Creature — Human Warrior
Whenever Rubblebelt Raiders attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it for each attacking creature you control.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Rubblebelt Raiders Discussion
3 months ago
I like how the guy above this comment just casually strolls in and tells you to put in a bunch of moxen...
That said, warriors is one of my favorite tribes and I've made a ton of decks with them! Plus Najeela is such a badass commander! These are my suggestions that you haven't included and could serve as some better synergy with your deck than your non-warriors:
- Winota, Joiner of Forces for deck filtering, extra combat step power, and a tutor for your human warriors.
- Samut, Voice of Dissent to give all your creatures haste and she's incredibly powerful in and of herself, can give pseudo vigilance or enable tap/untap shenanigans with her second ability, and she has Flash.
- Garna, the Bloodflame gives your creatures haste and has Flash like Samut. She also helps you instantly recover from board wipes (in my meta boardwipes are so rampant my playgroup has started to implement restrictions on how many can be put into decks, yours may be different).
- Tahngarth, First Mate is a great way to engage politically with the board.
- Harald, King of Skemfar tutors the top 5 of your deck for warriors.
- Varolz, the Scar-Striped also helps you recover from wipes or having your big creatures removed with his scavenge ability.
- Maja, Bretagard Protector she can net you a lot of warrior tokens, especially if you have ways to bounce lands or play extra lands.
- Rhys the Redeemed gets you a lot of warrior elf tokens over the course of a game if you can get him out early.
- Kresh the Bloodbraided helps you recover from removal (but not wipes) in a better way than Varolz.
- Surrak Dragonclaw makes all your warriors uncounterable.
- Zurgo Helmsmasher one of the biggest warrior beat-sticks available to you, and he has haste. His cheap cmc also makes him a huge target while his indestructible clause lets you build other threats on your board while they figure out how to deal with him.
- Nadier, Agent of the Duskenel one of the most perfect ways to recover from a board wipe by putting a massive amount of tokens on the field once he dies (can also use blink or graveyard recursion on him to make more).
- Anthousa, Setessan Hero makes your lands warriors. Works really well with Maja.
- Jedit Ojanen of Efrava makes tons of cat warrior tokens.
- Sosuke, Son of Seshiro gives all your warriors pseudo-deathtouch.
- Yasova Dragonclaw steals their creatures.
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death gives you graveyard recursion for your low CMC warriors and works really well with ones with ETB's.
- Chief of the Edge should be an auto-include. Chief of the Scale is ok if you are running toughness or need the toughness for certain spells or something, but yeah Chief of the Edge is absolutely where it's at.
- Honored Crop-Captain like Chief of the Edge but only works while attacking.
- Resolute Survivors keeps you in long games
- Brawl-Bash Ogre is a good sac outlet for tokens you aren't using/don't need.
- Proud Wildbonder works REALLY well with Bramblewood Paragon's effect. Also works with Khenra Charioteer
- Rubblebelt Raiders can get absolutely huge with tokens on the board.
- Scuzzback Marauders isn't just a good beatstick, with Persist it can combo off with any of your sac outlets and Bramblewood Paragon.
- Moriok Replica works really good with Alesha for continuous card draw.
- Avenging Huntbonder keeps dishing out the double strike onto your other creatures every turn.
- Blaring Recruiter make warrior tokens.
- Hidden Dragonslayer morph ability takes out your opponents biggest threats.
- Den Protector is great graveyard recursion.
- Nacatl Hunt-Pride lets you control the combat step to your liking.
- Paired Tactician just some nice synergy.
- Mardu Woe-Reaper graveyard removal with every warrior ETB. More important than you think!
- Seasoned Hallowblade just a really strong and low CMC card that will stay on the battlefield throughout an entire game more often than not.
- Steward of Solidarity free vigi warrior token generation every 2 turns or a lot every turn with untap shenanigans.
- Usher of the Fallen the cheapest warrior token creation you can find.
- Battle Brawler with just a single red or white permanent on the battlefield becomes super strong. With Chief of the Edge he becomes a 4 power first strike for 2 mana... not bad.
