|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
As Citadel Siege enters the battlefield, choose Khans or Dragons.
- Khans — At the beginning of your combat on your turn, put two +1/+1 counters on target creature you control.
- Dragons — At the beginning of combat on each opponent's turn, tap target creature that player controls.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (31)||Tiddilywinkus , Hootiequack , EliGjerdingen , pskinn01 , Venser_the_Sojoner , DrPopular , , Mogar , saj0219 , DevoidMage , TrackerD , accioali , thetechzombie , voidruby , Grantley91 , Crimson6 , dplerner , Ellyreia , CampbellStev , philktoken8998 , Regulus1010 , golgarigirl , Va1mar , Dr_Jay , SirFabius , mcstang1986 , TheAlmostHero , Caldazar , ironax , bakeraj4 , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819|
Citadel Siege Discussion
1 week ago
Here are some suggestions to make the deck more consistent and build more on it's synergy.
DRAW Inspiring Call: draws cards and protects your valuable creatures Congregation at Dawn: puts any creatures you need at the top of your library Harmonize: puts more cards into your hand Lifecrafter's Bestiary: scry and draw are great card advantage
CREATURES Ivy Lane Denizen, Sunscorch Regent, Managorger Hydra, Salt Road Quartermasters: +1/+1 counters synergy Abzan Falconer, Tuskguard Captain, Longshot Squad: give creatures with +1/+1 counters value abilities
3 weeks ago
All your creatures are pretty small so...Meekstone, Marble Titan etc. If you decide to go with that Subjugator Angel and Citadel Siege can tap more stuff (white has a ton of "tap other creature" cards).
Bubble Matrix is great if you outnumber your opponent.
Moonsilver Spear is great. Even if your 1/1 token is killed while attacking your get a bigger token in return.
3 weeks ago
A little expensive, but would be great:
- Sigarda's Aid
- Golem-Skin Gauntlets (cheap to equip and buffs a bunch)
- Sword of the Animist and Explorer's Scope (both work as ramp)
- Angel of Invention (anthem + tokens)
- Obelisk of Urd
- Windbrisk Heights
- Forsake the Worldly (given the amount of enchantment/artifact trouble we can get into)
Kemba wants low equip costs:
- Stormrider Rig
Grafted WargearAll equip for free.
Dragon Throne of Tarkir buffs your army for you.
- Sigil of Valor buffs Kemba via her army.
- Haunted Cloak
- Empyrial Plate
- Chariot of Victory
- Dust Elemental (Saves things - it can return itself and 2 other creatures)
- Goldnight Commander or Valor in Akros
- Gideon, Martial Paragon (for the ultimate) ->
- Gideon's Resolve works as a tutor and Anthem
1 month ago
You should include a secondary win-con into the deck, the standard Kaalia of the Vast is Crucible of Worlds + Armageddon + Ravages of War + Command Beacon + Strip Mine + Wasteland. Others are Worldgorger Dragon and/or Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker which is the one I play. It's too hard to deal 40 damage to all 3 players, especially with your board position, it pulls attention of the other decks, even though the others may be driving toward their win-con combos.
Mother of Runes is a nice cheap re-usable protection as well.
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is awesome, miss Phyrexia/Innistrad, but she isn't an A/D/D so tough to cast her. She will be too slow, albeit very controlling.
You have Brave the Sands use Angelic Field Marshal spot for something else. Maybe an Exquisite Archangel to hit the reset life button, or a Baneslayer Angel to lifelink who can be cast without Kaalia of the Vast, maybe Angelic Arbiter/Linvala, Keeper of Silence if you like the control aspect, or a Grand Abolisher which protect Kaalia of the Vast during your turn, which especially combos nice with the Haste.
I think Sheoldred, Whispering One again is someone that's not working with your overall game plan. The Praetors are way too awesome, but they are going to be far too slow for what you need to accomplish with Kaalia of the Vasts bar-brawl style of aggro play.
Citadel Siege is a little slow, your guys are already pretty big, not sure it's worth the 1 blocker tap-down.
Really cool, love Kaalia of the Vast, the mana will take a while but slowly work on it. Cheers.
1 month ago
Wedge/Shard additions based on our discussion yesterday:
- Sphinx of the Steel Wind
- Teneb, the Harvester
- Queen Marchesa
- Narset, Enlightened Master
- Surrak Dragonclaw
- Blade of the Bloodchief
- Mycosynth Wellspring (too narrow I think)
- Ichor Wellspring (same)
- Trading Post (you said you didnt like it. Im fine to cut it.
- Brago, King Eternal
- Swans of Bryn Argoll
- Thistledown Liege
- Fires of Yavimaya
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa
- Treasury Thrull
- Bounty of the Luxa
- Shattergang Brothers
- Ghave, Guru of Spores
- Derevi, Empyrial Tactician
- Sharuum the Hegemon
- Wall of Omens
- Wall of Essence
- Aerie Mystics
- Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
- Planar Cleansing (maybe Austere Command instead)
- Citadel Siege (doesnt support any particular archetype, not good enough for good stuff)
- Fog Bank
- Guard Gomazoa
- Wall of Frost
- Bastion Inventor (doesnt do enough I dont think, but we can re-evaluate if we take this more in the affinity direction)
- War Tax
- March of the Machines (it doesnt seem like this is what the artefact deck wants to do for now!)
- Courier's Capsule (to me this is just a worse version of Etherium Astrolabe)
- Scepter of Fugue (doesnt really do anything
- Rhonas the Indomitable (Nylea is just better for this archetype I think)
Note: Nothing has been cut yet. Do you agree with them? If not, please let me know which :)
1 month ago
Some cards that make people stop hitting you.
Then there are some political cards.
2 months ago
Thanks COUGARMEAT, that fits perfectly:). Now I just have to figure out what to cut...
What do you think?
2 months ago
If you're running this competitively, some must haves: Boros Charm, Goblin Guide, Grim Lavamancer, Eidolon of the Great Revel,Path to Exile, and Rift Bolt. Your mana-curve seems way too high, although Archangel of Tithes would be great to board, on 20 lands you most likely won't be dropping her until turn 6. She also requires so much white mana...
Having a million one-ofs is great on paper but what you want to do is go for four-ofs of the best cards, and cut weaker/more costly ones. Monastery Swiftspear is crazy strong and should be a four-of, as is Lightning Bolt. Citadel Siege is awkward, and your Mana Confluences are gonna hurt much more than running fetches/shocklands would. Arid Mesa, Sacred Foundry, and Bloodstained Mire should all be in the deck as four-ofs.
Disenchant belongs more in your sideboard, as it's useless in maany matchups. Ajani's Presence is gonna save just one creature 99% of the time, and is not worth running. Phalanx Leader and Ojutai Exemplars should go, as well as Kytheon's Irregulars, too expensive and color-dependant.
If you're not running this competitively, looks good.