Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
Scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.05||$0.24||$0.94||$2.32||0.01 TIX||0.01 TIX|
|Have (20)||saj0219 , jwe94 , webdokkeren , Raistlin911822 , Riders_of_Brohan , nemesis101 , PickledPanda , ManOfTroy , sami4400 , Comicalflop , SaniTheCat , leftkeh , silva_tempus , much-doge , insertcleverid , anonymausguy , myDownfall , Timocalypse , Jdvanliew , Fatred|
|Want (2)||Kedraroth , brokendwarf|
Gods Willing Discussion
9 hours ago
What makes Pridemate more survivable than the Wall? Is it that 1cmc difference? The way I see it is they both have equal survivability as coming into play they will likely trigger life gain and gain counters. The only difference is the Wall demands an answer else risk having it go off once the mana is available.
Splash blue for counters or maybe something like Gods Willing for protection?
21 hours ago
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm in the process of fixing the mana bases of all my decks (they're all atrocious) but I'll definitely consider the Gods Willing.
1 day ago
You can always go the heroic route with Phalanx Leader and others but it makes it look like a standard deck, useful heroic triggerers Defiant Strike and Gods Willing(really starting to look like a standard deck).Cavalry Pegasus can win games easily.
Hope I helped, good luck with the deck
1 day ago
i say run Soldier of the Pantheon and maybe Gods Willing. i would also maybe some form anthem like Hall of Triumph or Spear of Heliod. Oh and i had the great misfortune of playing against saito at gp miami, i was playing a aggro deck but he just drew like a boss.
1 day ago
I just came back to this list after awhile and it looks really strong! I have nothing more to add to the mainboard, so I thought I'd contribute towards a sideboard. So here goes!
Your opponent will no doubt board in cards to stop / beat your combo. This will include cards that kill or counter combo pieces OR cards that can stop the combo from going off. Luckily, you already have a really strong start to a list to play a +1/+1 counter aggro, so you could sideboard a few cards to make it happen.
Some good starting places would be to put Kalonian Hydra in the side and 2 Mistcutter Hydra would be great. You could also play a bogles sideboard and add in 4 Slippery Bogle and/or Invisible Stalker to the sideboard.
Then I'd add a lot of you maybeboard protection cards to the sideboard. Apostle's Blessing, Emerge Unscathed, and Gods Willing are all great for this. A few extra countermagic cards wouldn't hurt too.
So perhaps it could look like this:
3 days ago
Soulfire Grand Master is an awkward piece in this deck. Mono-White has no burn spells to give lifelink to and you don't splash red or blue to use its buyback ability, so It's only functioning as a 2/2 body with lifelink. That's not necessarily bad, but I feel like you could do better. Maybe something like Arashin Foremost, Brimaz, King of Oreskos, or Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit would fill that spot better. Alternatively, if you want to keep it in, maybe splash blue or red mana using Temple of Enlightenment / Tranquil Cove or the like so you can use the buyback. I think it's worth playing around a bit to see what works. I might also recommend Gods Willing as an alternative to Center Soul. I don't have any major problem with center soul, especially since rebound makes up for the higher cost, but Gods Willing is more mana efficient and affords you a scry, which can be very helpful. Also, if you're playing any kind of mono-color deck (besides Red Deck Wins), you should absolutely be running 2-4 copies of Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx. I think you've got a neat idea started here. Keep building on it.
|Avg. draft pick||9.64|
|Avg. cube pick||12.41|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Brimaz, King of Oreskos + Gods Willing
- Brave the Elements + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Unflinching Courage
- Gods Willing + Ranger's Guile
- Boon of Erebos + Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Prophetic Flamespeaker
- Artisan of Forms + Gods Willing
- Agent of the Fates + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Giant Growth + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titanic Growth
- Ajani's Presence + Gods Willing
- Aqueous Form + Gods Willing + Temple of Enlightenment
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet
- Feat of Resistance + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Magma Jet + Titan's Strength
- Gods Willing + Swiftfoot Boots
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet + Phalanx Leader
- Ajani's Pridemate + Gods Willing
- Battlewise Valor + Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Spark Trooper + Gods Willing
- Battle Mastery + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Hundred-Handed One
- Gods Willing + Jeskai Ascendancy + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Hero's Downfall
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titan's Strength
- Defiant Strike + Gods Willing
- Butcher of the Horde + Gods Willing
- Akroan Hoplite + Temur Battle Rage + Gods Willing
- Fated Retribution + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Narset Transcendent
- Gods Willing + Soulfire Grand Master
- Anger of the Gods + Gods Willing + Soulfire Grand Master