- Blaring Captain partners with Blaring Recruiter and has Honored Crop-Captain's effect.
- Blood-Chin Fanatic a MUST in any warrior tribal that includes black and makes tokens or pumps a single warrior's power to an absurd level. This card can single handedly win you a game.
- Blood-Chin Rager gives all your warriors menace.
- Champion of Stray Souls expensive, but can recover your entire board very quickly.
- Exquisite Huntmaster an extremely underrated card that can net you a ton of elf warrior tokens in a multiplayer match while also being a beater.
- Mardu Strike Leader using its dash ability can keep it safe from removal. Also makes a 2/1 warrior token every turn.
- Mindblade Render keeps the card draw going off of warrior damage.
- Nadier's Nightblade combos EXTREMELY well with Blood-Chin Fanatic and also with any other sac outlet.
- Sickle Dancer a 4/3 flier when attacking isn't bad for cmc 3.
- Thrasher Brute forms a combo with Scuzzback Marauders and any of the sac outlet warriors.
- Titan Hunter gives combo and solitaire players a clock while also giving you a convenient sac outlet with lifegain.
- Vampire Warlord sac outlet with regenerate.
- Herald of Secret Streams combos really well with Bramblewood Paragon to give your warriors unblockable.
- Nimbus Champion can keep the board clear of annoying blockers.
- Whirlpool Warrior wheel effect on a stick.
- Ahn-Crop Invader another beater sac outlet.
- Archetype of Aggression combos with Proud Wildbonder and keeps your opponents from gaining trample.
- Ash Zealot punish those blue and black decks that like to keep casting their spells over and over from the graveyard!
- Boldwyr Heavyweights tutor for your game ending creature and put it into play for free. Sure your opponents get a tutor too... but it's your turn, and your combat, and you have Najeela...
- Boldwyr Intimidator COWARDS CAN'T BLOCK WARRIORS!
- Kargan Intimidator COWARDS CAN'T BLOCK WARRIORS! FOR CHEAPER!
- Combat Celebrant those additonal combat steps are... chef's kiss
- Frenzied Saddlebrute ridiculously fun political ability.
- Goblin Bushwhacker can end a game if you just laid out a bunch of tokens that turn.
- Goblin Cratermaker get rid of annoying artifacts or spot removal... likes to work with Alesha.
- Goma Fada Vanguard choose a creature to not block each turn based on warriors.
- Kruin Striker strong and cheap card that gets out of hand with sac combos or mass token generation.
- Shatterskull Charger pseudo dash effect with a bunch of other strong abilities.
- Rustrazor Butcher extremely underrated card. First strike and wither for 2 CMC! Can buff it a number of ways to surprise an enemy in combat too.
- Vengeful Firebrand basically a fireball on a stick as long as you have a warrior in the yard.
- Viashino Sandsprinter pseudo dash effect with trample. Has cycling if you need something else.
- Champion of Rhonas cheat whatever creature you want from hand onto the battlefield with no downside.
- Civic Wayfinder helps you get the right colors you need.
- Duskwatch Recruiter Flip dig through your library for more warriors.
- Golgari Raiders green haste that gets huge if you just suffered a boardwipe.
- Heir of the Wilds just a very strong presence for 2 CMC.
- Imperious Perfect elf warrior token generation.
- Horizon Seeker repeatable color fixing.
- Icehide Troll very, very strong and hard to remove creature. Needs snow lands though.
- Maulfist Revolutionary better version of proliferate.
- Matsu-Tribe Sniper keeps your enemies' dragons, demons, angels, and emrakuls from flying over your field.
- Petrified Wood-Kin expensive, but this guy can't be countered and is extremely difficult to remove and can ETB with insane P/T if you swung in hard on someone that turn.
- Stonehoof Chieftain a game ender if you've pumped your creatures at all.
- Thorn Lieutenant high value low CMC card with a mana dump if you need it (I like the combos for mana dumps better though).
