Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.5||$1.15||$5.75||$4.28||0.36 TIX||0.27 TIX|
|Have (52)||Haxxzor , philktoken8998 , gildan_bladeborn , CookieJedi , jwe94 , TheHorse , Jernyman , saj0219 , Apoptosis , Darnok , calaw00 , CompleteWaste , HalcyonMTG , TheDevicer , HavokX , CastleSiege , SpiritBear9000 , deathcabbage7 , nemesis101 , Tanis44 , buildingadeck , miracle , eawgoalie , Schuesseled , Comicalflop , CampbellStev , nathanrod13 , StormBroken , lttrevor , Rugbyfh10 , Crokadilla , ickyickywickywicky , dbp512 , alchemist4533 , bmodgs , Master2014 , Derpachus , myDownfall , megaburrow , musclebeach , scare983 , SKDGOOD , rmorrissey99 , MTGNoobs , Hootiequack , CkajLanoa , Ndarren87 , Dr.Kourin , StevenPJobs , Selcath , smashbro35 , 8BitNecromancer|
|Want (11)||maiden77 , Schmawl , goodair , icehero0003 , kaygee , TXMetal , maddogmj5 , Explotography , samk125 , PrecintSix6Six , bradyofportdetroit|
Temple of Abandon Discussion
2 days ago
I just ran a playtest, and I think this deck might actually benefit from dropping some of the tapped lands in favor of a few more basics. Your Rootbound Crag needs those on the field to enter untapped, and it will help your ramp to be able to drop any of the mana dorks right away. The choice is up to you, but if it were me, I might lose some of the Raging Ravines or Temple of Abandons.
2 days ago
I'm interested in your Temple of Abandon. I don't know if you want to do a ~$4 trade, but I understand if you don't want to.
2 days ago
Hey everyone,I'm trying to expand my card list while letting people who wanna pimp theirs out take some foils off my hands. I'm also not really into Slivers, so those cards are all available. In particular, I have two Sliver Hive and one Sliver Hivelord that may catch some attention for somebody. Here is a list below of all my relevant foils. Thanks!
3 days ago
Heros blade is cool but if you wanted to go that route id just run a heros blade deck
1 week ago
I especially like the synergy between Vexing Devil and Temur Ascendancy because the opponent is now more pressured to make you sacrifice it, and you still benefit from playing it. It's basically Lightning Bolt when you give it haste.
The only things I would consider for this deck are
- Jace's Erasure because it makes your opponent mill every time you draw (great for draw decks because it allows midrange to be more powerful)
- Remand for allowing you to negate high-cost bomb spells for a turn (And potentially prepare yourself to counter said spell with something more useful like Negate if it happens again) and you draw a card. Remand is basically Time Walk if you happen to make someone's card that took all of their mana pool go back to their hand.
- Negate because if you don't feel secure running a playset of remand, run some combination of that and this so that the numbers add up to 5 at the most. The point of this deck isn't to counter everything, but to be able to knock down a Deus Ex Machina is really nice.
- Courser of Kruphix because you're running and he's going to transition out of Standard soon (Which will result in his price dropping significantly). Yes, "because " is a proper statement in Modern. CoK is incredible when you run green and a lot of land because it means that Temur Ascendancy will always have you draw a useful card; CoK will have made you play your land already, and you've probably scried anything useless away because he made you play your Temple of Abandon(s) and/or Temple of Mystery(s) in the mess. Bonus points if you have a tendency to accidentally clump your land together. CoK may not trigger Temur Ascendancy, but he'll make sure that you almost always have a creature around that you can use to draw more cards.
- Deprive because when you have a card like Courser of Kruphix out, you're going to be playing way too many lands to deal with anyway. It's basically Counterspell at that point, and also because of the aforesuggested (new word!) Temple cards, you're going to have extra scry opportunities which will be of tremendous aid to you.
1 week ago
I like this! It seems like a great start to a control deck!
And in fact, it's a GREAT way to start someone out in MTGO modern with prices like that! My only real qualms I would say is to replace Rugged Highlands and Thornwood Falls with Temple of Mystery and Temple of Abandon if only because scrying in a deck where you're trying to get cards that would be immensely useful to drawing a lot is crucial to secure a win. Life is a nice thing to have, but you can lose a lot more than one life in a turn.
2 weeks ago
Exactly, Flamewake might just be too hard to support together with Knuckleblade and Raptor, and the latter two are more important to the deck. I'm not a big fan of Confluence either, especially when running 6 painlands and 4 fetchlands already. I'm thinking minus the 2 Flamewake Phoenix, 1 Temple of Abandon, 1 Mountain; plus 1 Stratus Dancer, 1 Disdainful Stroke, 2 Temple of Mystery.
|Avg. draft pick||2.62|
|Avg. cube pick||2.43|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all