Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.02 TIX||0.04 TIX|
|Have (32)||pskinn01 , ZooGambler , quesobueno123 , clowe304433 , jwe94 , leftkeh , BlueSlime , Doom_of_Valyria , rockleemyhero , NostalgicAce , thegigibeast , jcv13 , lordoftheshadows , LioAME3 , ducttapedeckbox , HR19 , brokendwarf , TheRedMage , angrychains , Raistlin911822 , nighthawk101 , TrystonSpencer , nemesis101 , Mazzuno , trever135 , silva_tempus , MangoPunch , PhyrexianScience , ElginU1613 , TheHollowFox , hash-brown , vishnarg|
|Want (4)||, Kryzis , WUBRG... , thetruejaster|
7 hours ago
I did just add elspeth and 2x remand. I do have an unlisted Ugin promo, Reality Shift promo, 2x unglued Island-> 1x Mountain. outside of that unlisted things are pretty much bulk or things Im not keen on trading
2 weeks ago
I play tested this once and got a turn 3 kill!
Combo1- Wooded Foothills to search for a Sacred Foundry. Play Goblin Guide, swing for 22- Bloodstained Mire and search for a Mountain and play a Monastery Swiftspear and Lightning Bolt, swing with guide and swiftspear for 4 damage plus the 3 from the bolt for 7, putting them at 113- mountain, Goblin Guide (on draw) and Monastery Swiftspear, and swing for 6, but wait! Play the Boros Charm for 4 damage to the face and you get 8 damage because of the prowess triggers and the extra 4 from the charm wins you the game! Pretty good! +1 from me!
2 weeks ago
No offense MarlFox, but as someone who plays a simiar style deck with great success, except I use Shattergang Brothers and more sac outlets (used to be Kresh though), I have to disagree with most of what you are saying. There is a great need for this multitude of nonbasics in a deck like this.I've played against hundreds of other decks, and not once seen one that plays Ruination. The shocklands (pay 2 life or enters tapped) are all about tempo and making sure you have the colors you need, when you need them. While you're sitting there deciding whether to play a Forest so you can cast a Giant Growth, or Mountain so you can cast Lightning Bolt, we're gonna pay the 2 life to play Stomping Ground untapped so we can do whichever is best at any given time. Life is a resource. The only one that really counts is the last one.
Woodfall Primus may be expensive, but I can use him to clear every field and deck every player in a single turn with only 2 other cards. Worth the mana cost imo...not to mention I almost never hard cast him thanks to Elvish Piper and Quicksilver Amulet. There is an advantage to playing cards that draw a lot of hate, such as Sheoldred, Whispering One and Blightsteel Colossus, you play many cards that have that effect on your opponents' thinking and make them try to decide which ones are most necessary to deal with right away. Before they know it, something else just came along and knocked them outta the game.
2 weeks ago
I would recommend Deathbellow Raider over Kragma Butcher since you already have a lot of three drops. I'm a little concerned at the amount of tapped land you are playing. Minotaurs need to be fast, and all that tapped land slows you down. I would at least lose that Urborg Volcanoes as they come in tapped and don't provide any real bonus, at least the other lands heal you. If you really want tapped lands in those slots, I would run Temple of Malice. But a better choice would be to replace them with a Mountain and an Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth.
Also if you are going to run the deck as a modern deck instead of standard, I would recommend including a Boros Reckoner or two.
Check out my tribal minotaur deck at Minotaur Stampede Black/Red Deck
2 weeks ago
Will9969 I realized after I posted you had a solid Red/White set up. Then I got to thinking, it wouldn't hurt anything to drop 1 Mountain and 1 Plains for 2 Nomad Outpost. That way you are not losing any mana colors, but you are able to pick up Sorin, Solemn Visitor. Just a thought, I am not offended if you decide its a bad idea.
2 weeks ago
You need at least one basic Mountain. Gitaxian Probe isn't necessary since you're not trying to go off or make a safe play - all your plays should be safe. Additionally, Serum Visions isn't great because it's sorcery speed and you're not trying to dig for anything specific. Just run Think Twice or Quicken for instant speed board wipes. Jace, Architect of Thought isn't that good either - he's never actually a four mana play since getting him out on turn 4 leaves you completely open and vulnerable, and not worth what he offers. I'd also take out one Dismember for another Cryptic Command and try to fit in another Electrolyze and Remand if you can since the draw is just that important. Vendilion Clique and Tasigur, the Golden Fang are also pretty good. You could consider Smother and Murderous Cut.
2 weeks ago
Joe Lossett has always said, "I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love the one-of basic Mountain in my deck," or something to that extent.
2 weeks ago
Suddenly, the next time he plays Standard every single opponent he plays fights him with a deck of mountains and infinite copies of Vexing Devil. Turn 1 Vexing Devil into Turn 2 double Vexing Devil. EVERY. SINGLE. OPPONENT.
His poor mind wouldn't even understand the devils mysterious and evil work!
Anyways, I personally cringe when I see my deck getting shuffled in the manner of a deck of plasying cards. You know the one, the two-pile split thing that makes the ripping noise. I feel compelled even then to politely ask "Don't do that or my Phytotitan will manifest itself out of that deck into the real world and sit on you"
|Avg. cube pick||13.23|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Quest Magic RPG||Legal|
- Kuldotha Rebirth + Memnite + Mountain
- Memnite + Mountain
- Mountain + Kiln Fiend
- Mountain + Assault Strobe + Lightning Bolt
- Invigorate + Mountain + Rancor
- Mountain + Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded
- Mountain + Mountain + Shimatsu the Bloodcloaked
- Goblin Guide + Mountain
- Mountain + Warren Instigator
- Warren Instigator + Mountain
- Mountain + Treasure Hunt
- Mountain + Young Pyromancer
- Burning-Tree Emissary + Madcap Skills + Mountain
- Madcap Skills + Mountain + Thunderous Might
- Burning-Tree Emissary + Mountain
- Lightning Bolt + Mountain
- Akroan Crusader + Mountain
- Mountain + Titan's Strength
- Mountain + Mountain + Sylvan Caryatid
- Island + Mountain
- Mountain + Plains
- Elvish Mystic + Savage Knuckleblade + Mountain
- Ashling the Pilgrim + Mountain
- Mountain + Swamp
- Goblin Digging Team + Mountain
- Monastery Swiftspear + Mountain
- Burning-Tree Emissary + Mountain + Vexing Devil
- Borborygmos Enraged + Mountain
- Generator Servant + Mountain
- Mountain + Scuttling Doom Engine
- Deathbellow Raider + Mountain
- Mountain + Ornithopter + Springleaf Drum
- Mountain + Rift Bolt
- Mountain + Lightning Bolt
- Mountain + Lava Spike
- Searing Blaze + Mountain
- Legion Loyalist + Mountain
- Chained to the Rocks + Mountain
- Mountain + Monastery Swiftspear
- Ensoul Artifact + Mountain + Darksteel Citadel
- Goblin Rabblemaster + Mountain
- Generator Servant + Lightning Strike + Mountain
- Mountain + Plains + Swamp
- Elvish Mystic + Generator Servant + Mountain
- Monastery Swiftspear + Mountain + Thought Scour
- Lightning Bolt + Lightning Bolt + Mountain
- Evolving Wilds + Mountain
- Mountain + Titan Forge
- Dismantle + Mountain + Surge Node
- Battlefield Forge + Mountain + Plains
- Humble Defector + Mountain
- Humble Defector + Mountain + Searing Blood
- Mountain + Rootbound Crag
- Mountain + Savage Knuckleblade