|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Destroy all creatures. You gain one life for each creature destroyed this way.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (38)||VGJustice , mcstang1986 , Clawsun73 , Supremespeed , Vasbear1 , snackeater , Swamy , gildan_bladeborn , Sparky41 , The_Grape , zakman550 , Jpegwun , marsthesoos , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , , philktoken8998 , KingMathoro , Azdranax , Dyobsemaj , Hakira , GeminiSpartanX , _raeofsunlight , firemind12 , MathieuHarvey0555 , EdenGardenz , that_guy_43 , , Roadhog , prete182 , Ellyreia , Dr_Jay , Famicomania , zn.tportlock , AlertKnave8075 , thetechzombie , ecurps , Lucretian , Skulldrey|
|Want (6)||Myris , dthoreson813 , spineywoodchuck , NCN946 , samuelianstorm , capriom85|
2 days ago
Fumigate for those scenarios when people have gotten creatures out quickly and lowered more of your health than anticipated?
Maybe include Paradox Engine and Silence? Exile Silence under Isochron Scepter with Paradox Engine out and never let anyone cast spells. That can end the game as a hard lock. Also Authority of the Consuls and Blind Obedience would be nice for keeping yourself ahead early game along with the benefit of lifegain.
Love the list- very much interested to see where it goes! Hope my suggestions help, good luck!
Edit: Also just noticed your username is Stoned Jesus. You a fan of the stoner metal band of the same name? Love those guys
2 days ago
What I'm asking is whether you have considered making a version of this deck?
You get access to earlier removal, Lifegain to help you reach the late game, and good sweepers like Fumigate.
More importantly, you get access to cards that help you to Ramp, so Turn 3 or even Turn 2, becomes when you start to play your key cards.
2 days ago
I'm not convinced that a Treasures deck can be made competitive enough.
I've looked at quite a few of them now, and they don't seem to really warm up until Tien 4.
By that stage a lot of Opponent dexks have assembled their win conditions.
The only way around this would be to use a lot of mid to late game destruction spells.
4 days ago
Duress and Vraska's Contempt are good anti-control sideboard. Ixalan's Binding and Cast Out are good against the commonly used (in control decks) Scarab God. Harsh Scrutiny would also be good, as well as Doomfall. Also, sideboard 1 x Fumigate because its a good board wipe.
on Oloro Stuff
5 days ago
- Chalice of Life Flip: Isn't the worst card in Oloro, but isn't all that reliable either.
- Darksteel Plate: I've seen you play this card a bunch of times, and most of the time it just sits there, all menacingly. Problem is - your deck doesn't plan to use creatures often, so the plate also won't be used either.
- Dreamstone Hedron: Ramp is great, but expensive ones that produce colorless mana can be iffy since they're often easy targets right after you play them. Gilded Lotus can at least let you cast counterspells after you tap all your lands to play it.
- Orzhov Keyrune: This one is just personal preference from me. I don't like 3 mana artifact ramp most of the time. (Chromatic Lantern and Darksteel Ingot are much better) It's up to you if you wanna take it out or not.
- Sun Droplet: This card is very slow and you could easily replace it with something better.
- Subversion: It may seem like a decent drain effect, but it's not that great since it's 5 mana and makes you wait til your next upkeep before it does anything.
- Thought Reflection: Decent card, but 7 mana is pretty costly. Up to you if you wanna keep it.
- Celestial Force: It's nice to instantly gain life each upkeep, but 8 mana for basically just a vanilla creature otherwise isn't really good.
- Pontiff of Blight: Extort is nice for your deck, but your deck doesn't have many creatures to take advantage of the pontiff. Up to you if you wanna keep this guy if you wanna add more creatures.
- Skirge Familiar: I think this card would be a lot better if your deck was more combo focused.
- Azorius Chancery: These types of lands will flat out screw you over if they get destroyed or Blood Mooned.
Cards you definitely should add (won't cost you a whole lot):
- Crested Sunmare: Easily synergizes with Oloro and provides very solid creatures for defensive/offensive plays.
- Aetherflux Reservoir: The win condition you've been looking for. It's a pretty funny card honestly, but works very well with Oloro once you get him going.
- Alhammarret's Archive: Simply synergizes well with Oloro.
- Felidar Sovereign: Not sure how the others would feel about alternative win conditions, but if everyone' okay with it, this guy can most likely win you some games.
- Karlov of the Ghost Council: An awesome card. Can help control the board or becomes a big body to swing with.
