|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Heroes vs. Monsters||Common|
|Planechase 2012 Edition||Common|
|2012 Core Set||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Wizard
When Auramancer enters the battlefield, you may return target enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
1 week ago
Infernal Tribute is a card I forgot but really like.
Sword of the Animist and Light of Sanction seem like they'd be more useful if I consistently had more creatures; Luminarch Ascension and Sigil of the Empty Throne seem like they would take too long to go off in time for Sword to work consistently.
I'm not sure how I'd fit in the Soul Sisters or Blood Artist, but I suppose their inclusion could assist with Sword.
1 week ago
I don't like the ideals because getting one enchantment out each turn for the rest of the game isn't as good as being able to play spells when you want to. Other suggested cuts are:
- Enduring Ideal
- Silent Sentinel (seems good but it's always too slow)
- Starfield of Nyx (nombos with Karmic Justice and just opens your enchantments up to removal against opponents who otherwise can't handle them)
- Aegis of the Gods does do everything, not even useful as a blocker, and you already have Leyline
- + unless you are going to add a consistent sac outlet for them like Infernal Tribute
- Contaminated Bond
- Flickerform is cute but you didn't have any trouble being monarch so I would cut it for now.
Things to add (pending budget of course, but you did just buy a foil italian Damnation):
- Lightmine Field deters attacking en masse at all instead of just taxing it
- War's Toll for obvious fuck-you-blue reasons
- + , don't try to be cute, everybody who isn't playing green needs these cards.
- Thran Dynamo couldn't hurt either
- Sword of the Animist! is now basically the best ramp card for all non-green decks! It's essentially a repeatable Cultivate!
- Phyrexian Reclamation so you can reuse your Monk Idealist and Auramancer
- The Soul Sisters (Soul's Attendant, Soul Warden, maybe even Blood Artist), yes I know you're doing enchantress but you are hurting everyone a lot and you need to have more ways to stay ahead of what is currently symmetrical damage.
- + maybe
1 week ago
Okay, massive overhaul here. I also realized like an idiot that I didn't actually keep track of everything I took out at the time I was doing this so the list will likely have a few holes. To sum up, I focused my deck much harder on making etb and death-based creatures. Several instants, sorceries, and enchantments were removed in exchange for Alesha-recurrable creatures that do ultimately the same thing, as well as just overall upgrades for some of the creatures and enchantments. I'm also in the process of putting a few more allies into the deck to make for some clustered effects triggering all at once off of etb, but I do not have all of them that I need at the moment such as Drana, Liberator of Malakir and I removed Resolute Blademaster in that line to be put back in once I do. This deck now hates flying, but I hopefully have more damage and control of the board overall. Anyway, here's the (to the best of my memory) outs:
Resolute Blademaster Swarm of Bloodflies Skeletal Grimace Skullclamp King Macar, the Gold-Cursed Rescue from the Underworld Charmbreaker Devils Ankle Shanker Knight of the White Orchid Butcher of the Horde Unburial Rites Disciple of Phenax Sin Collector Priest of the Blood Rite Mardu Ascendancy Marshal's Anthem Akoum Refuge Millikin Elder Cathar Graveblade Marauder
And here are the ins:
Plains Tainted Field Pilgrim's Eye Burnished Hart Stingscourger Hanweir Garrison Feldon of the Third Path Anarchist Karmic Guide Goldnight Commander Auramancer Knight-Captain of Eos Mother of Runes Gift of Immortality Rune-Scarred Demon Disciple of Bolas Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip Viscera Seer Archetype of Finality Noosegraf Mob Bala Ged Thief High Priest of Penance Duergar Hedge-Mage
I'll leave the acquireboard to be looked at to avoid making this monster of a post any longer. but they're all substantially useful cards if anyone would like to peruse it to help my transitions move more quickly. As always, suggestions, comments, possible combos are always welcome and greatly appreciated. I'm extremely indecisive with my decks and constantly finding 'better' cards than what I have. Amd I now have a mostly new maybeboard since most of my maybes have been finally added in a grueling but rewarding process of staring at my broken down deck for hours making decisions.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Auramancer missing WPN printing:
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Since you're only running auras for enchantments, Ironclad Slayer is strictly better than Auramancer. Also, Journey to Nowhere is strictly better than Curse of Chains, since you're not running blue mana. That or just run a full set of unmake. And no on the Harvest Gwyllion. I kinda feel like you need to decide if this is death and taxes, so you'll want to include more permissions or disruption like Mana Tithe, or orzhov value, which would entail more aggressive flyers.