Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Legendary Creature — Angel
Flying, vigilance, indestructible
Other permanents you control have indestructible.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price 1%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$15.99||$24.53||$38.58||$24.84||5.48 TIX||3.11 TIX|
|Have (13)||alexvanguard , struck21 , jhTheMan99 , Jsturgeon0014 , Dadaman11 , timckmorse , TkNage , orangemysticbird , maR2307 , CustomMI , Angels , maiden77 , Rellevation|
|Want (13)||Arashisenko , Fangelism , Spinalripper , mazrimtaim , killzoid23 , jamin , urimaster , TheRealPeaches , Calculus_Lord , zachi , thestrauch , Niroh , alphaword1283|
Avacyn, Angel of Hope Discussion
1 day ago
If Kalemne still isn't going to be your general, I'd say you should still at least make her a part of the 99. 4 for a 3/3 soldier with double strike and vigilance ALONE is so worth it. Some more examples of cards that level her up: Karmic Guide, Godo, Bandit Warlord, and Avacyn, Angel of Hope. Again, all creatures that you were probably going to be running anyway.
1 day ago
My suggestions on what to cut:
I don't think Celestial Dawn is a great include in Sen Triplet decks anymore considering the mana rule change.
Not sure how good Faith's Reward is, considering you don't have many permanents aside from artifacts, and some of your permanents will be your opponents' (making this card less effective).
Commandeer costs too much for its effect I think, 7 mana is a lot to hijack someone's spell.
Debt to the Deathless, not sure what's this doing here. If you need a wincon in Sen Triplets try something else like the Sword of the Meek + Thopter Foundry + Time Sieve or Thopter Assembly + Time Sieve combo. These two combos will generate infinite turns for you, Debt to the Deathless costs a lot to get running also.
Paradise Plume, Sol Grail, and Khalni Gem. You could probably get rid of these for the three guild signets usable in your colors instead. They're cheaper and allow you power out Sen Triplet earlier.
Rupture Spire, kinda slow. Consider running the artifact lands or something else other than this.
Darksteel Forge, kinda slow in my opinion. You could run Darksteel Plate if you really need to protect Sen Triplets. Avacyn, Angel of Hope serves a similar purpose to Darksteel Forge, but costs 1 mana less, is a huge flying beatstick, and even protects your other stuff too.
Debt of Loyalty, not sure how often this works in your playgroup, but it seems kind of situational to me (especially with exile-based removal).
Memory Plunder, you already have two cards that already do this on a greater scale. Not sure if you need another.
2 days ago
I am looking for
2x Nemesis of Reason Avacyn, Angel of Hope Catastrophe Eldrazi Consription Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite Emrakul, the Aeons Torn Kozilek, Butcher of Truth Kira, Great Glass-Spinner Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip 2x Quicksilver Amulet Sheoldred, Whispering One Shizo, Death's Storehouse Tamiyo, the Moon Sage Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre Wrath of God Here is my binder
2 days ago
I think Living Plane could be a potent card in your deck - Combine it with Linvala, Keeper of Silence or Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite and it locks opponents out of their lands while you get to keep your own. Its more easily tutored for (Enlightened Tutor + Idyllic Tutor and Sterling Grove if you wanted to go the whole hog) and less mana intensive than Armageddon + Avacyn, Angel of Hope.
I'd also suggest considering Winding Canyons. Its like Vedalken Orrery's little brother, and it gets past Gaddock Teeg (I don't know how relevant that is in your deck - In mine Teeg is one of the first two Sisay targets so its very important to me). Given the cost of your top-end creatures the Orrery is probably better than Canyons for you, but since its a land you could get away with including both ;)
Do you find Heliod, God of the Sun useful? He was one of the first cuts in my deck, I never really got to playtest him.
3 days ago
ElendVenture I can see where your coming from with Sheoldred. As for what to cut:
In Garruk's Wake is a pretty expensive spell. Since most of your creatures are already indestructible, or can become indestructible with Avacyn, Angel of Hope it doesn't really matter that it says "you don't control"
Cyclonic Rift is also a little expensive for this deck. again going with the "you don't control" is good, but it doesn't remove them for good, just for a turn or two.
