|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters 25 (A25)||None|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Hanna, Ship's Navigator
Legendary Creature — Human Artificer
, : Return target artifact or enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand.
|Have (5)||jecder , GeminiSpartanX , miracle , metalmagic ,|
|Want (7)||calovr , LordZZX , XavierThePinata , Vzq , notarobotyet , gamingharry , PTsmitty|
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Hanna, Ship's Navigator Discussion
1 month ago
1 month ago
Well, now that this Forum is online & fully operational, I can finally do, well... this.
This deck is made w/ many infinite combos in mind:
Aminatou + Reality Acid = I exile everything you have.
This could go on for so long, but my first question is obvious;
This is practically an ETB based deck; but are there other things worth cutting or replacing? & NO. I'm not replacing Echo of Eons w/ Timetwister ; buying that is like forcing a company you work with to BANKRUPTCY.
What is the quintessential Signature Spell for ETB effects in Esper?
I'm really missing out on a lot of things; card draw most notably. That said; I ask again, what would you replace from the 58?
I could go on about this, but this should suffice for now. Thanks for the help, if any, & I'll be working on other things now... :)
1 month ago
After some Games I really noticed how hard it is to get Lands in your hand. Since Niv won't ever get you some from the top of your library. Thought of the Borderposts, but I really don't like them. I made some changes for flat draws.
I often got 2-3 Selesnya cards, so I also got closer to have an even amount of cards from every guild. I need to cut one more Selesnya Card for a Gruul card, but guys, this is hard.
Things I took out:
Lim-Dul's Vault - The base idea was, use it in response to the Niv trigger. But most times no mana after he etb's, or I used it already for copy/flicker
Voidslime - Many Colored Symbols, Don't like counterspells that much, still have 1 ability counter in the deck
Hanna, Ship's Navigator - No spare mana most of the times. No Artifacts, not a critical mass of enchantments
Turn to Mist - Mistmeadow Witch is a Permanent for devotion, and repeatable
Congregation at Dawn - Like Lim Duls
Brago, King Eternal - Idea was T4 Brago, T5 Niv with flicker. Brago gets removed most of the times.
Flower / Flourish - Since it says basic, no need anymore
Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist - Needed to cut more Selesnya
Growth Spiral - Didn't have a Land very often, Urban Evolution took this slot, maybe worth it
Mortify - Orzhov Removal
Mistmeadow Witch - Upgraded Turn to mist
Underrealm Lich - "Draw" to filter for lands
Pain Magnification - Rakdos Card Advantage, Permanent for Devotion
Utter End - More Orzhov, More Removal
Wear / Tear - Good Boros Removal
Mercurial Chemister - Mostly for the Draw, is a permanent for Devotion
Urban Evolution - Draw and Ramp
Spring / Mind - Draw and Ramp, with 7 card handsize often I need to discard. Aftermath does help there
Notion Thief - Don't know why didn't put him in the first Version. Permanent, Carddraw, Stops opponents
I'm open for tips or help, but keep in Mind everything needs to be Two-Colored Landbase may get an upgrade soon. If the deck works really good I'll swap slow fetches for the good ones.
1 month ago
1 month ago
try to add more enchant land like those:
Abundant Growth / Consecrate Land / Elvish Guidance / Genju of the Cedars / Genju of the Falls / Genju of the Fields / Imprisoned in the Moon / Market Festival / New Horizons / Nylea's Presence / One with Nature / Sheltered Aerie / Squirrel Nest / Urban Burgeoning / Utopia Sprawl / Weirding Wood
This way, you will be able to untap them with the +2 effect of Estrid.
Also, you should add more card to draw
Then, you should add some recursion spells like
Also, you should add some cards to protect you like
Then, you could add some cards to take permanents from opponents like
2 months ago
Time Wipe , Dromar's Cavern , Esper Panorama , Tainted Field , Tainted Isle , Dimir Aqueduct , Orzhov Basilica , Zur's Weirding , Mana Vault , Chromatic Lantern , Mana Geode , Rhystic Study , Emeria Shepherd , Hanna, Ship's Navigator , Scrap Trawler , Codex Shredder . There ya go. And these are almost exclusively odd. Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre might also be fun. I'm not really sure what you're going for with the Teferi's Protection lock. Are you looking to lock yourself/your opponents out? If so, using an Instant is kinda difficult to recur consistently each turn, it would probably be easier to just run a big ass protection package and find a combo that keeps you safe indefinitely. Sucks that the person didn't help you out, might wanna flag that the thread mods. Anyways, feel free to give me a better idea of your gameplan so I can make some more tailored suggestions!
2 months ago
I've made a number of recent updates here.
- Hanna, Ship's Navigator - I've got a few other ways to recur enchantments, and she's just way to slow. I've never had her survive until my next turn to actually use her.
- Fountain Watch - I prefer Sterling Grove since I can sac it if I need to stick some auras on an enchantment creature.
- Ashes of the Abhorrent - not really relevant in my meta.
- Vanishing - I absolutely love this card and may end up putting it back in. But flickering ward has been doing way more work for me, and there's been a number of times where leaving up is a pain.
- Paradoxical Outcome - with so many draw engines already the card draw was irrelevant, and I've never actually been in a situation where I was able to use it to save some permanents. Also I have ways to get them back from the graveyard.
- Wilderness Reclamation - I added it when Sigarda's Aid was still in there, but I don't think either really add anything.
- Authority of the Consuls - I've found it to be very minimal benefit
- Dawn's Reflection - While a great EDH ramp card, I already have the exact same function in Market Festival , and it felt like I have enough ramp without it.
- Soul Snare - I kinda liked the idea of the threat on the battlefield for a similar effect to Ghostly Prison , but I think it's just too weak of a card.
- Yavimaya Enchantress - I cut this long ago and I'm not entirely sure why... but she's back in now.
- Enchanted Evening - Haven't had a chance to cast it yet, but I can see this doing some outrageous things here. Makes any permanent, including lands: trigger card draw from enchantresses, buf Yavimaya Enchantress / Ancestral Mask / Tuvasa the Sunlit . It also makes everything protected by Privileged Position .
- Mystic Remora - not gonna lie, I mainly added it because I love the art. But I think it can be a pretty powerful card here depending on the matchup. And the cumulative upkeep is essentially free in EDH.
- Privileged Position - I had this in here already at one point but cut it because of the high CMC. But I think I've got enough ramp at this point to make it well worth having.
- Blind Obedience - Not sure if this is a keeper yet, but there is a Breya combo deck in my local meta.
- Mirari's Wake - Ramp! This card is insane, not sure why I didn't have it in here from the start.
- Omniscience - Not sure if it's a keeper because of the super high CMC, but it does seem like pretty much a game ender as long as there's a card draw engine on the battlefield.
- Earthcraft + Squirrel Nest - I just couldn't help myself, I want infinite squirrels! Earthcraft is also relevant on it's own with all the land enchantments. I may end up cutting Squirrel Nest , as I'm not sure I like infinite combos in EDH, but that's not happening until I have a chance to use!
2 months ago
Hanna, Ship's Navigator occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%