's kind of going too long for me. The deck wants to be winning in the midgame, because by the time it's gone late my opponent will have something like Ugin, the Spirit Dragon or the like and just wipe my board out, and my draws could be much weaker then there's due to the deck being more synergy than goodstuff.
Finally, Spirit Bonds would be an auto include if I could use it's ability with green mana, but white mana is at a premium for this deck and so I'd find it difficult to get full use out of. But I'm definitely trying out the Bonds, just to make sure I can't use it well because it seems super strong.
1 week ago
Best thing i can think about against Bile Blight in those colors is Gods Willing since if you protect the "target creature" all of your other same name creatures are protected. against bigger board wipes there is nothing i can think about at the moment maybe Ephemeral Shields to save an important creature. maybe even Return to the Ranks to bring back the Soulfire Grand Master and the Satyr Firedancer from the grave after they have been smashed by the mass removals, tought it seemes ineficient and not what you're looking for... if its so much of a big deal i would thing about splashing some blue to put it Negates, since Gods Willing cant protect everything...
2 weeks ago
I would suggest putting in some Gods Willing as well to protect your pridemate from removal once he becomes a threat
2 weeks ago
so i just got completely rocked... went 0 and 2, lol. didn't make it to the third round. granted, i was tired and playing like shit... but still.
Ajani's Pridemate - not really pulling its weight. early game? meh. late game? might as well be a dead draw. he's out.
Brimaz, King of Oreskos - seriously missed having this dude in here. his token creation is pretty core to my strategy right now. upped him to a 4x. i don't feel like its too much because he doesnt last long on the board.
Feat of Resistance - good card but the 2cmc is a little steep. trying out Ajani's Presence instead.
Brutal Hordechief - seriously this guy is tits.
Gods Willing - holy shit this card is great.
|Avg. draft pick||9.84|
|Avg. cube pick||12.51|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Brimaz, King of Oreskos + Gods Willing
- Brave the Elements + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Unflinching Courage
- Gods Willing + Ranger's Guile
- Boon of Erebos + Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Prophetic Flamespeaker
- Artisan of Forms + Gods Willing
- Agent of the Fates + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Giant Growth + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titanic Growth
- Ajani's Presence + Gods Willing
- Aqueous Form + Gods Willing + Temple of Enlightenment
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet
- Feat of Resistance + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Magma Jet + Titan's Strength
- Gods Willing + Swiftfoot Boots
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet + Phalanx Leader
- Ajani's Pridemate + Gods Willing
- Battlewise Valor + Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Spark Trooper + Gods Willing
- Battle Mastery + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Hundred-Handed One
- Gods Willing + Jeskai Ascendancy + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Hero's Downfall
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titan's Strength
- Defiant Strike + Gods Willing
- Butcher of the Horde + Gods Willing