- Delay, Counterspell, Swan Song, Negate: Good, cheap counterspells you should at least be running.
- Sphinx's Revelation: Put that ramping to good use.
- Anguished Unmaking, Cyclonic Rift: Must-have control instants.
- Supreme Verdict, Merciless Eviction, Fumigate: Excellent board wipes to go with Oloro.
- Clever Impersonator: This guy's incredibly flexible and can be useful in just about any situation.
- Mana Confluence: Almost exactly another copy of City of Brass.
- Temple of Enlightenment, Temple of Silence, Temple of Deceit: These will make your mana base a tad bit more consistent while helping you a bit with your next draw as well.
- Diabolic Tutor/Dark Petition/more tutors: Your deck would be more consistent if it had more tutors.
- Brainstorm: Generally a good blue card to manipulate your deck/hand a bit at an instant.
Suggestions (Some are costly, but very worth it for Oloro):
- Grave Titan: Just a powerhouse in general. Just like Crested Sunmare, Grave Titan will give you excellent battlefield presence.
- Whip of Erebos: If you do add more creatures like Grave Titan, this card can be very good for your life gain strategy.
- Sun Titan: One of my favorites. Can grab back some useful stuff, even land.
- Soul Warden, Soul's Attendant, Suture Priest, Auriok Champion: The soul sisters. You shouldn't include all of them at once though. Just keep them in mind since they're good against creature-heavy decks.
- Consecrated Sphinx: Costly, but worth.
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation: Punishes spell-slinging decks, and generally nice if he sticks around.
- Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim: She can be good if you can keep your life total high enough.
- Sanguine Sacrament: Pretty nice for the deck's game plan at instant speed.
- Demonic Tutor: Arguably the best tutor you can find, but the price tag will probably turn you away. But... Greatness, at any cost.. Right?
- Enlightened Tutor, Mystical Tutor, Vampiric Tutor: Excellent tutors, but expensive (although Mystical Tutor is only around $5; not a whole lot compared to Vampiric Tutor).- Austere Command: Another one of my favorites. Very flexible, and doesn't cost a whole lot either.
- Torment of Hailfire: This card will probably make everyone hate you, but it's a fantastic card nonetheless.
- Leyline of Anticipation: One of the best blue enchantments in my opinion. Allows you to intimidate everyone just by playing a land on your turn.
- Crawlspace: Good against creature-heavy decks.
- Talisman of Dominance, Talisman of Progress, Fellwar Stone: Some decent and cheap mana rocks if you want more ramp.
- Decree of Pain: A good tempo swing in your favor if there are a ton of creatures in play. Kinda costly to play though.
- Hallowed Fountain, Godless Shrine, Watery Grave: Shock lands. Excellent at increasing consistency with mana bases. They're even better with the Fetch lands. All of these lands are very costly though.
- Flooded Plains, Marsh Flats, Polluted Delta: Example Fetch lands you could use.
- Ponder, Preordain: Cheap cantrips for a little more consistency.
- Maze of Ith, Kor Haven: Decent control lands.
- Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Cabal Coffers: Generates a ton of mana if you get them together.
- Expedition Map: Can help getting the above lands or any land you need.
- Crypt Ghast: Synergizes very well with Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, but is overall decent for your deck.
That's all I can think of for now. I can post more for you if I think of anything else.
6 days ago
Sorry for the misunderstanding! I should definitely do my research! But I suggest some Blossoming Defense because your opponent will definitely try to remove Regal Caracal and Pride Sovereign. Also, against Esper Approach and Gift decks, side boarding some artifact/enchantment removal will be necessary (Forsake the Worldly,Appetite for the Unnatural are good examples). You should also add a Bishop of Rebirth to rebuild after a board wipe common in Esper Gift/Approach decks such as Fumigate or Settle the Wreckage. Great deck daNoodalz!
6 days ago
The two additions I think would improve your deck are Anointed Procession and Fumigate. Procession makes your gameplan that much better by providing you double the tokens and you need a way to interact with your opponent's board. Blocking isn't going to cut it, and Fumigate gives a big return when paired with tokens because you get a ton of life back.
1 week ago
Wrath of God, Fumigate, Eternal Dragon, Emeria sheperd, Defy Death, Sunblast Angel, Cleansing Meditation, Breath of Life, Angelic Renewal, Weathered Wayfarer, Knight of the White Orchid, Banishing Light, Admonition Angel, Oath of Lieges and Kor Cartographer.