I would consider Darksteel Ingot redundant since you are running both Chromatic Lantern and Prismatic Omen Not to mention that most of your land taps for either any color or a choice of colors, you don't need much mana fixing.
As a personal preference I would cut Mana Flare just because it gives more mana to my opponents.
I think Jace, Sharkhan, and Sorin can be cut from your planeswalkers withouth much disruption into what they do. You have PLENTY of card advantage so Jace is meh. Sharkhan is best with dragons and you don't have any. and Sorin has a great ultimate ability, but in my experince he gets targeted too quickly and dies before he can reach it. it takes 4 turns to play him and another 4 to activate his ultimate, thats too long in my opinion.
These are all just suggestions and you do not have to listen to anything I say. If you disagree with me, please do so. This is your deck and should reflect exactly what you want it to do. Hopefully though, I have given you a few options that would seem reasonable. +1, good sir.
3 days ago
4 days ago
Armageddon and Cataclysm both come in From the Vault: Annihilation (should be the cheapest FTV if you dont already own it). Desolation Angel fits the theme but can't be cheated out by Kaalia as you need to pay the kicker cost.
Land Destruction makes it that much harder for your opponents to do anything against Kaalia. They all also combo well with Avacyn, Angel of Hope. If she is out then you get to keep all of your lands.
4 days ago
You can look at my deck for some ideas, Dan Brown Angels and Demons. If you select the cards you can check the price. It is currently being heavily updated but it could give you an idea.
I really can't recommend using Kaalia for a budget deck. She is great but the majority of her best cards tend to be pretty pricy.
I would also look into getting a From the Vault: Angels. It's the most recent and should still be relatively cheap. It has a lot of great cards for Kaalia. Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Iona, Shield of Emeria, both Akroma. Platinum Angel. Just an overall good set to buy for Kaalia.
Also look into the Lieutenants from the Commander 2014 sets. The white, black and red Lieutenants are all able to be cheated out by Kaalia and should be cheap. Angelic Field Marshal, Demon of Wailing Agonies, and Tyrant's Familiar.
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight also came in the Commander 2015 set. She is awesome.
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|From the Vault: Angels||Mythic Rare|
|Avacyn Restored||Mythic Rare|
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Shaman of Forgotten Ways + Wrath of God
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Serenity
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Quicksilver Amulet
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Empyrial Archangel + Vigor
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Planar Cleansing
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Loyal Sentry
- Akroma's Vengeance + Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Platinum Emperion
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Privileged Position + Sigarda, Host of Herons
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Wrath of God
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Palisade Giant
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Mirror Gallery
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Mask of Avacyn
- Archetype of Endurance + Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Platinum Angel
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Riding Red Hare
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Putrid Imp + Reanimate
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Worldslayer
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Empyrial Archangel
- Aerie Mystics + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Sigarda, Host of Herons
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Veteran Bodyguard
- Armageddon + Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + End Hostilities
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Hundred-Handed One
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Warden of Evos Isle
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Phyrexian Rebirth
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Magus of the Disk
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Worship
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Mageta the Lion
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Supreme Verdict
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Duneblast
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Catastrophe
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Fated Retribution
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Privileged Position + Sterling Grove
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Kaalia of the Vast
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Elvish Piper
- Austere Command + Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Rout
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Privileged Position
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Avatar of Slaughter
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Sigarda, Host of Herons
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Novablast Wurm
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Craterhoof Behemoth
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Minion of the Wastes + Phyrexian Processor
- Archetype of Endurance + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Melira, Sylvok Outcast
- Akroma's Vengeance + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Harvester of Souls
- Ajani, Caller of the Pride + Avacyn, Angel of Hope
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Pariah
- Armageddon + Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Planar Cleansing
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Weathered Bodyguards
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Nevinyrral's Disk
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Dragonlord Dromoka + Sigarda, Host of Herons
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Iona, Shield of Emeria
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope + Indomitable Archangel + Lightning Greaves