Target creature you control gains protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.
Scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.05||$0.25||$0.94||$2.42||0.01 TIX||0.04 TIX|
|Have (19)||jwe94 , PickledPanda , Raistlin911822 , ManOfTroy , saj0219 , Riders_of_Brohan , sami4400 , Comicalflop , SaniTheCat , leftkeh , nemesis101 , silva_tempus , much-doge , insertcleverid , anonymausguy , myDownfall , Timocalypse , Jdvanliew , Fatred|
|Want (2)||Kedraroth , brokendwarf|
Gods Willing Discussion
1 hour ago
Maybe I'm missing something here, but is there a reason for running more Dragon Fodder than Raise the Alarm? Secure the Wastes also seems like a good option here. Maybe a 2 of and cut Gods Willing? The protection doesn't seem as important in a tokens deck as does being able to have instant speed mana dump tokens.
12 hours ago
Few notes :
Force Spike and it's many other versions also seem less than optimal to me. Perhaps some spells that offer protections instead such as Gods Willing? You probably could do with some form of card draw too perhaps and Mother of Runes for sure should be here.
12 hours ago
I love this deck. You did a great job. The only thing I can recommend is the same as Kaiser_Soze, Gods Willing is essential for you. Most of your drops will be one or two mana, so you can be sure to leave a plains untapped for protection.
+1 from me, fun playtesting.
15 hours ago
19 hours ago
awesome1000988, thanks for your suggestions. I put all the enchantment hate in due to Courser of Kruphix. I know - its just one card, but the ramp will win the game before I can get my life-gain set up. I did take that into consideration though, but I need to look at effective removal. I did put some Erase spells in, but that is still enchantment specific. I put some Soldier of the Pantheon into the sideboard because I feel that it is a situational card. If I'm up against Mono-red, he isn't very useful. I've looked at putting Cruel Feeding and Gods Willing in, but I think removal is more important.
1 day ago
it has been my personal mission for a awhile to perfect heroic decks. I find that Gods Willing is a must in the control meta. Center Soul is not a valid replacement for it, it better serves as a card to run along with Gods Willing. Trust me, it makes it so you can avoid the turn three removal.
1 day ago
2 days ago
Gods Willing ?I guess if you have that and Center Soul then you're more like heroic where you're depending on one huge creature, just sucks to get 2 or 3-for 1'd by Hero's Downfall Also, Valorous Stance would be fairly good in the sideboard, kills big thing (as does Roast but stance can save your creatures vs control as well).
|Avg. draft pick||9.64|
|Avg. cube pick||12.46|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Brimaz, King of Oreskos + Gods Willing
- Brave the Elements + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Unflinching Courage
- Gods Willing + Ranger's Guile
- Boon of Erebos + Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Mizzium Skin
- Gods Willing + Prophetic Flamespeaker
- Artisan of Forms + Gods Willing
- Agent of the Fates + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Giant Growth + Gods Willing
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titanic Growth
- Ajani's Presence + Gods Willing
- Aqueous Form + Gods Willing + Temple of Enlightenment
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet
- Feat of Resistance + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Magma Jet + Titan's Strength
- Gods Willing + Swiftfoot Boots
- Gods Willing + Launch the Fleet + Phalanx Leader
- Ajani's Pridemate + Gods Willing
- Battlewise Valor + Fabled Hero + Gods Willing
- Spark Trooper + Gods Willing
- Battle Mastery + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Hundred-Handed One
- Gods Willing + Jeskai Ascendancy + Phalanx Leader
- Gods Willing + Hero's Downfall
- Fabled Hero + Gods Willing + Titan's Strength
- Defiant Strike + Gods Willing
- Butcher of the Horde + Gods Willing
- Akroan Hoplite + Temur Battle Rage + Gods Willing
- Fated Retribution + Gods Willing
- Gods Willing + Narset Transcendent
- Gods Willing + Soulfire Grand Master
- Anger of the Gods + Gods Willing + Soulfire Grand Master