Destroy all creatures. You gain one life for each creature destroyed this way.
|Have (4)||Thunderbeard , metalmagic , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , GeminiSpartanX|
|Want (6)||solsticepig , Zacblu10 , KnikiSjiht , evildjinn1 , Divine_Equinoxx , brownwaterboys|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Fumigate occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.06%
WB (Orzhov): 0.62%
4 days ago
- Sounds good. Being you like pillow fort decks I figured you would enjoy this deck Merica' Enchant
- As for board wipes I would recommend Fumigate End Hostilities . Descend upon the Sinful is also pretty fun and can be flavor full. If people start playing a lot of planeswalkers (i doubt due to budget) Fated Retribution is pretty funny.
- Being you are 4+ mana spells put in more than 20 lands, you really want to hit those land drops. 23-24 might be better.
- Oblivion Ring is also a really sweet card in terms of removal.
- In terms of winning Sigil of the Empty Throne is a way of winning. If that's enjoyable i highly recommend that card over guile. Darksteel Reactor is slow but i find it enjoyable. The best way to win might be Approach of the Second Sun .
- Those are my thoughts so far Ill try and make a deck real quick and ill post it in the comments.
1 week ago
Cards like Blunt the Assault , Terrifying Presence , Riot Control , Sunblast Angel , Linvala, Keeper of Silence , Basandra, Battle Seraph , Avacyn, Angel of Hope , Fumigate , and Blasphemous Act are my suggestions.
1 month ago
If you were to add some board wipes Austere Command is one I normally run in my angel tribal deck. Another few good ones that are cheap to pick up are Fumigate and Hallowed Burial . I would also recommend adding in Eerie Interlude since it isn’t pretty much the cheap alternative to Teferi's Protection
1 month ago
This is a good start! Here are a few suggestions.
Make sure you run 38 lands. You mana curve is pretty high and your commander is expensive so you want to be playing lands every turn.
Cards to remove: Altar of Dementia , Arcum's Astrolabe , Prying Blade , Ephemerate , Huatli's Spurring , Shake the Foundations , Fight with Fire , Strength of the Pack , Form of the Dinosaur , any of the weaker dinosaurs or non-dinosaur creatures.
Last_Laugh on Adnan
1 month ago
Reconnaissance over either Coat of Arms . Coat is rather ballsy and it sucks to lose to your own card. Reconnaissance allows you to attack with EVERY creature you have safely, deal combat damage in most situations, and have every one of those creatures untapped and ready to block by the end of combat.
Untaps to avoid bad blockers (only situation you don't deal combat damage), it untaps after first strike but before normal combat damage (handy for getting counters from Drana to your whole team and busted with Stromkirk Captain / Stensia Masquerade ), and it even untaps after normal combat damage is dealt due to the creature being an attacking creature until the end of combat step ends (you untap in the middle of this step).
If you're picking up what I'm putting down I can continue. In the meantime, feel free to check out my list for inspiration. Upvotes on any of my decks are appreciated. Edgar's Dega Vampires
1 month ago
I tested this against a Burn deck, as I thought that would be the most challenging for it.
I think 21 lands is too few. I know you have Enchantments that let you get two for the price of one, but these don't hit the field until Turn 3.
Many times I was waiting for one more land to drop, and getting a good opening hand without having to Mulligan was impossible.
Super Aggro decks go with 21 lands. This is a mid to late range deck, as its core mechanic takes time to build up. I would run 23 lands at least, but if this were my deck I would run 24.
If Nyx-Fleece Ram doesn't hit the field by Turn 2, this has no early game.
A bunch of 2/2s (that you don't really want to chump block with) can't hold off 2/3s for very long.
In a Burn deck the problem becomes worse, as spells that can kill a Creature by spending one are plentiful.
That's if you can even cast any Creatures by Turn 2, once again lack of land means you often can't.
Something like Sylvan Advocate may help to stall a little, and gets a boost later in the game.
Yes, it comes down one turn later, but the effect of preventing the Opponent from casting the same spell again is more than worth it.
This would have been especially good against Burn, as few of your Creatures stayed on the field.
That would save some of your Creatures, give the opportunity to get rid of big Opponent threats, and also pump for lethal.
Declaration in Stone is also good. You'll have to play around to see what works the best.
As far as which cards you might cut - you have way too many 4 ofs. I see this in a lot of decks. Although it might seem to make a deck more consistent, it actually has the opposite effect. Due to all cards wanting prime place at the table, none of them have it.
In my opinion, these could be cut back to 3:
That's my take on things. Be aware that sometimes decks play differently on paper than in the TappedOut playtester.
This is particularly pertinent for lands, which often show up with more regularity.
Hope that helps.
