Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creature — Warrior
Other creatures you control have trample.
Helgrind on Blocked
5 months ago
Treeshaker Chimera, Archetype of Aggression,Khenra Charioteer,Quartzwood Crasher, Proud Wildbonder,Gorm the Great,Sylvan Basilisk, Hunted Dragon,Hunter's Insight,Kazuul's Fury Flip, Berserker's Frenzy
FelixCarter on You'll be Najello after I'm done with you
1 year ago
Sorry, some last minute thoughts:
Surrak Dragonclaw or Stonehoof Chieftain are great replacements for Khenra Charioteer.
Nath of the Gilt-Leaf is a good replacement for that Blaring Recruiter if you still haven't replaced it.
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs is better for a good defense. With all the creatures already giving haste (your commander being one of them), Rushblade Commander can be swapped.
Jazal Goldmane will give HUGE attacks and could replace Kargan Warleader is you're willing to dump mana on combat.
I would add Drumhunter due to it's card draw. Replace Duskwatch Recruiter Flip if you can.
Some notable mentions include: Boldwyr Intimidator, Arashin Foremost, Champion of Rhonas, Butcher of Malakir, Dragonscale General, and Flamerush Rider.
Berilian on Thar-Thar Taxes
1 year ago
Some potential ideas: Cindervines, Crimson Honor Guard, Charging Cinderhorn, Molten Primordial, Sin Prodder, Zo-Zu the Punisher, Spellbreaker Behemoth, Khenra Charioteer
Liam77 on Uril Thumper Deck
1 year ago
Terramorphic Expanse for Fabled Passage
Forest for Cragcrown Pathway Flip
Rampant Growth for Nature's Lore
Khenra Charioteer for Kediss, Emberclaw Familiar
Aura Gnarlid for Sythis, Harvest's Hand
2 years ago
I like how the guy above this comment just casually strolls in and tells you to put in a bunch of moxen...
That said, warriors is one of my favorite tribes and I've made a ton of decks with them! Plus Najeela is such a badass commander! These are my suggestions that you haven't included and could serve as some better synergy with your deck than your non-warriors:
- Winota, Joiner of Forces for deck filtering, extra combat step power, and a tutor for your human warriors.
- Samut, Voice of Dissent to give all your creatures haste and she's incredibly powerful in and of herself, can give pseudo vigilance or enable tap/untap shenanigans with her second ability, and she has Flash.
- Garna, the Bloodflame gives your creatures haste and has Flash like Samut. She also helps you instantly recover from board wipes (in my meta boardwipes are so rampant my playgroup has started to implement restrictions on how many can be put into decks, yours may be different).
- Tahngarth, First Mate is a great way to engage politically with the board.
- Harald, King of Skemfar tutors the top 5 of your deck for warriors.
- Varolz, the Scar-Striped also helps you recover from wipes or having your big creatures removed with his scavenge ability.
- Maja, Bretagard Protector she can net you a lot of warrior tokens, especially if you have ways to bounce lands or play extra lands.
- Rhys the Redeemed gets you a lot of warrior elf tokens over the course of a game if you can get him out early.
- Kresh the Bloodbraided helps you recover from removal (but not wipes) in a better way than Varolz.
- Surrak Dragonclaw makes all your warriors uncounterable.
- Zurgo Helmsmasher one of the biggest warrior beat-sticks available to you, and he has haste. His cheap cmc also makes him a huge target while his indestructible clause lets you build other threats on your board while they figure out how to deal with him.
- Nadier, Agent of the Duskenel one of the most perfect ways to recover from a board wipe by putting a massive amount of tokens on the field once he dies (can also use blink or graveyard recursion on him to make more).
- Anthousa, Setessan Hero makes your lands warriors. Works really well with Maja.
- Jedit Ojanen of Efrava makes tons of cat warrior tokens.
- Sosuke, Son of Seshiro gives all your warriors pseudo-deathtouch.
- Yasova Dragonclaw steals their creatures.
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death gives you graveyard recursion for your low CMC warriors and works really well with ones with ETB's.
