Creature — Dryad
Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield, you may pay . If you do, that creature's controller creates a token that's a copy of that creature.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Bramble Sovereign occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Bramble Sovereign Discussion
1 month ago
You might like these: Second Harvest , Parallel Evolution , Nacatl War-Pride (things like this are cool because you keep populated copies), Twinflame , Mimic Vat , Splinter Twin , Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker , Bramble Sovereign , Flameshadow Conjuring , Minion Reflector , Esika's Chariot , Adorned Pouncer , Angel of Sanctions , Anointer Priest , Biowaste Blob , Felhide Spiritbinder
2 months ago
4 mana for even 3 3/3 beast tokens is decent. Your current list already contains Arasta of the Endless Web , and I love that it can help start the loop with Ghost Town if you have the right setup. A couple other token generating spells for surprise factor are Ezuri's Predation , Fresh Meat , and Caller of the Claw .
Dawnglade Regent not necessarily a big finisher, but monarch is another nice way to get card draw and the hexproof for your creatures is nice. Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is also nice, but a bit pricey.
The Tireless Tracker clues stick around so they're just there when you have spare mana that you don't want to go to waste which is again better than the one opportunity per landfall with Seer's Sundial and the tracker can get bigger as you sacrifice the clues. I especially like that the tokens trigger Kodama and if the land you put into play can tap for 2 mana you can sac a clue to draw a card which may draw you more land to put into play from Kodama triggers.
Quirion Ranger can help provide a clutch blocker or that one extra mana you need for some spell. I like that it helps you have more land in hand for landfall triggers off of Kodama. Since Ashaya makes your creatures into forests they can tap for mana so they all become targets for Quirion Ranger to untap.
Kamahl’s Will does seem like a decent fit for this deck as a way to go wide and removal. Territorial Scythecat seems okay similar to the running a Managorger Hydra but takes a bit to build up. Shifting Ceratops it has some versatility, but I'm not sure what you want this for in a landfall deck. Primeval Bounty is currently in your list here on tappedout. Branching Evolution not sure your strategy is putting a lot of counters on stuff, more dropping lots of tokens on the fiel. Fertilid synergizes well with Retreat to Kazandu . Garruk's Uprising again I don't think you're usually putting a lot of big creatures into play to benefit from the trigger. Court of Bounty seems better than Colossal Majesty and has an added benefit. Reclamation Sage is great, and I'm also interested in the new 2-drop Masked Vandal since it exiles stuff, and another budget tutor for these low cost utility creatures is Woodland Bellower .
=== other card options ===
- Shaman of Forgotten Ways can be a nice alternate way to win.
- Ancient Greenwarden it's Crucible of Worlds on a body, doubles landfall triggers, and has reach (I like referring to reach as dunking).
- Bramble Sovereign solid value, decent size body, can be used politically.
- Shared Summons solid budget tutor.
- Scapeshift could be game ending if you're getting the right landfall triggers.
- Regal Behemoth monarch and more mana.
- Mana Reflection MOAR MANA!
- Path of Discovery could help dig more land per Kodama trigger if landfall is generating token creatures.
- Blighted Woodland could be better than or just a nice addition to Myriad Landscape
- Greater Good is usually pretty solid card advantage in green especially if someone is about to deal with your commander or big bad or board wipe.
- Fecundity is great card advantage in go wide strategies if your deck runs a hand-full of sac outlets.
- Eldrazi Monument is fun if you can generate enough tokens or animate enough lands, just imagine a bunch of flying elemental forests that are indestructible beating down your opponents.
- Parallel Lives is much pricier than I remember.
- Evolutionary Leap is always a nice kind of card advantage in token decks, but still nice to sac non-tokens if they're about to die anyways.
- Beastmaster Ascension is a nice buff in wide strategies.
- Apex Altisaur could be a useful thing to get with your Magus to wipe out some creatures.
- Force of Vigor another great option for removal.
- Genesis Wave is always a solid way to spend lots of mana.
2 months ago
I_Want_To_PlayAllTheDecks: I had been considering putting together a Tazri deck for a while prior to this thread (I have played her in the past but have since pulled the deck apart). I have been looking into a better balanced list here: Tazri which is far from done, but might give you some ideas. I am running Palinchron which allows for some additional combo lines above Great Whale (since it combos with Bramble Sovereign ) however if Palinchron is outside your budget then that's understandable.
2 months ago
I have replaced Surrak Dragonclaw with Bramble Sovereign, which decreased this deck's average converted mana cost from 4.06 to 4.05 and also provides a creature that has amazing synergy with this deck.
2 months ago
I've done a couple different things with Mazirek over time, but one I just started was Bramble Sovereign. Haven't properly tested yet, but I expect it won't be worth the mana or will come down too late too often. Still, thought I'd wing the idea by you.
3 months ago
Ok so it's pretty hard to use an extra 3 man with riku to copy a creature so keeping the curve low seems important.
4 months ago
You might like these: Dance of Many, Quasiduplicate, Cackling Counterpart, Repudiate / Replicate, Bramble Sovereign, Arcane Artisan, Progenitor Mimic, Zndrsplt's Judgment, Tempt with Reflections, Selesnya Eulogist, Druid's Deliverance, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Parallel Lives, Doubling Season, Primal Vigor