|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Ravnica Allegiance: Guild Kits (GK2)||Uncommon|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2013 (C13)||Uncommon|
|Return to Ravnica (RTR)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
: Gain or .
: Azorius Keyrune becomes a 2/2 white and blue Artifact creature with flying until end of turn.
Azorius Keyrune Discussion
3 months ago
If your goal is to get Noyan out as fast as possible, why is there so little ramp? A few that come to mind: Commander's Sphere replaces itself when faced with removal/becomes superfluous. Azorius Signet because signets are phenomenal, Azorius Keyrune is a creature when you want it to be.
Oh, and Darksteel Garrison.
4 months ago
- Sol Ring -> Azorius Keyrune: Taking out Sol Ring bc it's oppressive. Kind of a soft ban.
- Azorius Cluestone -> Ojutai Monument: Having a 4/4 dragon available is better than a single card draw when we have mana to burn.
- Mana Vault -> Basalt Monolith: moving towards 3 drop ramp to synergize with Trophy Mage.
- Auramancer -> Ironclad Slayer: Auramancer may technically have more targets, but the slayer hits our 3 hexproof/shroud equipment, which is more valuable than most of the non-aura enchantments. Plus Sun Titan gets many if not all of them back as well.
- Wingmate Roc -> Keeper of Keys: Roc conceptually has good value, but it relies on Raid. Keeper provides card draw as well as mass evasion for finishing.
- Ugin's Insight -> Recurring Insight: originally replaced with Trial of Knowledge and while that card is good, I wanted non-etb card draw effects in case of Torpor Orb or similar etb hate.
9 months ago
robotbird123: I guess it teaches noobs to RTFC. And I was looking for a decently powerful ramp source that was common. I'll swap it to something different. Maybe Azorius Keyrune because it's modular. Can swap between ramp and beats.
9 months ago
You might also want to consider adding in a couple more mana sources, whether those be lands or artifacts, as 6 mana can take a while to reach, let alone enough mana to both cast it and protect it same turn, and then you're in trouble if your commander somehow dies. Perhaps Azorius Cluestone or Azorius Keyrune, so they won't be a dead card if you find you have plenty of mana.
10 months ago
There are 113 cards in your deck...I'd say that the deck has quite a lot of stuff going on. There are some pieces for stax, some for more combo-y decks, and others don't seem to belong. I'd advise for things like Tundra and Hallowed Fountain because dual lands are a big starter and allot for more flexibility. Azorius Cluestone and Azorius Keyrune could be taken our for Mana Crypt. Btw, what is the wincon here, just wondering.
1 year ago
Next I would play more lands personally. I like to run 35-37 depending on how many mana rocks I'm playing.
Cards like Diplomatic Immunity (Zur's ability lets auras he tutors up attach to him even if he has shroud!), Steel of the Godhead, and Shielded by Faith are great ways to protect Zur so you can keep attacking with him every turn.
Lastly, there are a ton of cards you could use like a toolbox against certain strategies that are giving you trouble like Darksteel Mutation, Nevermore, Karmic Justice, Rest in Peace. and Imprisoned in the Moon
1 year ago
Here's an initial potential cutlist of cards I don't think synergize well with your goal, or have direct better upgrades: Elgaud Shieldmate Essence Warden Phantom Nantuko Phytohydra Fade into Antiquity Mouth / Feed Revoke Existence Lifecrafter's Gift Frozen AEther Primal Rage Lightmine Field Azorius Keyrune Obelisk of Bant Selesnya Keyrune. There are some others I'm not sure on but those will have to be chosen on based on what direction you choose to go with this.
1 year ago
Azorius Keyrune occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%