- Unstoppable Ash come out of every combat pretty much unscathed. Only creature better for it is Stonehoof Chieftan.
Wolfir Avenger flash in for a block and a regenerate ability.
God-Eternal Oketra make huge 4/4 zombie warrior tokens on every warrior cast.
5 months ago
Seems like a fun deck. Though I feel the draw wincons are not that necessary. Probably best to primarily go for combat victories. Cards I suggest for this are Cathars' Crusade through making your warriors large quickly. Beastmaster Ascension is also a pretty good card to run. When going for infinite combat combo wins, use Derevi, Empyrial Tactician. The combat phase is split into parts and the last part is called the end of combat phase, where you still have priority to do stuff before your creatures are removed from combat. Basically you just use Derevi's ability to untap your lands after your warriors hit and then pay Najeela's ability and keep repeating till you win. I also think you need to be very careful when using Kindred Discovery. It can very easily make you lose if you try going infinite with it up, or otherwise make you hesitant to go infinite and prevent you from winning because of it. You instead use the other combat based draw spells like Reconnaissance Mission, Coastal Piracy, Bident of Thassa and Raiders' Spoils, which also is a combat booster. You shouldn't be running all of them as you have other means of drawing, but at least one or two is good Edric, Spymaster of Trest is also a good choice, though its prone to removal. I also recommend Blood-Chin Rager, Brutal Hordechief and Mindblade Render as they all are very useful for their abilities (menace to all your warriors, making your opponents lose life even quicker, and draw power, albeit a bit limited compared to others). Also, Rubblebelt Raiders is a really good growing warrior.
5 months ago
Ok so it's pretty hard to use an extra 3 man with riku to copy a creature so keeping the curve low seems important.
6 months ago
Rubblebelt Raiders and Beastmaster Ascension for the synergy. Birds of Paradise, Llanowar Elves, and Elvish Mystic to help with your mana curve. Xenagos, the Reveler for both! Xenagos is a tricky commander because it needs a lot of resources to use properly, but this is a solid list for your first EDH build! Keep it up! :D
11 months ago
11 months ago
multimedia oh boy I am playing the same deck and I have some suggestions on what to cut and suggestions on what to put in as well
BUT these are just a suggestion
1 year ago
Paradise Druid Hellkite Charger Tilonalli's Summoner Hellrider Wolfbriar Elemental Ogre Battledriver Rhythm of the Wild Cultivate Gruul War Chant Wood Elves Rubblebelt Raiders Regal Force Fresh Meat Harvest Season Rampant Growth Relentless Assault Skyshroud Claim Skullclamp Throne of the God-Pharaoh Druids' Repository Impact Tremors War Cadence Domri, Anarch of Bolas Kessig Wolf Run Reliquary Tower Sol Ring Gruul Signet Oran-Rief, the Vastwood
1 year ago
Vulshok Sorcerer da bin ich mir unsicher, was du damit willst. Ja, er kann gut sein, wenn jemand viele kleine Sachen spielt, aber sehr häufig ist er auch nutzlos.
Ich habe noch ein paar Empfehlungen, die alle irgendwie mit Countern synergieren: Bane of Progress , Bow of Nylea , Curse of Predation , Curse of Stalked Prey , Durable Handicraft , Fangren Firstborn , Forgotten Ancient , Jiang Yanggu, Wildcrafter , Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin , Longshot Squad (stellvertretend für alle Kreaturen mit Outlast), Mowu, Loyal Companion , Ravenous Slime , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Rubblebelt Raiders , Song of Freyalise , Verdurous Gearhulk , Ravager Wurm , Rhythm of the Wild
Vielleicht wäre es auch eine gute Möglichkeit Surrak Dragonclaw als Commander zu nehmen und dir so Zugriff auf Blau zu ermöglichen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei dir eh ein wenig das Ziehen von Karten zu fehlen scheint.. Ansonsten empfehle ich Samut, Voice of Dissent . Ihr weiß kannst du wenn du willst ja auch ignorieren