1 month ago
so the way I see it you're actually quite close (33 basic lands means 25 basic lands brings you up to 82)
- Zephyr Sprite (basic 1 drop flyer, but a 1 drop flyer is good on its own)
- Wydwen, the Biting Gale (3/3 flyer with an ability that gives you bounce to save itself or add faerie casts)
- Wasp Lancer (3 mana faerie flyer, that's it)
- Vendilion Clique (ok, pricey but a good way to say no to an incoming problem)
- Thieving Sprite (another way to say no to an incoming threat)
- Silkbind Faerie (untap effects are very exploitable, although often rare)
- Silkbind Faerie (easy to be a 3/3 flying vigilance for 3)
- Ringskipper (this one is kinda mostly filler but could be obnoxious to get rid of)
- Quickling (ok I think this is a diamond in the rough, 2 mana, get a body AND save a faerie from impending doom)
- Oona's Gatewarden (i know defender BUT WITHER IS SUCH A GOOD MECHANIC)
- Nightveil Sprite (2 mana 1/2 flyer that lets you look at the top card of your library, with the option to toss)
- Mistbind Clique (forcing your opponent into an all out play can create quite the opening, timing it before the end of a phase limits their options on what they can do with all that mana)
- Metropolis Sprite (With anthems that ability could be nasty, especially since early game flyers are often going unblocked)
- Knacksaw Clique (I hate myself for suggesting this monster of a card but even if you aren't stealing their cards, your permanently removing them and that's just nasty)
- Faerie Vandal (drawing 2 cards in a turn isnt hard in blue, so in many cases it will get +1/+1 every turn)
- Faerie Mechanist (counts as an artifact AND sifts for more)
- Fae of Wishes (that adventure lets you pull solutions out of thin air)
- Eye Collector (1/1 with a decent ability)
- Brazen Borrower (again not budget but another great adventure)
- Faerie Guidemother (1 drop white with an ok adventure option)
- Phyrexian Metamorph (clone that can hit artifacts always good, especially in EDH)
- Glorious Anthem (aka the namesake for all anthems)
- Dictate of Heliod (double anthem with flash)
- Marshal's Anthem (but pricey mana wise but potent)
- Kindred Boon (not an anthem but...it's a bit slow but indestructible is nasty)
- Kindred Discovery (also not an anthem but CAAAAAARRRRD DRAW)
- All That Glitters (potent aura in your deck, slap it on Alela for quick win)
- Mirrormade (MORE CLOOOOOONESSS but for artifact or enchantment)
- Bident of Thassa (caaaaaaaarrrrddd draaaaawwww)
- Skullclamp (mooooorrreeeee caaaard draaaaawwww)
- Smothering Tithe (this guy is broken in EDH)
- Coastal Piracy ( heavy breathing CAAAAAAAAAAARRRRDD DRAAAW)
- Blind Obedience (good control enchantment)
- insert every flavor of mana rocks here
- Mortify (reeeemoval)
- Path to Exile (more removal)
- Swords to Plowshares (did I mention removal is important)
- Generous Gift (echo echo echo)
- Vindicate (I remember when this was like a 20$ card)
- Ghostly Prison (the best defense is actually having defense)
- Utter End (hits anything but land and its gone for good)
- Disenchant (technically the OG naturalize)
- Diabolic Tutor (like demonic tutor only not 25$)
- Open the Vaults (wow that was a nasty Nevinyrral's Disk wouldn't it be a shame if it didn't stick)
- Propaganda (Ghostly Prison but blue)
- Sphere of Safety (ghostly prison but gets really out of hand fast)
- Darksteel Mutation (this card is evil)
- Imprisoned in the Moon (that’s a nice land ya got there)
- Frogify (MAKE THAT COMMANDER A FROG)
- Phyrexian Arena (card draw, but black)
- Aura of Silence (because only you can have artifacts and enchantments)
- Dispeller's Capsule (disenchant on a stick)
- Norn's Annex (phyrexian ghostly prison)
- Notorious Throng (TURN THAT PAIN INTO FRIENDS))
- Wrath of God (NUKE UM NUKE UM)
- Fumigate (Moooore NUUUKES)
- Oblivion Ring (say no, now with enchantments)
- Detention Sphere (kill all of one type of token, or remove all the sol rings, you know for shits and giggles)
- Karmic Justice (blow up my stuff i blow you up)
- Land Tax (ok not budget but reeeeaaaallly nice for lands outside of green)
- Grasp of Fate (o ring but for each opponent)
- Attrition (you should have tons of minions so sacking some for removal is value)
- True Conviction (one of my favorite big nasty enchantments)
- Akroma's Memorial (most of the times this hits the field it's over)
- Jace Beleren (og jace is nice)
1 month ago
I love the idea. I think it needs some more divine judgment though. Sunblast Angel , Oblation , Austere Command , Hour of Revelation , Akroma's Vengeance , Descend upon the Sinful , Fumigate , End Hostilities , and of course Wrath of God and Day of Judgment . Ravnica at War could be good depending on your meta. While playing boardwipes just for flavor wouldn't be the best idea, it's also a strategic decision. Angels are slower tribe, so it's a good idea to put everybody else behind.
Outside of boardwipes, Akroma's Memorial spells death for all opponents, Herald's Horn is another cost reducer, and True Conviction is a powerful anthem due to the fact that most of your creatures are big and flying.