- Chief of the Edge should be an auto-include. Chief of the Scale is ok if you are running toughness or need the toughness for certain spells or something, but yeah Chief of the Edge is absolutely where it's at.
- Honored Crop-Captain like Chief of the Edge but only works while attacking.
- Resolute Survivors keeps you in long games
- Brawl-Bash Ogre is a good sac outlet for tokens you aren't using/don't need.
- Proud Wildbonder works REALLY well with Bramblewood Paragon's effect. Also works with Khenra Charioteer
- Rubblebelt Raiders can get absolutely huge with tokens on the board.
- Scuzzback Marauders isn't just a good beatstick, with Persist it can combo off with any of your sac outlets and Bramblewood Paragon.
- Moriok Replica works really good with Alesha for continuous card draw.
- Avenging Huntbonder keeps dishing out the double strike onto your other creatures every turn.
- Blaring Recruiter make warrior tokens.
- Hidden Dragonslayer morph ability takes out your opponents biggest threats.
- Den Protector is great graveyard recursion.
- Nacatl Hunt-Pride lets you control the combat step to your liking.
- Paired Tactician just some nice synergy.
- Mardu Woe-Reaper graveyard removal with every warrior ETB. More important than you think!
- Seasoned Hallowblade just a really strong and low CMC card that will stay on the battlefield throughout an entire game more often than not.
- Steward of Solidarity free vigi warrior token generation every 2 turns or a lot every turn with untap shenanigans.
- Usher of the Fallen the cheapest warrior token creation you can find.
- Battle Brawler with just a single red or white permanent on the battlefield becomes super strong. With Chief of the Edge he becomes a 4 power first strike for 2 mana... not bad.
- Blaring Captain partners with Blaring Recruiter and has Honored Crop-Captain's effect.
- Blood-Chin Fanatic a MUST in any warrior tribal that includes black and makes tokens or pumps a single warrior's power to an absurd level. This card can single handedly win you a game.
- Blood-Chin Rager gives all your warriors menace.
- Champion of Stray Souls expensive, but can recover your entire board very quickly.
- Exquisite Huntmaster an extremely underrated card that can net you a ton of elf warrior tokens in a multiplayer match while also being a beater.
- Mardu Strike Leader using its dash ability can keep it safe from removal. Also makes a 2/1 warrior token every turn.
- Mindblade Render keeps the card draw going off of warrior damage.
- Nadier's Nightblade combos EXTREMELY well with Blood-Chin Fanatic and also with any other sac outlet.
- Sickle Dancer a 4/3 flier when attacking isn't bad for cmc 3.
- Thrasher Brute forms a combo with Scuzzback Marauders and any of the sac outlet warriors.
- Titan Hunter gives combo and solitaire players a clock while also giving you a convenient sac outlet with lifegain.
- Vampire Warlord sac outlet with regenerate.
- Herald of Secret Streams combos really well with Bramblewood Paragon to give your warriors unblockable.
- Nimbus Champion can keep the board clear of annoying blockers.
- Whirlpool Warrior wheel effect on a stick.
- Ahn-Crop Invader another beater sac outlet.
- Archetype of Aggression combos with Proud Wildbonder and keeps your opponents from gaining trample.
- Ash Zealot punish those blue and black decks that like to keep casting their spells over and over from the graveyard!
- Boldwyr Heavyweights tutor for your game ending creature and put it into play for free. Sure your opponents get a tutor too... but it's your turn, and your combat, and you have Najeela...
- Boldwyr Intimidator COWARDS CAN'T BLOCK WARRIORS!
- Kargan Intimidator COWARDS CAN'T BLOCK WARRIORS! FOR CHEAPER!
- Combat Celebrant those additonal combat steps are... chef's kiss
- Frenzied Saddlebrute ridiculously fun political ability.
- Goblin Bushwhacker can end a game if you just laid out a bunch of tokens that turn.
- Goblin Cratermaker get rid of annoying artifacts or spot removal... likes to work with Alesha.
- Goma Fada Vanguard choose a creature to not block each turn based on warriors.
- Kruin Striker strong and cheap card that gets out of hand with sac combos or mass token generation.
