|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Dragons of Tarkir (DTK)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
: Add or to your mana pool.
: Ojutai Monument becomes a 4/4 white and blue Dragon artifact creature with flying until end of turn.
Ojutai Monument Discussion
1 week ago
3 weeks ago
Out: - Citadel Siege - Crucible of Fire - Dragon Breath - Dragon Fangs - Dragon Scales - Dragon Shadow - Fervent Charge - Mighty Emergence - Sarkhan's Unsealing - Triumph of Ferocity - Atarka Monument - Dragon's Hoard - Dromoka Monument - Kolaghan Monument - Ojutai Monument - Silumgar Monument - Response / Resurgence - Akoum Hellkite - Bone Dragon - Dromoka, the Eternal - Flameblast Dragon - Foe-Razer Regent - Furyborn Hellkite - Hoarding Dragon - Jugan, the Rising Star - Mana-Charged Dragon - Nicol Bolas - Shieldhide Dragon - Azorius Chancery - Gruul Turf - Izzet Boilerworks - Orzhov Basilica - Rakdos Carnarium - Simic Growth Chamber
Replacement Options - Atarka, World Render - Boneyard Scourge - Broodmate Dragon - Darigaaz Reincarnated - Dragonlord Kolaghan - Harbinger of the Hunt - Hellkite Tyrant - Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund - Kokusho, the Evening Star - Nesting Dragon - Rith, the Awakener - Ryusei, the Falling Star - Scourge of the Throne - Utvara Hellkite - Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire - Skyshroud Claim - Nissa's Pilgrimage - Farseek - Sol Ring - Smothering Tithe - Dragonspeaker Shaman - Earthquake - Commander's Sphere - Chromatic Lantern - Darksteel Ingot - Wayfarer's Bauble - Fellwar Stone - Armillary Sphere - Burnished Hart - Mirari's Wake - Curse of Opulence - Unclaimed Territory - Exotic Orchard - Mountain s, Swamp s, Forest s, Island s, Plains
4 weeks ago
Heya Fans, and welcome back to our show. After some practice with our potential new hires we come to our first look at what fresh acts we can bring to the audiences.
After much hiring and firing, then rehiring again, and many hours of choreography, I am happy to report we have had decent results. And that I'm convinced there could be physical changes made. If you disagree or think of something better, please share your thoughts in the comments.
These changes aren't so deck altering as some of the others I am still considering, but I'm still not 100% on them. Need some outside input.
Hanna, Ship's Navigator - ???: Closest things I could find that flies is Razor Hippogriff , Sanctum Gargoyle , and Griffin Dreamfinder but that only covers half. Or is this ability really necessary, can we work around our toys being removed and use this spot to fit something new?.
Azorius Keyrune & Ojutai Monument : for lack of a better word they seem 'cute' now. They seemed useful at first because they turned into flying creatures that shared the benefit other flyers do. Better rocks? Keep? Replacements could include Fellwar Stone , Basalt Monolith could be blinked with Brago... unsure what else is good and not overly expensive.
Favorable Winds : Is it really necessary, amid the other +'s it seems the least shiny, even though it's foiled.
Stay tuned for more to come! We're always trying to keep fresh acts, and as accidents happen replacement performers will hopefully be swift coming. Don't forget the suggestion and vote box on your way out. See you next time at The Circus!
6 months ago
- Sol Ring -> Azorius Keyrune: Taking out Sol Ring bc it's oppressive. Kind of a soft ban.
- Azorius Cluestone -> Ojutai Monument: Having a 4/4 dragon available is better than a single card draw when we have mana to burn.
- Mana Vault -> Basalt Monolith: moving towards 3 drop ramp to synergize with Trophy Mage.
- Auramancer -> Ironclad Slayer: Auramancer may technically have more targets, but the slayer hits our 3 hexproof/shroud equipment, which is more valuable than most of the non-aura enchantments. Plus Sun Titan gets many if not all of them back as well.
- Wingmate Roc -> Keeper of Keys: Roc conceptually has good value, but it relies on Raid. Keeper provides card draw as well as mass evasion for finishing.
- Ugin's Insight -> Recurring Insight: originally replaced with Trial of Knowledge and while that card is good, I wanted non-etb card draw effects in case of Torpor Orb or similar etb hate.
1 year ago
1 year ago
when playing commander the key is mana fixing, Azorius Signet, Talisman of Progress, Ojutai Monument ect. ect. alongside playing alot of duel lands which are abundant in the UW color scheme also having fetch lands never hurts Flooded Strand, Evolving Wild, Terramorphic Expanse
1 year ago
1 year ago
No data for this card yet.