The Prismatic Bridge
At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a creature or planeswalker card. Put that card onto the battlefield and the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
The Prismatic Bridge Discussion
3 weeks ago
You can use double-square brackets around a card's name to create a reference link. It's the best way to help make sure everyone understands what's going on in your question: The Prismatic Bridge, Heliod, God of the Sun (as an example)
Yes, that works. If a card has multiple types, then effects that interact with any of those types will interact with that card. Also, the ability that can make the God not a creature only works while it's on the battlefield. It's always considered a creature card when not on the battlefield.
3 weeks ago
The effect that makes Theros gods only creatures conditionally only functions on the battlefield. In your hand, library, and graveyard, their type line is "Legendary Enchantment Creature - God" so you can certainly find them with The Prismatic Bridge.
2 months ago
Hey man I like the idea of popping back the thriving lands to be able to mana fix as you go. Add in Exploration and you’ll be able to play triple the land per turn.
That Breath of Fury combo is wicked!
I already have a lot of things that give everybody haste in my deck so I took out Karthus. For a 5 drop, I like having things be a bit wild with The Prismatic Bridge rather than hoping to have a multi color dragon in my hand to use Dragon Arch .
If you like Heralds Horn and Realmwalker, then check out Descendants' Path ! Another 3 drop that cheats out dragons.
2 months ago
4 months ago
DrSnipy this looks fun, God tribal is one of my favorite archetypes. You may get some ideas from my list, Gods Plan. I'm much heavier on board wipes than you are, I think it's a good way to clear what others are doing without affecting my own indestructible creatures. Also there are some other Gods you may want like Kolvori, God of Kinship Flip (mostly for the flip side, pick "Druid" since all your gods are already legendary) and Esika, God of the Tree Flip (also mostly for The Prismatic Bridge ).
5 months ago
Hey, nice casual version of Ur-Dragon.
Your deck doesn't have an official Commander and Ur-Dragon is in the 99 main deck. In the deck editor at the end of The Ur-Dragon text add the CMDR tag.
The Ur-Dragon *F* *CMDR*
This will make Ur-Dragon the Commander, putting it in it's own Commander category and displaying an image of it's card.
Some steps you could take to increase the power level of your deck:
- Add a win condition combo with Dragons, Aggravated Assault + Savage Ventmaw .
- Add some counterspells replacing some removal spells, Counterspell , Dovin's Veto .
- Better ramp sources replacing some land ramp spells, Arcane Signet , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds .
- More creature tutors replacing some of the least good Dragons, Eladamri's Call , Worldly Tutor .
- Other ways to cheat Dragon onto the battlefield, Hellkite Courser , The Prismatic Bridge .
- Add cards to reduce the mana cost of Ur-Dragon, Jodah, Archmage Eternal , Fist of Suns .
- Cut Tri lands for Bond lands, Spire Garden , Rejuvenating Springs .
If interested I offer more advice. Good luck with your deck.
5 months ago
Hell yeah, enchantress stuff with Esika, God of the Tree Flip is cool stuff. We kinda went similar directions with limiting the pool of pulls, so we can always get relevant stuff (although I went a little overboard with it). Check it out if you're interested in maybe finding a new include for your deck, like I did with Wild Research .
Not sure if you're looking for suggestions, but I think that Arcane Signet may be more valuable than Sol Ring in this deck since getting up to WUBRG to cast The Prismatic Bridge to get the value engine running looks more appealing than having two more colorless mana to work with (even if Sol Ring is the ubiquitous and faster options for artifact ramp that doesn't cost a pretty penny).
6 months ago
Hey, well done with a high budget for Dragons.
Some cards to consider upgrading:
- Rhystic Study --> Vanquisher's Banner
- Smothering Tithe --> Crucible of Fire
- Court of Bounty --> Dragon Arch
- Esika, God of the Tree Flip --> Commander's Sphere
- Dragon's Hoard --> Darksteel Ingot
- Faeburrow Elder --> Frontier Siege
- Fist of Suns --> Expedition Map
- Rhythm of the Wild --> Taigam, Ojutai Master
- Hellkite Courser --> Kolaghan, the Storm's Fury
- Goldspan Dragon --> Wasitora, Nekoru Queen
- Savage Ventmaw --> Tyrant's Familiar
- Dragonlord Ojutai --> Crosis, the Purger
- Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund --> Intet, the Dreamer
These upgrades range from $30 as the highest to less than $1, to give you many options. Smothering, Elder, Fist, Esika, Courser, Ventmaw and Goldspan all help to get Ur-Dragon faster. Dragons with effects to get Ur-Dragon faster are nice. Court of Bounty and The Prismatic Bridge are repeatable ways to cheat Dragons onto the battlefield for no mana cost.
Good luck with your deck.