- Shatterskull Charger pseudo dash effect with a bunch of other strong abilities.
- Rustrazor Butcher extremely underrated card. First strike and wither for 2 CMC! Can buff it a number of ways to surprise an enemy in combat too.
- Vengeful Firebrand basically a fireball on a stick as long as you have a warrior in the yard.
- Viashino Sandsprinter pseudo dash effect with trample. Has cycling if you need something else.
- Champion of Rhonas cheat whatever creature you want from hand onto the battlefield with no downside.
- Civic Wayfinder helps you get the right colors you need.
- Duskwatch Recruiter Flip dig through your library for more warriors.
- Golgari Raiders green haste that gets huge if you just suffered a boardwipe.
- Heir of the Wilds just a very strong presence for 2 CMC.
- Imperious Perfect elf warrior token generation.
- Horizon Seeker repeatable color fixing.
- Icehide Troll very, very strong and hard to remove creature. Needs snow lands though.
- Maulfist Revolutionary better version of proliferate.
- Matsu-Tribe Sniper keeps your enemies' dragons, demons, angels, and emrakuls from flying over your field.
- Petrified Wood-Kin expensive, but this guy can't be countered and is extremely difficult to remove and can ETB with insane P/T if you swung in hard on someone that turn.
- Stonehoof Chieftain a game ender if you've pumped your creatures at all.
- Thorn Lieutenant high value low CMC card with a mana dump if you need it (I like the combos for mana dumps better though).
- Unstoppable Ash come out of every combat pretty much unscathed. Only creature better for it is Stonehoof Chieftan.
Wolfir Avenger flash in for a block and a regenerate ability.
God-Eternal Oketra make huge 4/4 zombie warrior tokens on every warrior cast.
WhiteTrashMagic on A GRUUL-ing X-perience (OVERKILL)
2 years ago
Profet93 honestly Arena sucks, but as i have limited creature removal as it is, i like having it as an option. Khenra Charioteer has actually worked out really well for me, it would be a hard cut, it was easier to cut Momentous Fall for finale than khenra. i get told to add green sun and Genesis Wave and Genesis Hydra all the time. and to be honest with you that's what i thought of when you said greens sun's, green sun would't be that bad in here.....but im pretty damn happy wiht how this is playing. i try not to have too many tutor effects, as my mardu alesha deck has burned me out on tutoring and shuffling every....single.....turn......it's nice trying to just play topdeck for the most part
Profet93 on A GRUUL-ing X-perience (OVERKILL)
2 years ago
While green sun isn't an all-star, it can still get Vorinclex, Xenagos, Selvala, Magus, etc... but I understand your reasoning. Be sure to mention that in your description so others are aware as well and don't offer suggestions that aren't right for your build :)
I understand colorless sources can be an issue. Out of curiosity, how has Arena performed for you? It does not provide any mana and it's use seems limited.
A potential cut for Finale would be Khenra Charioteer , as Nylea and Garruk's uprising already provides trample
EgyptianSpaceGamer on The Martyr of Atla's Eggs
2 years ago
These two are good bombs... Aggressive Mammoth Thunderfoot Baloth
These cards are just valuable cheap trample enablers... Primal Rage, Ferocity of the Wilds, Archetype of Aggression, Khenra Charioteer
Garruk's Uprising is a good draw source when you populate 5/5 dragon tokens.
Brawn is a good creature to sacrifice early. It is more annoying for your opponents to deal with. The effect works from the graveyard, and draws out graveyard removal.
Also, there's an interaction with Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero + Mirror Entity + Atla Palani, Nest Tender that might interest you.
Reinforcements is a card that acts the same as Congregation at Dawn but in the late game, after board wipes and spot removal.
Also consider Kogla, the Titan Ape as he is opponent creature removal, artifact and enchantment removal, and can protect Atla Palani, Nest Tender from removal and board wipes with his last ability.
AEther Flash will kill all your eggs instantly, and make sure your opponents are punished for Avenger of Zendikar, tokens, weenies, etc.
Both Scapegoat and Fanatical Devotion are extremely valuable sacrifice outlets which can save select creatures from removal and board wipes.